First simulation session in ages
I'm sorry for such short notice on this, but I wasn't aware of this opportunity until earlier today. In just over five hours time (at the time of posting this), I will have the house to myself for at very least two hours. If I'm lucky, this might be closer to three hours. I won't be disturbed at all and better still, I'll know when those returning will be on their way back (I'll be expecting a call to unlock the door when they're about to come back and still about 15 minutes away). A win/win situation! 

:)

As sad as it sounds, I've not actually had this length of time guaranteed undisturbed to myself for, well, I dread to think actually... Probably two, maybe even three years. Honestly, opportunities like this for me very rarely occur these days. Therefore I plan a proper, 'full on' pregnancy simulation session. 

What do I plan on doing? Well, this is hopefully where you come in and perhaps suggest some ideas. I have a few things in mind myself. I can resort to using pretty much anything the house has to offer (we have no balloons though - rule that out). Obviously, there's a variety of pillows and cushions of varying sizes that I can use under thin t-shirts/vests, use behind my back whilst lying down to try and push by belly further up, put at the base of my spine so my trousers become too small to zip e.t.c. I'm also considering the simple methods by simply pushing out my belly as far as it'll go. Knowing my fetish, probably a bit of navel play and stretching too. 

Again, the whole run of the house will be mine so I'm thinking of a few faux-scenarios I can put myself in...

I did actually plan on recording some of it initially but I'm having second thoughts. I have a car dashcam which I can use as a makeshift camcorder and an aging Apple iPod Touch for similar effect. However, I have a few problems with both devices. Both are rather poor quality recorders, neither have very good battery life (my dashcam won't record when hooked into into a PC/laptop) and both are going to be a pain to make quick makeshift mounts for, in recordable positions.

I'll just have to see how I get on - but I'm not going to waste too much time setting things up for pictures/recording if it takes too long. As I said, these opportunities of guaranteeing a few hours uninterrupted are very rare for me these days... The worst case scenario will be I'll come back here and describe what I've done. 

So, if anyone has any ideas to bring forward please do so. I'll certainly be checking back here until such time. Again, apologies for such short notice. Even if some suggestions come in after this time, it'll at least give me some ideas for the future - so please don't hold back...!
Sounds like fun
Well - that was a very entertaining evening and something that I very much needed to do! As I said, it had been a long time coming and in the end, I had three hours and fifteen minutes to play around with... Zero disturbances and no risks. Just the way I like it!

In the end, I simulated for around two hours. I decided on a pair of old pajama bottoms and a white vest/t-shirt. The bottoms are fairly elasticated and the vest can stretch. Personally, I prefer lighter colours for the tops as they generally show a better level of 'depth' to any expansion/simulation. Anything too heavily patterned or dark just doesn't have the same effect in my eyes.

I used one of the smaller cushions in the house to simulate what I'd think was a fairly sizeable bump - 36-38 weeks, I'd say. It shaped reasonably well and I was able to stretch the pajama bottoms just about far enough so the bottom of the vest could be tucked in. I was generally impressed with the results. Sure, there was the odd lump here and there even after trying to shape it for several minutes but I was happy enough. I also added the fake popped out navel (I'll describe that in better detail when I upload the photos) which again, come out pretty well. One of the best ones I've done, actually.

I tried two different larger cushions following this which stretched the vest pretty much as far as it would go. Sadly, both looked ridiculous and obviously fake. One make me look full term with triplets (lots of weird lumps visible that I couldn't get rid of) and the other added about six inches to my width. Due to their size, my vest just about covered the pillows and there was no way my pajama bottoms would stretch to fit over that. They struggled over the smaller cushion. Therefore my pajamas were around my real waistline and then my vest stretched out about a foot ahead of me directly above that... Fine for personal simulation but on the camera and looking at yourself in the mirror, it just looked ridiculous!

I tried the small cushion behind the small of my back and then putting on a pair of trousers over them to simulate not being able to do-up the trousers. However, the effects of this wasn't as good as I recalled (it must be about eight or nine years ago the last time I done this properly). Sure, I couldn't zip them up and was managing to leave that classic 'V' shape pregnant ladies get when they try on pre-pregnancy clothing. However, there wasn't much of a bump there ahead of me to actually cause it...! I didn't bother taking any pictures of this as I knew it was a poor effort. I'm a bit disappointed by that as I used to really enjoy doing this. I don't remember doing anything differently before...

From there on in, it was a case of going bare-top pushing my belly out as far as it would go. To be honest, I've had better results in the past when I've been away in hotels and had a good meal (and a few pints) before hand. I felt fairly large when I did push my belly out but checking back over both the picture and video recording footage that I've seen so far, most don't really reflect those added inches. My belly definitely stuck out, but I know I've had it out further than that before. The best shot I think I have is the full 'downshot' of my belly rounded out ahead of me and maybe one direct side shot.

Towards the end of the simulation session when I was beginning to run out of ideas, I decided to spice things up a bit and I simulated cum on the belly by using shampoo. I took a few pictures of this also. Obviously, if this isn't suitable material to post then please by all means the moderators can advise me and I'll simply keep them to myself.

That was about it really. There isn't much else to tell.

I'll be going over all the pictures and footage over the coming days and then posting what I feel comfortable in posting over on the 'photos and videos' section. From what I've seen so far, some photos are probably okay to share. A lot have come out upside down for some reasons I can't explain. It's not the first time my iPod has done this, either... If I can't find a way of turning them around (I'm no computer expert), then I've probably lost about half of the 'decent' ones I took, which will be frustrating. As for videos - I suspect there would be nothing to share there without some serious editing and cutting to protect my identity (I’m a very shy/private person). I don't really have the ability to do this so I highly doubt I'll be sharing those, sorry. I couldn't really find any way to hide my face in any of the fixed, makeshift positions I found for the dashcam. The quality isn't as horrible as I suspected it would be from my dashcam, but miles behind the high-spec cameras/webcams that others have these days that are specifically designed to be used in fixed places/rooms e.t.c. Without these and some sort of remote device to activate/deactivate the recording, I doubt I'll ever share videos of me simulating.
For picture turning, give resize2mail a try. It's pretty easy to figure out. You can also crop the pics there for your privacy!

I can't wait to see what you have for pictures, it sounds like it was an amazing few hours for you! Glad you got to enjoy it :)
"Just a little bigger please, these pants still fit!"  Heart
(11-01-2015, 04:39 PM)shinigami709 Wrote: For picture turning, give resize2mail a try. It's pretty easy to figure out. You can also crop the pics there for your privacy!

I can't wait to see what you have for pictures, it sounds like it was an amazing few hours for you! Glad you got to enjoy it :)

Thanks for that website! I've just tried it with a few random pictures I have and it's certainly something I'd like to use in the future. It works well! In the past, I've used things such as Microsoft Paint to rub things out and then re-save the pictures, but they always look messy and seem to save as a completely different, smaller size...  :-/ I'm no computer expert and I suspect there's something I'm doing wrong. 

With this website in mind, I could be a little more inventive with my pictures the next time around - whenever that may be! As I said though, occasions like what I had at the end of last month are very rare indeed these days... I can get ten/twenty minutes or so to myself most days, but it's nowhere near enough to set up all the different pictures in different rooms that I done at the end of last month. It certainly isn't long enough to set up the videos I made either. Getting the angles right took several minutes alone and even then, it turned out that most were far from perfect to protect my privacy... Such a shame as I'd love to do/share videos. I have the ability to do them (albeit with a dashcam) and upload them to the likes of YouTube - it's just the privacy thing that I need to satisfy myself with. 

I do have a couple of new ideas of what I can do in my next simulation session, but it's rather academic thinking about them in too much depth considering I have no idea when I'll get that amount of time alone again!
(11-28-2015, 04:42 PM)Belly Button Wrote:
(11-01-2015, 04:39 PM)shinigami709 Wrote: For picture turning, give resize2mail a try. It's pretty easy to figure out. You can also crop the pics there for your privacy!

Thanks for that website! I've just tried it with a few random pictures I have and it's certainly something I'd like to use in the future. It works well! In the past, I've used things such as Microsoft Paint to rub things out and then re-save the pictures, but they always look messy and seem to save as a completely different, smaller size...  :-/ I'm no computer expert and I suspect there's something I'm doing wrong. 

With this website in mind, I could be a little more inventive with my pictures the next time around - whenever that may be! As I said though, occasions like what I had at the end of last month are very rare indeed these days... I can get ten/twenty minutes or so to myself most days, but it's nowhere near enough to set up all the different pictures in different rooms that I done at the end of last month. It certainly isn't long enough to set up the videos I made either. Getting the angles right took several minutes alone and even then, it turned out that most were far from perfect to protect my privacy... Such a shame as I'd love to do/share videos. I have the ability to do them (albeit with a dashcam) and upload them to the likes of YouTube - it's just the privacy thing that I need to satisfy myself with. 

I do have a couple of new ideas of what I can do in my next simulation session, but it's rather academic thinking about them in too much depth considering I have no idea when I'll get that amount of time alone again!
You are welcome. I'm glad you like it. It's easy enough if you just want to do some simple things.
"Just a little bigger please, these pants still fit!"  Heart
I have some good news, folks. There's a reasonable possibility that I might have around one hour's guaranteed alone-time in the house on Thursday afternoon (31st Dec - New Years Eve). Hopefully a little longer, but an hour should be a safe enough estimation. It's not certain yet and is subject to how Thursday morning goes. However if comes to fruition, I should be able to do another, albeit shorter, simulation/belly expansion session if anyone is interested and enjoyed what I did last time.

The plans? I'm honestly open to ideas and would love to hear what suggestions you have. Unlike last time, you'll at least have a few days to think about it and post those thoughts below, rather than just a few hours like last time...!

Again, it'll be a combination of stuffing tops and bare belly shots in various situations about the house - although given the tight time constraints on this occasion, I think I'd prefer to concentrate on the latter. I get more out of that, although I know I can't exactly push my belly out to full term size (I wish...). I'm thinking of some repeats of what I done last time - seeing if I can try and improve upon them and trying to get some 'upshots' of the underside of my belly when pushing it out. I tried doing this last time but I think I've found a better way of doing this, which doesn't involve me simply using my arms (at not much distance out) to hold the camera! 

I'm even considering some sort of short video roleplay of myself undoing some tight clothes I have (i.e - denim jeans I can't button up?), imagining myself to be five/six months pregnant man... I don't know - it all depends on how long I feel I'll have on Thursday afternoon. Normally when I have these sorts of ideas, something, somewhere goes wrong along the way, so I wouldn't get your hopes up!

I've made some quick test footage on my five year old iPod this evening - five short clips that I've stuck together and barring some lighting issues (I'm no professional photographer!), I think they've come out pretty well and protect my privacy enough to warrant sharing as/when this second simulation session goes ahead.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Public simulation Minipreggo 23 12,516 03-14-2023, 02:00 PM
Last Post: saty
  Simulation Frequency AepiScorch 18 4,532 10-30-2021, 07:57 PM
Last Post: Belly Button
Lightbulb Integrated Multi-Sensory Mpreg Simulation: Silicone Belly, TENS, Vibrating Butt Plug johnqsocial 14 18,839 09-21-2021, 05:20 PM
Last Post: johnqsocial
  birth simulation preggster 30 26,113 07-26-2019, 09:22 PM
Last Post: Chicken man
  Wubble Simulation Twi 7 3,104 08-30-2018, 03:48 AM
Last Post: piecheese10
  Baby simulation Pregnantmand2 3 2,927 08-22-2018, 07:59 PM
Last Post: Pregnantmand2
  Heavy set simulation mpregisamazing 2 2,168 03-23-2018, 02:58 AM
Last Post: WolfgangD
  Is this the ultimate EMS for conraction simulation? joshlg_uk 4 2,728 01-28-2018, 07:20 AM
Last Post: Midwife
  Need belly simulation tips zacklovesmpreg 4 6,474 12-28-2016, 09:48 AM
Last Post: joshlg_uk
  Realistic/enjoyable birth simulation Junk 9 13,632 07-15-2016, 03:36 AM
Last Post: HollyWd