Dating website.
Sam 
Age 31 brown hairs, green eyes, 181 cm with a little muscle
Sam was a single man. He had last boyfriend about 3 years ago and now he waiting someone in the restaurant. Someone he found on dating website and he decide to dating with him.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Please design character that Older and taller than my character in RP because my character want a lot of help in rp and I really like middle-aged male pregnancy
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Aiden 35 198 cm not that tones

I'm running slightly late as I enter the resaurant I'm feeling nervous I'm about to meet Sam for the first time and I look and I.see him I wave and start to walk over to him
I saw someone come in the restaurant rapidly. I'm sot sure that he is someone who i'm waiting or not and I saw he's walking to me.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Are you Sam?" I ask nervously what if its not him ill look like a fool of think
Yeah I'm Sam. Are you Aiden? I'm waiting for you.
(Sam really like Aiden's face and body)
PM me If you want to RP. 
Ya its nice to meet you face to face
Shall we order?
( already falling for Sam)
Yeah I called the waiter.
I would like to order salmon steak and tah tah souse.
what do you want to order Aidan?
PM me If you want to RP. 
I'll have the same and can I get a red wine as well
Yeah I really love it. Do you have a plan after meals? (can you active Sam such as stat kiss oranything first)

(I this story I not hurry to make Sam pregnant he will be after living with Aidan after Aidan engage with him may be next trip that they engage that mean this first meets you can decide anything you want we can having sex but Sam still not pregnant.
Are you agree?)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Ya of agree)
After we have dessert I notice San has some cream on his lips I lean across and gentle kiss him
Sam in the Red face after Aidan kissed him.
Aidan not good to do in this place this is restaurant. Sam shied
Are you decide to go anywhere after this?
PM me If you want to RP. 
Do you want to come back to my flat after we paid not wanting this night to end
Sound good I'll go with you
PM me If you want to RP. 
Ok I get us a cab and tell him my address Sam's beside me I slyly place my hand on husk crotch he doesn't move my hand away in fact he guides it lower in between his legs
Ahh Aiden you're so hot, sam in the red face and try to not moan now my cock is hard inside my pants.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I slowly let my hand go to the inside and the top of your boxers
Ahhhhhh Sam groaned you're so mischievous I love it I lean and kissed Aiden and bitted his ear. (Are we in cab? If yes have driver?)
PM me If you want to RP. 
Ya were in a cab and we have a driver but he doesn't pay attention to us