Cosplayers
Just looking to see if there were any more cosplayers other than myself.
If so post some of your work! ^w^ or what you are currently working on.

Some of mine:

[Image: 1aeb1d36c0f426dd2a806aa99030847e-d52gnkt.jpg]
Tesseract (Cosmic Cube) from Captain America/The Avengers
I'm currently working on a Fem-Loki from The Avengers/Avengers ball gowns

[Image: Zidane_cosplay_finished_by_vampiric_wolf.jpg]
My best cosplay to date, Zidane Tribal from Final Fantasy IX
[Image: tumblr_m2ozkjMvwa1r3wn4bo4_250.gif]
[Image: tumblr_m5ud4lT8rY1r3jzod.gif]
I am the Waspinator in this comic.

[Image: Live_action_OV_by_WaywardInsecticon.jpg]

This is the character design my costume was based on.

I've also dressed as both Naaza (I was the one with the parasol) and Shin (who are mortal enemies) from the anime Yoroiden Samurai Troopers (known in America as Ronin Warriors) in the past.

And this past Genericon, I was Eileen from Regular Show...That costume included a very large, hand-made fleece Rigby and was superfun to derp around in.
Sometimes, the world is cruel to shiny things...
Always wanted to do the cosplay thing. I'm more of a fantasy/medieval type I lurk at Ren faires and SCA events in full garb. Since I do reenactment blacksmithing I like playing dressup and hope to make some armor someday. If I had a choice I'd want Jill's armor from Tower of Druaga.
(06-07-2012, 03:36 PM)Buggy Girl Wrote: I am the Waspinator in this comic.

[Image: Live_action_OV_by_WaywardInsecticon.jpg]

This is the character design my costume was based on.

I've also dressed as both Naaza (I was the one with the parasol) and Shin (who are mortal enemies) from the anime Yoroiden Samurai Troopers (known in America as Ronin Warriors) in the past.

And this past Genericon, I was Eileen from Regular Show...That costume included a very large, hand-made fleece Rigby and was superfun to derp around in.

You look very nice sweet heart
You know, Loki, since seeing your pics, I gotta ask how in the blue Hell did you build the Tesseract???
Heart ☣️ Heart ☣️ Heart
(10-01-2012, 07:48 AM)Visser5 Wrote: You know, Loki, since seeing your pics, I gotta ask how in the blue Hell did you build the Tesseract???

I was talking to her when she was building her Loki cosplay for a con... Anyways I remember her saying it's a baseball caseing with I believe a tap light and blue tissue paper.
I used to do lots of costuming with an old roommate and her relatives whenever we'd hang out and watch tv shows on TiVo. Nothing really too ambitious. Although we did have themes on occasion. Like around Easter we dressed in pastels, and one week we dressed as characters from Desperate Housewives. I think one of my favorites was a non-themed week when I dressed as Andy Warhol, and then another where I dressed as Sven the Stuttgart Rapist from the all german-speaking episode of Monty Python's Flying Circus.
As life gets longer, awful feels softer.
Well it feels pretty soft to me.
And if it takes shit to make bliss,
then I feel pretty blissfully.
~~ Modest Mouse
I love to cosplay! It works better because I am japanese I normaly cosplay as erza from fairy tail or misaki from junjou romantica! Or just plain old lolita!
~Type Signature Here~
I don't know if this counts or not, since I wasn't fully in costume, but I totally Rainbow Dash-ed it up last weekend!

At my friend's wedding...
[Image: 2vc8175.jpg]

...and apple pickin'! :D
[Image: 33db4hf.jpg]
Sometimes, the world is cruel to shiny things...
(10-15-2012, 01:37 AM)Buggy Girl Wrote: I don't know if this counts or not, since I wasn't fully in costume, but I totally Rainbow Dash-ed it up last weekend!

At my friend's wedding...
[Image: 2vc8175.jpg]

...and apple pickin'! :D
[Image: 33db4hf.jpg]

Cute hoddie!
~Type Signature Here~
Haaayy bitches, here was my costume for this year's Halloween.

[Image: sm-SL270955.jpg]
Rorschach from The Watchmen

[Image: SL270956-sm.jpg]
Please excuse that weird date. I'm unfamiliar with this camera.
[Image: sm-SL270950.jpg]
About to go to work. Hurrmmm.

And for this forum specifically, a little treat.
[Image: sm-SL270952.jpg]
Should have worn a condom, Daniel.
As life gets longer, awful feels softer.
Well it feels pretty soft to me.
And if it takes shit to make bliss,
then I feel pretty blissfully.
~~ Modest Mouse
I'm thinking about doing it dressed in the turtle hermet uniforms like in Dragon ball for the yomi-con in Detoit next year. I want to do one so bad but I want to lose enough weight so the outfit is baggy abit... I know this is going to sound ironic but I want to wear the outfit without looking a pregnant.
kinda funny I wrote about me dressing up and not looking pregnant and some emails me calling me a hypocrite and says I should do some mpreg pic of myself in the outfit.
(11-04-2012, 09:54 PM)BloodylocksBathory Wrote: Haaayy bitches, here was my costume for this year's Halloween.

[Image: sm-SL270955.jpg]
Rorschach from The Watchmen

[Image: SL270956-sm.jpg]
Please excuse that weird date. I'm unfamiliar with this camera.
[Image: sm-SL270950.jpg]
About to go to work. Hurrmmm.

And for this forum specifically, a little treat.
[Image: sm-SL270952.jpg]
Should have worn a condom, Daniel.

Great cosplay!!!