Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
French horror film "Evolution": Male pregnancy and probably other changes
Back on subject to a film that has little info on it.... it seems the mpreg in this movie isn't all that major in the film I think. I don't know because I haven't seen the film yet, or at all because it's impossible.
New trailer...

Check out my sexy transformation eBooks and free videos at Mindiflyth.blogspot.com!
So, if we're to understand the trailer, it will be released somewhere March 16th?
If good things lasted forever, would we appreciate how precious they are? -Bill Watterson
What in the hell is going on in that trailer.... like.... like what?
Can someone explain to me what this movie has to do with mpreg plz. I think I'm missing that part of it .
(12-11-2015, 01:23 PM)Pregnantmand2 Wrote:  Can someone explain to me what this movie has to do with mpreg plz. I think I'm missing that part of it .

If you had read not only the OP but also the spoiler review for the movie you would have known that the boys in this film are being impregnated by their "mothers". It is a body horror film.
We're all members of one human family! ^_^
One great big, loving, dysfunctional family. -_-;

MRCA
Human Family Tree
(12-11-2015, 01:48 AM)Bluegirl285 Wrote:  So, if we're to understand the trailer, it will be released somewhere March 16th?

That's for France. Unfortunately, last I heard it still doesn't have a US distributor.
Check out my sexy transformation eBooks and free videos at Mindiflyth.blogspot.com!
Some updates! First, there's a new trailer for the film's UK release:

Also, it was announced a few weeks ago that the film has been picked up for North American distribution. No word on when it'll hit theaters though.
I've been wondering about what was going on with this film but I was almost afraid to ask. Thank you for the update.
If good things lasted forever, would we appreciate how precious they are? -Bill Watterson
Are there any updates yet on when we can watch this movie?
There are torrents download available online now, just google search them. The film overall is pretty good (it's English subbed as well), from mpreg perspective. However, don't expect any belly scene from the movie. That's all I can say without spoiling the plot of the film.
This is the website I used for torrent download: http://baixar-filme.com/en/download-evolution-torrent
hope it helps
http://putlocker.is/watch-evolution-2015-online-free-putlocker.html
Did someone fully understand the plot? I think the visuals were stunning and I got some basic stuff from the plot but the whole movie was very confusing.
That was my question as well but I was afraid to ask.

New trailer. According to io9 the film will hit theaters in New York on November 25, and will also be available on-demand.
Beguiling slow-burn low-key horror/scifi.
this movie is now on netflix.
I just watched it on Netflix, and I have to agree that it's a very confusing film near the end. The basic premise and story is easy to grasp at first, but once the lead starts discovering what's going on is when it starts to get weird and all over the place. Wish the script would have become more clearer towards the end.

I have to give major credit to the cinematography and landscapes though, they were truly breathtaking.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  seahorse (horror short) jrcash 8 4,248 01-10-2018, 09:04 PM
Last Post: CherokeeGal
  whisky fist short film jrcash 6 1,934 09-15-2017, 09:26 PM
Last Post: classymike
  In The Wall (Horror Short Film) DrBellyJock 4 3,796 03-01-2017, 04:08 AM
Last Post: Frisby2007
  baby daddy short film jrcash 1 4,245 09-25-2016, 06:10 AM
Last Post: jrcash
  pampers pregnancy short film jrcash 6 4,246 09-20-2016, 09:11 PM
Last Post: maora_way