You know what's hot?
Trying to do a simulation with punch ball balloons filled with HOT WATER in the middle of SUMMER. Damn this was a stupid idea! Plus I've got on three layers of pajama pants with towels in them to make for wider hips and bigger thighs and butt... along with a corset underneath the belly and HOT water filled balloons for breasts.

I'm going to end up sweating through my Domme's bra =(

But a curious thought just occurred to me that may be a call to action to get the hell away from all of these power strips and electrical devices... could the hot water in a sealed balloon lead to steam or pressure build up, temperature contraction, or some other scientific means that could pop them? I wouldn't think but I'm no scientist.
Kilix stockpiled 3!
(06-08-2012, 05:13 PM)Kilix Wrote: Trying to do a simulation with punch ball balloons filled with HOT WATER in the middle of SUMMER. Damn this was a stupid idea! Plus I've got on three layers of pajama pants with towels in them to make for wider hips and bigger thighs and butt... along with a corset underneath the belly and HOT water filled balloons for breasts.

I'm going to end up sweating through my Domme's bra =(

But a curious thought just occurred to me that may be a call to action to get the hell away from all of these power strips and electrical devices... could the hot water in a sealed balloon lead to steam or pressure build up, temperature contraction, or some other scientific means that could pop them? I wouldn't think but I'm no scientist.

Water doesn't start to boil till it goes above 140 and won't turn to steam till above 200 if I remember right. You're just can't produce enough heat to reach those points, but I would be more worried about heat exhaustion.
I was just thinking heat exhaustion. I would be better to do that around fall or spring possible winter.