The creatures breeder (closed with wolfenbreeder)
Soren screamed and pushed harder, untill all of the babies were out.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
The blob gurgles and slips out of Sora's ass and out the door as Adam and others come back inside to clean up and collect the babies. "Sorry about that Blobs tend to be very impatient and rough but, it insisted to be in the room for the birth."
Soren moaned and looked at Adam and the others. "I want more. Fill me up with all of your men and creatures untill i will be huge with babies".
Adam grins as some of the men leaving the room stumbles in shock. "Well you got no one else until after lunch I could bump this one up. You will love it if you want to be filled with many eggs or a few large creatures." Adam says as he rubs and pushes against Sora's belly.
Sore moans as Adam touches him. "Ooohhh... i need to be filled... please..." he pressed his belly up against Adam's hand.
Adam grins evilly "Then I got the perfect client for you. He wants a certain beast of his bred and if he is satisfied he will bring more." He then breaks out into a sadistic laugh and then pulls out a phone. "Hello sir yes you have been bumped up... Mhm t seem our little bitch here has gone into a full blown heat.... Yes.. ok.. we will be waiting." He ends the call and pushes a button. "We have a little bit to prep you for the breeding of a full grown hell hound." He laughs as a big machine with a piston on the end is wheeled in. "I have been wanting to try this new toy out for a while now."
Sora moaned as they shoved the new machine up into his ass. "Ooohhh nghh yes fill me up i wanna get huge with babies!" He moans and rubbed his boobs as milk lactate out of his nipples.
Adam turns the machine on and it starts to fuck his ass slowly gaining speed and thickness. It stretches out Sora's ass so wide while fucking him the scientist could probably stick his whole body up in there. Sora's belly bulges with each thrust and with each movement it spits out lube keeping his ass slick.
Sora moaned loudly like a whore. His belly expanding more and more as his asshole was streching so wide. "Ahhh more! Yess!! Keep going!! More!! More!!!" He was howling in pleasure.
Adam chuckled as the huge dildo shoved in and lock in place as the restraints on Sora are removed and he is lifted up by the dildo in him. The teen is then moved to what looks like an open padlock with a huge breeding stand. The machine sets him down and the helpers lock him into place. The fucking machine pulls out and there is a sudden sound of something huge bounding over shaking the ground. Out comes a huge three headed dog triple the size of a clydesdale horse. It sniffs the air and growls as its cocks slide out. Three giant dongs with even bigger knots hang between its legs. They bob and shift as it walks over to Sora.
Sora moan and open his legs wider. "Come and fuck me big dog!" His huge belly make him so helpless and this dog gonna make him even bigger. He look at the big three cocks in lust.
Hello?)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,679 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  Need a breeder/deliverer orocroc33 0 1,201 12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,429 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,106 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,720 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,884 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 88,916 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,091 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,739 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,028 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg