Becoming the Hunted (closed with Michime)
Arguing with the male was going to get him nowhere. He wanted to insist that some part of him wanted to actually have sex with the men. The male had standards even if he was remotely interested and being gangbanged by numerous figures with extremely large sex organs was not one of them. He did not even want to have sex with just one man, but even spelling it out to the Shifter like Dr. Seuss would not even work for the being just magically determined he liked men.

"I seem to recall wanting to leave, but that's none of my business." Thinking of the situation only made him angry again. "Moving on, if I took these pills, what did you have in mind shifting wise? If it hurts like hell, I imagine I probably wouldn't be able to do something complex right away."
"I was thinking of a canine since that's what most shifters start with," Benny shook his head though, "but since you're knocking up and you're not a natural shifter, maybe try a snake instead."   He looked over Scott's large body taking mental notes and applying those to the possibilities.  "Maybe a seal or a walrus.  Something large that wouldn't force your mass to shrink itself so low." 
Those all sounded like terrible ideas. Was that to embarrass him further, Scott wasn't sure. His thoughts of Benny overall were just confusingly mixed. A thought came to mind and perhaps he could give the suggestion.

"What about a Canadian Gray Wolf?" There had to be plenty nearby. The male could not see himself adjusting his frame to meet a walrus or something else just because it seemed the most obvious. "They get big enough where all I would probably have to do is just get on the floor and still match its frame or whatever."

(Sorry for the delay.)
"Canines are hell on non shifters," Benny said with a slight shrug of his shoulders. "I don't know why. Might have something to do with being around all the time but most of the time, when a raver kid tried to shift into some kind of canine they ended up with broken legs after the change. Plus with your mass, I'm not sure your muscular system would handle it."

He sat back against the couch and thought about it for a couple of minutes. "You could try a bear. Shouldn't be too hard on your system with the way you are know."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,688 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,440 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,119 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,736 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,963 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,155 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,134 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,861 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,040 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,882 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8