Bold Indian Movie portraying gay kiss - first time in India
Video 
"Dunno Y ... Na Jaane Kyon" is the first Bollywood gay film, released in India.
It is the first Indian film which shows a male gay kiss. In the world film industry, this is not big news, but, in India, the condition is very different: Indian society is not at all willing to accept the ethics of this concept and is pretty rigid about it!
But, this film is a bold approach and is treated as "India's answer to Brokeback Mountain".

Here's a youtube link to a scene from the movie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaIDZNCYVps

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

it's so good. The guys look so cute
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Yeah...and their love making is so cute :3
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love middle aged men who are pregnant!!
If you are of the same wavelength, you can always drop me a PM..i respond to them ;) ;) ;)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As monumental as this is, where is the MPREG in the movie?
I never said it is mpreg related
If you are of the same wavelength, you can always drop me a PM..i respond to them ;) ;) ;)
Although this is monumental, as DrBellyJock has said, this does not belong in this forum because there is no mpreg portrayed in the film. This section of the forum is dedicated to and reserved for male pregnancy related material ONLY, anything else of interest must be placed in the Non-Mpreg Related subforum please.
We're all members of one human family! ^_^
One great big, loving, dysfunctional family. -_-;

MRCA
Human Family Tree
this is under Non-Mpreg related!
Mpreg Central › Mpreg › Media Sightings › Other › Non-Mpreg Related
Yes, because I just moved it, you originally posted it in the Film/Movies subforum for mpreg-related material.
We're all members of one human family! ^_^
One great big, loving, dysfunctional family. -_-;

MRCA
Human Family Tree
:P sorry.....thanks for placing it in the right place though :) you are a great admin :)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Possible mpreg movie jrcash 9 4,974 04-04-2022, 09:45 PM
Last Post: Hiccaries
  What the Movie?? champsnsd 1 1,789 08-10-2016, 07:22 AM
Last Post: Takarimpreg