Fallout (closed with SRuiz)
Tobias slept surprisingly well, considering how lumpy the bed was and how sore he felt. But the dose of Med-X on top of the stimpak really helped ease his discomfort. He didn't even notice the doctors entering the room, or anyone talking until one gently shook his shoulder to wake him.

"Hey, time for another dose." said the doctor, giving him a reassuring smile.

"Already?" Mumbled Tobias as he rubbed his face and peered at the time on his pip-boy. When he realized it had actually been a few hours, he sighed and sat up, The doctor gave him his second dose of the stimpak, and another dose of med-x before turning to Caleb and taking the food and drink.

"I would say your predicament is a bit of a mixed blessing." Said the doctor, helping to situate the tray on a small table for Tobias, "If you hadn't shown up and needed medicine, we never would've found that lab in the old hospital." He said, shaking his head.

"Oh, well, I guess we helped each other out. I have a new home, and you have medicine for your settlement." Said Tobias, giving a small shrug. He didn't know if they had told Caleb about his specific condition, or that he had seen the inside of his vault first hand....in gruesome detail....
Caleb watched from a slight distance as the doctors tended to Tobias. In light of recent events, various excavations were being made on the Hospital. Most of the ghouls, if any were to have remained, were either killed or chased from their hideout. Caleb wasn't the only one who had a sick stomach for the sight in the vault, but the cleaning team worked hard in clearing the area out entirely. Some were making plans to crack the doors on the science labs and a few additional places like the armory, which had some weapons that caught their attention. When the doctors left, Caleb occasionally glanced at Tobias, not fully sure what to say.

"So...it was rough down there, huh?" He wouldn't ask much about the matter if Tobias wasn't willing to share. "You were wounded when I found you. What happened?"

The tingling sensation in his body had eased up from the medicine, but that feeling was still there. Back at the vault, a few of the bright minded individuals of the Minutemen were accessing the codes to the door with a pipboy, breaking away at various dud codings until the door finally clicked open with the round wheeled handle on the door spinning and unlocking.
Tobias didn't go right back to sleep when the doctors left. He sat there fiddling with his pip-boy for a few minutes before Caleb spoke up. He glanced over at him before sighing.

"Yeah. I mean, I didn't know anything else. But things were getting out of control..." He mumbled, shaking his head. "I think they......just meant to make men able to give birth....but it went horribly wrong." He continued, looking away. "I heard they used some kind of virus to get things to work....and animal DNA....so people stopped having normal cycles and instead went into heat." He said, some color rising in his cheeks. "Breeding got out of control....and gestation times got really short. So, overpopulation happened really fast." He said, looking to Caleb.

"We were running out of supplies, and the overseer and scientists were planning to cull the population. When word got out, all hell broke loose. Overseer released robots to control the problem by killing people who fought back. I got caught in the crossfire before I found this pip-boy on a dead scientist and escaped." He said, motioning to the device on his wrist. He looked away, blushing more. "I....I only came into heat once...and....well, you know how that ended. That's why I was worried about the contamination of the food. Guess I was right." He sighed.
Caleb listened with a little intent. It was tragic how everything turned out, but as the doctor mentioned, some good still came out of the situation.

"Well you're out here now" he assured the male. "Probably not a better situation what with radiation, but maybe you don't have to worry about getting pregnant again anytime soon."

Maybe that was something Tobias would like to try later down the road, but it was clear he wasn't in the best of moods. He didn't want to admit it, but he was blushing himself when noticing the redness on the other male's face.

"Some of the team cleaned the vault out and are trying to access the labs. With any luck, maybe it has a location for a safe zone or something." He patted Tobias shoulders lightly. "Maybe once you rest a bit, I can take you down there if you need to properly retrieve anything."
Tobias sighed softly, glancing to a boarded up window to see the faint light filtering in between the boards. "I don't know....Some of the others came into heat almost right after giving birth....some weeks or months after. I don't know where I fall." He said, making a face. He hoped he was one of the fortunate with more spaced out cycles. "And I think the radiation is probably better than being dead." He said, glancing to Caleb. "I'll just need to stock up on medications for it until I develop a tolerance for it. I'm sure most people out here have." He shrugged.

He made a face when the other mentioned returning to the vault. "I suppose. Maybe my pip-boy has something on it to help get into the computers. I know I took it from a guy in a lab coat." He said, tilting his head. "I don't have much down there, but something familiar like my pillow and blankets may help me find comfort out here." He said, giving the elder a small smile.
"Sounds...really weird honestly." Caleb shrugged and moved away. "Maybe you won't have to get used to it for long though. We're traveling around some places. Rumors is there's a clean facility still operating or at least it can be operated."

He doubt the male was probably in a good condition to even try and leave the makeshift headquarters right quick.

"Well if nothing is covered in blood, I'll be sure to be on the lookout for a pillow or something. I know most of the other team is busy trying to crack that lab and weapon vault down there." He placed a hand on Tobias's shoulders. "You should probably rest a bit more. I'm sure the doctors don't want you running around just yet."

He walked over to his bed and sat down on it, kicking his boots off as he found himself getting back to rest again. When he awoke hours later, he was ready to resume his regular routine. He just felt a bit off, his lower body, particularly around his stomach aching a bit like he had worked out past his limits. That was also including the sensitivity to his body from before as well. He must have overdid it the night before more than he assumed, dealing with the ghouls to the bandits. He began getting dressed slowly, walking out the door. He equipped his rifle and took point on the roof, drinking some of the coffee made for breakfast.
"That sounds nice." Said Tobias when Caleb mentioned a clean facility they may be able to move to. "But I wouldn't want to stay cooped up again...after getting out of the vault, seeing the sky for the first time. I don't want to go back." He said, shaking his head.

"But I guess I'd have to at least go back to my vault when I'm able to...I can retrieve my things and help get into the secure areas." He nodded. "This pip-boy is important, it can interface with the vault and can play holotapes." He said, popping the tape deck open to show. "But you're right, I need rest." He said, giving Caleb a smile.

He settled down and drifted to sleep, resting well into the next day. The doctors came and went, giving him more medicine and checking his condition. He felt so much better already. But there was something else...he felt odd, and he couldn't explain it. So he shrugged it off and went back to sleep
Caleb's morning was the usual. He went out on his patrol, took his spot and resumed the same task of keeping watch. It seemed the rest of the Minutemen got the news. Some of the ghouls were roaming out from the hospital and Caleb had an interesting morning picking them off. He had to say it was the last ghoul's head he popped off when he fully felt off.

Off was a strange way of putting it. He felt a bit flushed though all things considered, the day was hot. His body however was feeling particular sensitive though, particularly around his chest. He thought it was just his allergies, but it seemed to be flaring up again. He placed another pill into his mouth once he was certain it was well over four hours for him to take the prescribed dose.

After taking out another stray ghoul, noon had finally arrived.

"Hey, I think the heat's getting to me" he stated on his walkie-talkie. That was an understatement. He was beginning to sweat a bit profusely and the canteen of clean water he carried around that usually could last him half a day was already gone down. "I need a replacement immediately."

He rose from his position and slowly staggered back to the makeshift base. When he arrived, he was wiping sweat off his body. He dropped his clothes off in his room, laying them on his bed in favor of something that felt a bit cooler. Never had he felt better to run his body through a cold shower, his body unknowingly beginning to release a scent which his previous clothes already had riddled all over, a cycle in his body beginning to trigger, advancing as it had done so many years ago in the vault.

(I decided to return. The weekends should be a bit easier for me to handle.)
Tobias remained in bed, tossing and turning as his body felt warmer. Eventually kicking his sheets off and somehow removing his shirt without waking up. If he had been more aware, he would've secluded himself, but it was too late now.

He didn't hear Caleb, he just rolled over onto his back as he left, his aching arousal tenting his boxers. The scent from the other man's sweaty clothes filling his nose and slowly waking him up. He groaned and sat up, looking for the source of the scent. He wobbled from his bed, picking up the clothes to breathe in the scent....not caring that he was standing there in his shorts with an erection, sniffing Caleb's dirty clothes....

(Sorry about the post. Doing it from phone. But I'm glad you came back.)
(No worries. My posts come from phones at times too. Thanks.)

He turned the water off and grabbed a towel. He felt so much better, but the warmth in his body was still there. The sensitivity in his body was still present. The scent that may not have meant that much of a deal to a normal person not exposed to the virus, was still reeking, getting stronger. He stepped into the room seconds later, seeing Tobias by his bed.

"Hey man, how're you---" What he noticed was the male sniffing his clothes deeply so much a large bulge poked from underneath his clothes. "What are you doing!?"

Of course he was going to near Tobias and yank them away from him, but what he was not aware of was a strong masculine odor emanating off the male and himself as well. When he got closer, yanking the clothes out of Tobias's hand and turning him around a bit fiercely as if to express his rage, he found his nose twitching. The closer he got to Tobias, the more the scent began to entice him as if it were a drug.

"What's..." He found himself struggling, but his body was acting impulsively. Soon, he was sniffing Tobias's neck deeply, his mental state mixed with confusion but also passion.
Tobias didn't notice Caleb right away, not until he got close enough for him to feel the warmth from his body. He wasn't thinking anymore, he couldn't think. Hormones had short circuited his brain and left him running on instincts. He only grunted when the clothing was yanked from his hands, forcing him to turn to the other man and lazily look up at him, his blue eyes as intense as ever.

"Mmmh..." Was the only sound he seemed capable of making right now, moaning softly as Caleb leaned in close to sniff at his neck. He craned his head to the side, offering up more of his smooth skin as his hands moved to the man's arms. His scent was even stronger, clinging to his freshly rinsed hair. Tobias buried his nose in it, shuddering at how it made his arousal throb.

"N-need...." He mumbled, gripping Caleb's arms, "N-need to f-fuck." He panted, pressing his slender body closer to the man he was clinging to.
Something in the back of his head warned him not to pursue this. If he wasn't being clouded to a state of arousal, he probably would have listened. Instead, there he was inhaling the scent like a drug all the while Tobias in return had gripped him. 

He heard the words like a command and instinctively, he dropped his underwear to the floor. The smell was intense, but clear. Tobias needed to mate and while he was slender compared to Caleb, years from having to help keep people safe, it was apparent to him mentally that Tobias was presently wounded from his miscarriage. The urge was to mate and if Tobias was recovering, it was clear who was about to be submissive in the situation.

He pushed Tobias on his bed, climbing in with him shortly in a lustful matter. He pressed his lips up against the male, pulling the blankets over them.

(Sex scene or fade?)
Tobias wasn't thinking at all. All of his rational thought was out the window. Drowned by Instincts bred into him by Vault-Tech's sick experiments. He didn't care if his body was still recovering from a misscarriage, he needed to breed. Instincts also told him that Caleb needed the same, based purely on his scent. He didn't know or care how this man he'd known for only a short time was now like himself.

He shifted slightly when Caleb moved to drop his underwear, shifting to shed his own. His arousal standing proudly, throbbing and dripping, while his female sex was swollen and dripping just behind his balls. Clearly indicating how ready he was to mate.

He gasped when he was pushed down, looking up at Caleb with those sharp blue eyes before looking down as he was straddled. "Oooh...Mmmh." He moaned, pushing his hips up slightly against the warmth presented to him.

(Whichever you'd prefer. I like doing sex scenes. :3)
(Hmm, I probably overlooked a bit. Tobias has both sex parts? Due the computer issue, I don't mind me skipping the scenario, but if you want to go into detail in your post, I'm totally fine with it.)

Caleb couldn't determine what was happening. He was rock hard right now, he was sweating all over again and when smelling Tobias, he wanted more and more of the stranger from the vault. Still, he tried to fight the urge a bit. A losing cause. As he made out with the male, his hands were gripping the male's glutes, almost massaging them, getting the inviting sex organ ready to take his seed. His mind went a bit blank as he began.
(Yep, he has both)

Tobias' mind was blank, his body working on pure instinct now. All he cared about was the man before him and his scent. He clung to Caleb, moaning into the kiss, all while maneuvering himself against him. Soon his long legs were around the man's waist, pulling their bodies together. From there, it was a blur of hot sweaty bodies moving against one another and sloppy lustful kissing. He had no idea how long it lasted, but when it was over, both men were exhausted. Laying tangled in Caleb's limbs and the blanket, Tobias was content to cuddle closer to the man. He didn't care that he'd known him for such a short time...it made him feel safe.
Everything had been a blur to the male. He remembered having an extremely good time, something that he would eventually discover for later. For now on the small twin bed, he protectively held Tobias close like some animal. He rested a bit better when the cool air began to rush over his sweaty body.

It was morning once again when he stirred from his rest. He was programmed to wake up early, even when it wasn't his day to have a shift. For a few minutes, he rubbed his hands around Tobias's shoulders and arms, but then he came to his sense from before the moment their heats triggered. Of course everything from before then was resuming the course.

"Whoa whoa whoa" he exclaimed loudly, his back hitting the wall a bit harshly from him not fully graphing the situation. He lightly nudged at Tobias for him to wake up. When that didn't work, he began to nudge the male a bit off the bed.

"Wake up" he exclaimed. He wa confused, paranoid and above it all weirded out. The male thought he liked women, so what just happened? Why were they naked and above it all, why did his own back ache?
(Sorry for not posting. lots of stuff going on irl)

Tobias slept better than he had in a long time that night, curled up in Caleb's protective embrace. His head resting against the man's chest, listening to his calm heartbeat as he slept. It seemed like nothing would wake him up, even when Caleb started to shift against him. He just curled closer to him.

He made a noise when Caleb pulled away from him, shifting to hide his face in the pillow. He grunted at the nudging before he was pushed towards the edge of the bed. He shifted a bit, about to swat at whatever was bothering him, only to move too much and tip himself off the edge of the bed.

"Ah!" He yelped before hitting the floor and taking the blanket with him. He groaned at the rude awakening, rubbing his face and trying to untangle himself from the blanket. He heard Caleb's voice, but it didn't really register in his brain. Not much did this early. He was never much of a morning person, and always took so long to fully wake up...so for now he just sort of sat on the floor looking half-asleep and confused. "Eh?"
Caleb was beyond weirded out at the sight of this situation. Not only had he been in bed together with Caleb -Caleb was actually in his bed to be quite frank- but they both were naked. Sure, maybe the memories would begin to come back to him the more and more the virus took hold of his body, but presently, he was livid but not to the point he would lose composure and lash out.

"Find some other room to stay in..."

He grabbed some fresh clothes and stormed out the room quickly, not wanting to think back on the situation. When he was done with another shower, a ritual for him anyways to help cement that he was starting another day, he went for breakfast, trying not to think of the matter, but his rear and back still ached and his stomach felt a but fullish and warm. He tried not to think of the worst case in the situation, but it was really looking to be just like that.
Tobias was confused, trying to wake himself up fully. Still wrapped in Caleb's blankets, he watched the man from his spot on the floor. He rubbed his head, running long fingers through his hair as he tried to remember what happened. But a slight shift of position reminded him. His nethers were sore, pointing clearly to what had happened.

"I...w-wait....we....we should-" he started, cut off by Caleb leaving the room. "Shit...." he breathed. He didn't want to bug the man with the chance they had mated and that Tobias was now pregnant....he didn't realize the virus had changed Caleb as well...so he got up and got dressed, going to seek out a new place to stay.

Meanwhile, the virus had taken Tobias' seed and was physically changing Caleb's body to receive it...he would feel sore, cramps seizing his lower abdomen....until finally the ache moved lower....his anatomy changing to expose a new opening just behind his balls....an exit for the life beginning to grow within.....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,679 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,428 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,105 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,718 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,876 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 88,894 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,086 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,731 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,028 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,754 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8