Paragraph or Sentence
I don't care if my RP's or RP threads have paragraphs or one sentence. I just want to enjoy pregnancy RP's.
PM me when you wanna RP with me.
-Taps nails on table.-

Well dear stranger I have many rules but if you can keep up with me through this and not bug me then you can join the role playing session. Just to know, I do vampire, werewolf and want to try my hands at that. I also do medieval ages, dark ages, renaissance, victorian ages and so on and so forth. Are you willing to venture any further through the maze known as my mind.
(09-29-2015, 04:24 PM)RelicDevachi Wrote: -Taps nails on table.-'

Well if you can keep up with me and not bug me then you can join the roleplaying session. Just to know, I do vampire, werewolf and want to try my hands at that. I also do medieval ages, dark ages, renaissance, victorian ages and so on and so forth. Are you willing to venture any further through the maze known as my mind.

Let's do a RP where a human male gets pregnant with werewolves.
Hmm? -Taps tip of chin with fingers.-

Well how about the man is walking through a heavily wooded area in the dead of night but just as he becomes comfortable a few werewolves, they tease, taunt, and eventually they rape him. And I want this roleplay to be kind of like writing a story.
OK. I'll be the human named Sean.
Very well Sean. I shall be the werewolves who have attacked you. And I implore you, use every sense as if you were really in the roleplay. And I like descriptions. I like gore and anything nasty or rough. There are no limits for me.
(09-29-2015, 05:04 PM)RelicDevachi Wrote: Very well Sean. I shall be the werewolves who have attacked you. And I implore you, use every sense as if you were really in the roleplay. And I like descriptions. I like gore and anything nasty or rough. There are no limits for me.

OK. You wanna start up the thread?
I could but do you want the couple to both be male? and if so then I can do that. And do you want it to be the future, past or present just so I know what I am getting myself into. And one final thing, want me to set up the thread?
(09-29-2015, 05:13 PM)RelicDevachi Wrote: I could but do you want the couple to both be male? and if so then I can do that.

Yes, I want the couple to both be male.
Very well. I shall set up the roleplay now.
(09-29-2015, 06:00 PM)RelicDevachi Wrote: Very well. I shall set up the roleplay now.

Can't wait to start.