Some new stuff arriving today - excited!
So third birth of pics currently uploading - 26 in all. I did shoot video but need to edit out my face in a few of the frames and also try to compress the 1.5GB size somehow! They're in the 'third labour' sub folder

Same drive as before, it was a difficult birth for sure with a very big and heavy punch balloon belly, the butt plug, the muscle ems machine and lots of long and hard contractions and quite a lot of breathing, panting, blowing and pushing on the soundtrack... Sadly the video camera stopped just before I actually pushed the butt plug out. I was actually having involuntary anal contractions at that point and to be honest it came out (big though it was) by a combination of my pushing and the involuntary expulsive contractions which were really powerful and uncontrollable. My belly was huge and very heavy - in fact it was so huge that my maternity dress which normally extends to lower thighs was quite short and came down only as far as the upper hips!!

Definitely think that more of you should try the electro stimulation and butt plug method because all the panting and blowing noises are actually for real - you can't help yourself because the feelings are so intense. It's much more real than just waddling around in a big false belly.

Anyway enjoy the photos and please don't share elsewhere...

joshlg_uk

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some new stuff arriving today - excited! - by preg_man34 - 10-25-2015, 03:02 PM
RE: Some new stuff arriving today - excited! - by preg_man34 - 10-29-2015, 02:09 PM
RE: Some new stuff arriving today - excited! - by joshlg_uk - 10-29-2015, 05:27 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exciting new stuff soon! Bellies for sale! mpregdude82 2 1,856 01-22-2020, 01:15 AM
Last Post: mpregdude82