The creatures breeder (closed with wolfenbreeder)
"Aaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!" Sora screamed, his contraction made him yelled and gasped loudly in pain. His hole was so wide open from the birth. As Adam shoved the born ones back inside him, Sora felt his belly gonna rip open. He start to cry and with a cry he fainted, the pain was too much to the poor boy. His eyes rolled backward and he lost his consouinse.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Adam chuckles as the eggs come topplig out one after another onto the cart and some one takes them away as another rolls in a tray of food and a chair for Adam whome cleans up and starts writing down more notes and eats half of the food leaving the other half for Sora.
Sora woke up after some time. He was weak and didnt drink or ate anything or even went to the bathroom for a long time. He look like half dead frog, and growls angrily at Adam.
"You are mean. I won't coaporate until you take care of me and wash me and let me eat".
"Aww that's a mean thing to say I even brought some food for you." He gestures to the tray with a full and balanced lunch. He presses a button and the table sits up with Sora. His legs are still spread wide and a tube shoots up into his ass and starts to clean it out along with relieving the boy, as the tube in his cock does the same. "After lunch a nice long sponge bath is going to take place." He moves the chair forward along with the tray to the teen's side.
Sora looked at the food hungrily, and start feeding frim the tray, eating like a pig. HIs belly was growlimg as he ate, and after he has finish, it stopped. HE look at Adam.."thanks" he nods "i will have the sponge bath now please".
Adam grins and straps Sora's hands back into place as the tray is taken out and two buckets one soappy and the other plain along with a sponge is carried into the room. The scientist dipped the sponge in the soapy bucket and starts to wash the teen. once the front was done another button is pushed and Sora is flipped over the tube from his ass slips back into the table and Adam washes his back but leaves him like that. "Your next client is huge and you will only be giving birth to two babies for her." Adam grins and walks out of the room with the buckets.
Sora moaned as he was cleaned. The pregnancies made his body most fregile and his skin soft, with curves. Hearing Adam's words make him shiver in fear, wondering who is this client he speaks of...
The door opens and hooves are heard clacking on the marble floor. She comes to stand in front of the boy and tilts his head up. He sees a centaur. A Shemale centaur. She huffs and turns tot he mirror and says "He will do." She presses a button and he is lowered a bit and is put into a doggy position. She carefully climbs over him and he feels the massive size of her horse cock as she bends down to whisper in his ear. "You better give me atleast two slut." Her large breasts press again his back then moves forward and starts to sink slowly into his ass.
Sora cant believe he see a centaure! And so huge and muscular! He heard her hooves and when he felt her cock rubbing his ass, he knew she is big. Very big.
"Omg please be gentle! I- ahhhhhh!!!" He tossed his head backward and let out a cry as his hole streched by the massive horse cock . He never felt that size before! His inner walls squeezed the huge member as it move in, and he try to spread his legs and move his hips the best he could so she could penetrate deeper. His body shivered as she still going in deeper and deeper, her cock have no end. "Nnnghhh... so big... ahhh!" He moaned.
She grunted and whined in pleasure as she finally got to the hilt. Her rings on her cock locking on key point in his ass. Sora's womb is stretched and his belly bulging. His back is pressed against her muscular horse body as she starts to move back and forth. Her hoof pawing at the ground and in one huge thrust the table creaks and groans under her power. "Such a tight little ass. Good slut. Who is my breeding bitch. Come on say it! Who owns you right now." She reaches down and yanks at his hair. "Come on scream for me you whore."
"Aaahhh im your breeding bitch! I'm your slut! You owns me!!! Ohhh nnghh mmm ughh!!" He moaned loudly, his body rocking back and forth, her huge cock pressing deep inside his womb and you can see it shape through his skin as she thrusts so hard and so deep. The boy rolled his eyes breathing heavily and howling with pleasure.
She groans and whines and then neighs loudly as she arches up and cums deep within the boy. Her cock softens then suddenly starts to harden again getting a bit bigger than before and she fucks him again and again using him as her own personal cum dump. Over and over again she cums fast but hardens even quicker and gets bigger with each time. She bring her hands up and starts to play with ehr own breasts. "Oh god you are so tight around my cock you little slut."
Sora climaxed multiple time during the long hard sex, each time she orgasemed inside him he came too, howling and shivering with pleasure..his belly expanded more and more, and now after dozens of climaxes, his abdomen look like he ate a whale. He was so enourmes and his back ache from the pain of holding this belly in this position."ooohhhh fuccckk... im so big i cant even move!" He moaned, his belly sloshing with the sea of cum she put inside him. His nipples start lactating milk of their own, and his bellybutton pop out again, as the two huge horse babies were forming inside his womb.
She cums deep within him a final time and then pulls and tugs butshe is caught. Her cock is so big it is stuck and so she pulls and twists tuggig on his ass. She finally tugs herself free with a flood of cum following.
Sora collapsed on his big sloshing belly as she gets free and pull out. He laid down on the floor on his back, breathing heavily, his huge belly full of movements of the huge babies growing inside. He pinned down by his extra weight and cant move. His belly blocking most of his vision. "Ooohhh nnghh mmm" he moaned rubbing his belly with his hands to feel the babies kicking inside with their tiny hooves.
The shemale centaur strolled out of the room satisfied with the way Sora is. Said teen hung upside down attached to the table with his belly on the floor. Adam then atrolls in with a couple others to clean up the cum. Adam same as always plugs is ass and pumps the solution into him.
Sora moaned as the tube connected ahain to his ass. "Oohh big babies are growing fast!" His belly swelled and bloated like a huge balloon, his skin creaked as it stretched up ferther. the centaur babies grew very fast and kicked wildly inside his womb, making him moan like a who're.
Adam grins and jots down notes excitedly. " the others never lasted this long." He then rubs as pushes at Sora's belly and then stops the pump.
Sora moaned as Adam pressed over his belly with his hands. His enourmes abdomen was so huge he look overdue with triplets. "Ooohh Adam... the babies kicking so hard!" The helpless preggo boy moaned as few bumps of hooves appears over his skin.
"Hmm that is strange. They seem to be reacting slower to the solution." He then turns the pump on again and takes some more notes. Sora's belly grows even bigger. A shiver runs through the boy's belly. "Ahh there we go." He then stops the pump and pulls out the plug. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,679 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  Need a breeder/deliverer orocroc33 0 1,200 12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,426 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,104 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,718 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,873 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 88,889 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,085 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,724 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,028 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg