Chemical Pregnancy (Closed with Sazzy) [FINISHED]
"It's OK baby, just hold my hand," both Roxy and Ivan said in unison, each extending their hands. They looked at each other, staring each other down, and then both dropped their hands as they realized Sean was begging Ivan to pull over.

"But we're almost there!" Cried Roxy
I'm not a bad driver. I just drive drive better at an altitude of 3,500 feet where I'm not surrounded by morons.
Sean groaned in pleasure as they finally made it to the hospital.
The orderlies rushed Sean inside. As the contractions got harder, so did his penis. They laid him down on the hospital bed and left him alone with Roxy and Ivan while they went for the doctor. "I don't think we need them," Roxy commented. She reached over and strokes Sean's turbulent stomach, and it quivered.
I'm not a bad driver. I just drive drive better at an altitude of 3,500 feet where I'm not surrounded by morons.
Sean moaned from Roxy's sexy touch.
Ivan didn't know what to do. He's heard rumors of an orgasm being able to expedite a birth, and he wanted to assist, but it seemed like maybe it wasn't his place...he'd had his fun. Perhaps it was the mother's turn. He watched as Roxy pushed back the hospital gown, exposing Sean's gigantic cock and huge contracting gut. He could literally see the baby pushing itself downward
Sean moaned again as he was hit by another contraction.
Roxy pushed up her skirt and mounted him, struggling a ghtly to separate his penis which was pressing strongly against his middle. Some fluid spilled out of him as his cock entered her warm, wet vagina, and it brought his memories back to the first time they did it...that's what started it all. Roxy rode him gently at first while Ivan watched.
Sean moaned as loud as he could. The baby started to crown.
Roxy helped him. She continues to ride as she reaches down with her hands inside of Sean to help the baby along. Meanwhile, Ivan was in the corner jwrking off as well. The baby was getting close... And so was Roxy as she tightened her vagina around Sean's penis
Once the baby came out, Sean came into Roxy.
Roxy cradled the baby as Seans penis relaxed. "Honey," she said while she wiped away tears of joy. "It's a boy." Ivan came at that point too. "Congratulations, guys," he said, "I'm happy for u both...what will you name him?"
"I was thinking of Ryan." Sean replied.
Roxy smiled and remarked "its almost a combination of Roxy and Ivan."
"Yes, it is." Sean said.
Ivan noded at the happy couple, and left the hospital. They were happy now, and he was happy to see that.

(So...how'd I do for a first timer?)
(I have I word: Awesome.)
Thanks buddy, that was fun. I'll be on Skype when I get home in a bit if u want
That's fine with me.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,679 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O Pregnancy in Paradise. A resort for the expecting Joan34 43 8,695 11-29-2019, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,429 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,105 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,718 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,876 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 88,895 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,088 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,734 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,028 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg