Safe Room
Plot idea

A rich male couple who live in a big house one night They are broken into and they are threatened if they don't give all their money they will die they manage to get to the safe room but due to all the stress the pregnant man goes into labour and gives birth in the safe room while the intruders try to get in.

Kyle Boland
Age 28
8 months pregnant
Married
Tall well built toned and very good looking
Has black hair green eyes and has a pale complextion
Name: Sam
Description: black haired, green eyes. tall with muscular body
Sam was a rich person and he married with his boyfriend and his boyfriend carrying his babies now.He never thought that this thing will happen and now he got to the safe room with his heavily pregnant boyfriend.

"Hey honey are you okay?"
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
"What are we going to do?" as we hear them trying to get in "we are going to die" as I start to panic
"No honey calm down we'll be okay. we have telephone in this room we can call 911 but he can come after the storm may be tomorrow or day after tomorrow but it's okay this room is safe" I hugged you for calm you down
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"I need to sit down" clutching my belly as I'm hit with a pain I start to rub my belly trying to make the pain go away
"okay honey, just calm down" i'll bring you to couch ,lets you sit om it and rubs your belly
PM me If you want to RP. 
"It's too soon she cant come now it's too soon" I keep repeating as you help me to sit down on the couch
"it's okay honey calm down and breath you just only 8 months now they'll not come now. you want hot bag? maybe it's help"
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Ya ok" I say starting to calm down and than I bend forward as I'm hit with another pain in my lower back and let out a moan
"Hey honey are you okay?. Do you want something to help you now?"
PM me If you want to RP. 
"I don't know what's happening I start to panic these don't feel like braxton hicks I think it's starting"
"you sure honey?. what i can do now, you want something?. Calm down and breath honey" I sat beside you and touched your belly"Wow your belly so hard honey "
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Just stay with me don't leave ohhhhh the baby's moving lower" as I bend over again as I feel a tiny bit of pressure
"Yeah i'll be with you" I help you to lean on the couch and rubs your belly
PM me If you want to RP. 
"What of they get in? And what if something goes wrong and I can't deliver the baby this wasn't supposed to happen I was going to give birth in a nice hospital with doctors and everything was going to be ok I'm scared sam" I cuddle into him more as I feel the pressure starting to increase it wasn't painful just uncomfortable
I cuddled you and rubs your back "Hey honey everything will be okay don't worry about anything i'll be with you and help you everything you want" I clasp your hand and kissed you
PM me If you want to RP. 
I kiss back enjoying the feeling of your lips on mine "mmmmmmm" and than I break away and clutch my belly "ohhhhhh" I shut my eyes and try to steady by breathing the pressure starting to really annoy me as I try to focus on breathing
"Breath honey you can do it. we gonna be okay" I rubbed your back to help you control your breathe and i cuddled to make you feel comfortable
PM me If you want to RP. 
"How far down is the bump?" As I straighten up again let out a sigh of relief as the contraction ends
"not really honey you still okay just try to breathe"
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Inside the Locker Room (Closed with Dots) 018Luxio 75 15,122 02-27-2016, 02:44 PM
Last Post: Dots
  Safe the humankind (close with DragonKnight) Namiryuu 2 1,274 09-01-2015, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Namiryuu
  Locker Room Baby (open to all) Z_lastname 10 6,446 04-07-2015, 12:54 PM
Last Post: Z_lastname