The Abandoned (closed)
"Not like they have much of a choice. They will have to live with it for a few more months. But that means you will too." Kage said solemnly before he started to rub more lotion on Jasper's belly, believing the lotion would help. Kage's hand brushed against Jasper's large bellybutton.
Jasper shivered. "I'm starting to think you do that on purpose," he said and blushed. "I don't know why, but ever since my first pregnancy, my bellybutton has been so sensitive. Some of the other breeders said theirs were the same way. They couldn't explain it, either."
Email me to RP: simonbrownmpreg@gmail.com
Kage thought for a moment at this new revelation. He started to toy with Jasper's bellybutton, flicking it with his thumb teasingly.
"Ohh!" Jasper clapped both hands over his mouth so he wouldn't be so loud. He inhaled sharply through his nose each time Kage flicked his fat navel. Pleasured squeaks still escaped between his fingers. With every toying touch, a tingling sensation radiated out from his bellybutton all across his huge belly.
Kage looked to Jasper when he made such pleasures sounds. He stopped flicking Jasper's bellybutton only to start to suckle it like breast. He nibbled on the fat navel, brushing his tongue against it as he sought to bring Jasper pleasure.
"Oh my god!" Jasper squealed. He arched his belly up into Kage's mouth while inhaling an erotic gasp. His left hand groped at his own heavy flank, and his right hand started pawing at Kage's inner thigh just within reach. Waves of pleasure washed outward from his bellybutton. Both his belly and cheeks turned dark pink from blush and stimulation. The immensely gravid mound wobbled from the boy's squirming and rippled from excited kicks.
Kage continued to teasingly suckle Jasper's fat bellybutton. He began to massage Jasper's thighs, rubbing circles on the meaty legs.
"Oh.. ohn.. ah.. ah.. ah.. ohh..." Jasper's one hand continued pawing Kage's thigh while the other abandoned its perch on his flank and grabbed Kage's silvery hair instead. The breeder felt his around straining against his slacks. With every squeeze to his thighs from those strong hands, Jasper rolled his hips. Never before had his plump, sensitive bellybutton received this type of treatment. "O-Oohn!"
Kage stopped only for a moment as he focused on getting Jasper's and his pants off. After pulling off Jasper's slacks, Kage positioned himself at Jasper's entrance, looking to Jasper for permission, knowing his answer but teasing him slightly.
"Do it. Do it, please," Jasper begged and wrapped his legs around Kage's hips. Thank god for the sex. With his pregnancy so big and heavy, Jasper was in a constant state of discomfort. These times with his lover were a sweet escape when pleasure washed everything else away. He grabbed the sheets on either side of him, bracing for the soldier's impact. "I need you inside me, babe."
Kage nodded, entering Jasper. He began to pump into the breeder vigorously, finding his stress began to melt away as he made love to Jasper. He moved his hands onto Jasper's belly, rubbing its side with one hand while toying with Jasper's bellybutton with the other.
"Aahn! Ah! Kage!" The soldier came right out of the gate running. Jasper congratulated himself on having the forethought to brace himself with the sheets. His body rocked across the bed with each thrust, mattress creaking, headboard hitting the wall, and Jasper gasping with delight. Jolts of pleasurable electricity jumped across his skin every time Kage squeezed or flicked his bellybutton. The nub even started turning dark pink from all the stimulation.
Kage began to kiss Jasper's neck, nibbling every once in a while as he left hickies on his skin. He pressed his thumb against Jasper's bellybutton, pressing it inwards as he continued to pump into him.
Jasper felt the prickles on his neck where the hickies turned dark on his pale skin. "Ahhh! Kage... Ohn... Oh! Oooh!" Small hands wrapped around the soldier's back and blunt fingernails dragged across the rippling muscles. Jasper didn't break the skin, but he left dark red trails on Kage's skin from the pressure. "Oh yes! Yes!! Ohh!!" His huge belly wobbled and one of the babes kicked against Kage's thumb pushing on the fat navel. "I'm almost...!"
Kage pumped deeper and harder, sending a pleasurable assault onto Jasper. He captured Jasper's lips, kissing him deeply before releasing his load, his hot seed filling the breeder to the brim.
Jasper moaned into the kiss as he came at the same time. He felt Kage's cum rushing into him, making his already huge belly swell even more until it was drum tight. The boy rubbed both hands across the pink, sweaty orb while he fought to catch his breath. "I think... that was just what we both... needed."
Kage nodded as he shifted to Jasper's side, holding the breeder in his arms as he began to rest. "I love you Jasper." He said suddenly. "You are the only thing that I truly care about in this world."
Jasper felt his breath catch in his throat. Kage never said that before. His heart raced inside his chest and red rose up into his cheeks. "I... I love you too, Kage. I'm so, so happy you came into my life. When I'm with you... I feel like a unique and special person instead of some... breeding project with a number attached. As much as I hope I've helped you move on from feeling like a soulless killer, I hope you know you've helped me move on from being just a... a baby machine."
Kage held Jasper close before kissing Jasper, cementing his feelings for the young man. He rubbed Jasper's belly as he kissed him, sometimes toying with Jasper's bellybutton on occasion for him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,678 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,397 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,101 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,712 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,864 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 88,844 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,078 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,704 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,028 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,723 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8