Bride of the King (closed with Regifortis)
Darius smiled with a lopsided grin as he watched his lover's face twist in erotic happiness.  He leaned forward and gave the man a little kiss before he settled down next to him.  "We should get back to the book unless you want to do other things."  He teased.
"...Erm..." Tobias had to wait for the dazzling stars in his vision to clear before he could say anything worthwhile. "I'm good, I am. We can keep doin' this." The children in his belly seemed to calm down as the orgasm settled; he supposed he had unintentionally rocked them to sleep with his miniscule motions.

"What were we talking about, again?"
"The book for our children, how to explain how the relationship became what it is now," Darius reminded the man.  He gathered up the scattered papers. 
"I meant more specifically, treasured," clarified Tobias. "I'm not that forgetful. Perhaps a better way to put it is what else do we need to decide...?"

He rubbed a hand on his now massive back, feeling how much the muscles had grown and bulked to counterbalance the weight of his monstrous pregnancy. He remembered that wide and muscled man usually either did poorly with potential lovers or extremely well: it depended on how his weight was distributed. A wide, muscled, and pregnant man, for example, may not have the same draw as a man who can punch a bear into premature hibernation. But that isn't to say a few amorous fellows wouldn't be drawn to him simply for the means of him becoming so burdened with life.

Not that his King had competition. But it was good to know he had attractive features others could perhaps understand. Now he just needed to stay focused long enough to actually help with this book!
"We need to decide how we want to explain to our children our relationship," Darius said as he spread out the papers, "and what drawings we want them to see."  He placed one of his hands on the small of this lover's back and rubbed wide circle.  "We thought about showing meals and such." 
Tobias wondered just how dreamy and unfocused they both became in the throes of passion. An entire plan could become unraveled with even a ghost of a touch. A pat on the shoulder, a rub along the back, an 'accidental' brush of fingers on the buttocks or the breasts or a throbbing shaft. Life was a blur of memories and vivid emotions in the house of the Dragon King and his mate. True cognition had to be fought for, but it was a worthy fight if their children would benefit from it.

Ah, yes. "About this danglin' thread we frayed about the bearish and brash logger bein' drawn to the gorgeous yet irate dragon disguised as a mere man...or perhaps we should leave that part out? In any case, maybe a cute little picture of us lookin' into each other's eyes in the middle of the unpleasant argument. Then things change. You insist I understand just what the situation is. I agree. And then I get pulled into your world, where we start to fall in love."

He let his long-suffering back relax a little under his King's doting touch. "Whaddya think?"
"I like that idea a great deal," he answered as he continued to rub his mate's back.  "We can have a series of drawings in fact.  The first meeting in the woods arguing then another of us looking at one another and glaring.  Perhaps even with our arms crossed over our chests and looking for tantrum throwing children.  I think they would like that idea."  He chuckled before he leaned over and kissed his mate's lips gently.  "I love you." 
"I love you, too..." His voice was deep and resonant like always, but those words set a pang of weakness through him. He kissed his treasured without conscious effort. Strings of intent puppeteered him, pulling him into a deeper embrace one minute and a soft nuzzling the next. He had no control while wholeheartedly authorizing everything he was doing. That was what his King did to him, he realized. The thoughts he had these days were designed to pull him closer to his husband time and time again.

"I love you so much. I don't think I'll ever not be amazed that you found me and kept me. You're a miracle to me, treasured. And you've given me so many more." His belly of whelps stayed calm, but the sheer abundance of it left no room for interpretation.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,679 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,431 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,106 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,721 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,892 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 88,946 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,096 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,748 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,028 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,779 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8