Swollen Extremities?
Just had a thought today; has anyone here ever tried simulating swollen feet, ankles, or other extremities associated with pregnancy in their efforts? I just thought about it today while I was working on my butt, hips, and thighs; why not try for my ankles and feet as well?
Kilix stockpiled 3!
(05-30-2012, 06:27 PM)Kilix Wrote: Just had a thought today; has anyone here ever tried simulating swollen feet, ankles, or other extremities associated with pregnancy in their efforts? I just thought about it today while I was working on my butt, hips, and thighs; why not try for my ankles and feet as well?

I've been dying to know how to make my feet / ankles swollen for ages.

If anyone on the forum knows, please tell us! lol

I've tried to make myself retain water, thinking that might help swell my feet up, by drinking 2 teaspoons of table salt in a glass of water, but I don't think its a good idea to do on a regular basis. Plus it didn't give my feet / ankles a "puffy" look or feel. It just bloated out my belly a little more than just chugging regular water.

I also tried restricting the blood flow in my feet by wrapping some rubber bands around my ankles, but not cutting off the blood flow completely. I left them on for a day or two, but no luck.

Finally, I tried standing on my bare feet for 20 minutes without moving a muscle in my feet or legs. The result was my feet turned slight shade of red on the bottom, but again no swollen look.

Any suggestions would be appreciated ^_^
While I'm waddling around with my water filled belly, I do experience some soreness in my lower back, and very little bit of swelling in my calves and feet! Most times when I'm pregnant, I'm doin housework, and the weight of the belly will cause me to have to go around supporting my back. Totally can't wait to be preggo for a 36 hour marathon!
Heart ☣️ Heart ☣️ Heart
(07-27-2012, 01:50 PM)Visser5 Wrote: While I'm waddling around with my water filled belly, I do experience some soreness in my lower back, and very little bit of swelling in my calves and feet! Most times when I'm pregnant, I'm doin housework, and the weight of the belly will cause me to have to go around supporting my back. Totally can't wait to be preggo for a 36 hour marathon!

Do you sleep with your water filled belly for a marathon? What do you do to either keep it from breaking or from getting everything soaked if it does?

(I still remember Kilix' story of a loud, soggy explosion!)
My Stories:
     Thinking Back (NSFW): http://mpregcentral.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=553
     Subscribers (NSFW, Explicit, M/M): http://mpregcentral.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=627
     Subscribers, Part II (NSFW, Explicit, M/M): http://mpregcentral.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=2071
     Post Partum Pain and Pregnant: http://mpregcentral.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=3328
     Adventures of an Amateur Stripper (NSFW, Explicit, M/M): http://mpregcentral.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=5920

Unexpectedly Pregnant (M/M): http://mpregcentral.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=13548

(07-27-2012, 01:50 PM)Visser5 Wrote: While I'm waddling around with my water filled belly, I do experience some soreness in my lower back, and very little bit of swelling in my calves and feet! Most times when I'm pregnant, I'm doin housework, and the weight of the belly will cause me to have to go around supporting my back. Totally can't wait to be preggo for a 36 hour marathon!

Ya, I stood on my feet for 20-30 mins straight. And since I have a preggy looking pot belly compared the rest of me, my got a tiiiny bit swollen. Think if I had more weight on them and for a longer period they would get the desired effect? If so, how much weight and for how long?

Any help is appreciated ^_^
(07-29-2012, 01:55 AM)SwollenBellyEnvy Wrote: Do you sleep with your water filled belly for a marathon? What do you do to either keep it from breaking or from getting everything soaked if it does?

(I still remember Kilix' story of a loud, soggy explosion!)

Thankfully enough, the punch balloons I use are mad resilient, and have yet to explode on me while Im wearing it. Explosions have happened to me, but only when I'm filling it in the first place.
But sleeping with the belly is absolutely grand. It's like the weight of pregnancy, and its awesome to cuddle your own belly while asleep!
Heart ☣️ Heart ☣️ Heart
(07-21-2012, 11:41 PM)Prego Toboe Wrote:
(05-30-2012, 06:27 PM)Kilix Wrote: Just had a thought today; has anyone here ever tried simulating swollen feet, ankles, or other extremities associated with pregnancy in their efforts? I just thought about it today while I was working on my butt, hips, and thighs; why not try for my ankles and feet as well?

I've been dying to know how to make my feet / ankles swollen for ages.

If anyone on the forum knows, please tell us! lol

I've tried to make myself retain water, thinking that might help swell my feet up, by drinking 2 teaspoons of table salt in a glass of water, but I don't think its a good idea to do on a regular basis. Plus it didn't give my feet / ankles a "puffy" look or feel. It just bloated out my belly a little more than just chugging regular water.

I also tried restricting the blood flow in my feet by wrapping some rubber bands around my ankles, but not cutting off the blood flow completely. I left them on for a day or two, but no luck.

Finally, I tried standing on my bare feet for 20 minutes without moving a muscle in my feet or legs. The result was my feet turned slight shade of red on the bottom, but again no swollen look.

Any suggestions would be appreciated ^_^

I'm sure there's a healthy way to do this on the occaisional basis but your methods just scare me. Elastic bands for two days!! - you could try hot wet flannels on your ankles to increase blood flow to the area but BE WARNED you don't wanna end up with DVT or something horrible...
[/quote]

I'm sure there's a healthy way to do this on the occaisional basis but your methods just scare me. Elastic bands for two days!! - you could try hot wet flannels on your ankles to increase blood flow to the area but BE WARNED you don't wanna end up with DVT or something horrible...
[/quote]

I'll be sure to be careful. Just so I get the right thing, what do u mean by flannels, how hot and wet do I make them, how do I apply them properly to my ankles, and how long would u guess I should keep them on for the desired effect?

Thanks for getting back to me, I promise I wont do anything reckless
flannels = English word for what I guess you guys would call face towels? Just run them under the hot tap until they're pretty warm (not too hot) and sit with them on your ankles until cool.
(08-06-2012, 01:08 PM)xHappyBumpx Wrote: flannels = English word for what I guess you guys would call face towels? Just run them under the hot tap until they're pretty warm (not too hot) and sit with them on your ankles until cool.

Ahh okay ^_^ Should I stand for X amount of time or will sitting do the job too? Also, how many times should I take them off, reheat, then put them back on for?

Thanks for the info so far ^_^
Eating a a lot of carbs can make you retain water, especially if you don't normally eat much of them.
I just thought of a way to swell your feet and maybe ankles too but I wanted to see what you guys think before I attempt it.

I figured, since some ppl say when it gets hot outside their feet swell. I'm figuring that's because of the salt from their sweat and the warmth of the inside their shoes.

Now here's the idea for my experiment for the simulation of swollen feet. Would your feet swell if you soaked them in a basin or ankle high filled tub filled with warm water with generous amount of table salt mixed in to make the salty but not extremely salty for about 5-10 mins?

Mind you, I am concerned about any risks that maybe caused by this. That's why I wanna ask you guys first what you think before I attempt to do it.

If you were to attempt this, and I mean only doing this once to see if it works or maybe once every two months or so encase if it does work and you wanna continue doing the simulation, would it cause any ill or fatal health risks. For example : a heart attack, permanent bad circulation in ur feet, etc?

What do you guys think? Any help is appreciated.