Unexpected Homebirth (Closed with Dots)
"Having you massage my belly feels really good. I think it's calming the baby down." Just as I say this, I'm hit with another contraction, the worst one yet. My belly tightens around the baby which he doesn't like, and I try to breathe through it. It's hard for me to catch my breath, though, and the pain keeps building and building. I grab your hand and squeeze.
"It's okay hone you can do it just try to control your breath and take it easy" I said and wiped the sweat on you face. It's look so bad when you can't catch your breathe. I leaned to your face, kissed you and help you to catch your breath with my breath. My hands are still massaging your belly as I feel the baby moving down to your asshole
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
"My back is starting to hurt. Can you help me up on my hands and knees?" It's a struggle to change positions, but it feels so much better with my belly hanging down. I can feel the baby slowly dropping down towards the birth canal. There's a little pressure near my ass, but my tightening belly is the most painful thing right now. It's so weird to see it change shapes as it contracts, but it feels like it's helping push the baby down. Thanks to your help, I'm finally able to get into a rhythm with my breathing. I guess those Lamaze classes weren't a complete waste of time. I start to roll my hips back and forth to hopefully ease the pain. You move your hands to my lower back and give me some deep tissue massage.
"It's okay honey I just help you what I can. if you want to up on your hands and knees. I will help you" I move my hands to your back and help you to change position. I can't help it much because you're so huge and I don't want to hurts you now. after you changed position and sat beside you and start to rub your back. "Hey honey are you feel good now? I don;t know what I should do next if you want anything just tell."
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"I think I'm ok right now. We need to start timing the contractions. When they're 8 minutes apart, we need to go to the hospital. I can't tell how long the contractions have been so far. It's hard to keep track when the pain hits. Here comes another one." My whole body tenses up as my belly tries to push the baby further down. I take deep breaths to keep my focus as the contraction rages on. You have a cold washcloth to rub against my forehead. The contraction reaches its peak and feels like a knife in my stomach. As the pain subsides, I let out a groan and begin to pant.
"But honey I think you're contraction shorter than 8 minutes apart now. we need to go to the hospital now. Can you move?" I help your shoulder and rub your back to help you relax. I saw your pain on your face and body it's really for me. "It's okay honey you just take it easy now."
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Are you sure it's less than 8 minutes? I haven't been in labor that long." Suddenly, I feel intense pressure in my ass and then a gush of water starts running down my legs. "Oh no...I think my water just broke. We're not going to make it to the hospital in...." A strong contraction grips my body, and I can't help but scream. I didn't know pain like this was even possible. My ass starts to burn as the baby's head begins to stretch the opening. Despite the pain, I notice that my cock is beginning to harden. The baby's head must be pressing against my prostate and is giving me one hell of a boner. It's great to feel some pleasure during this ordeal, but the pain keeps reminding my that I'm having a baby. "Honey, I need you to help me squat down. I can't stay on my hands and knees any more."
I shocked when you told me that oyur bater had broken and we can't go to the hospital now. I really shocked with it but i know that i must calm down and do everything you want. "Okay honey I'll help you to squat down. If you want me to do something just tell." I helped you squat down and sat besied you. "It's okay my love just breath and do everything slowly" I said softly and start to massage your belly again.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Just keep rubbing my belly...feels so good right now." Your warm hand on my belly isn't able to stop the next contraction. My belly tightens up, and all I can do is scream. The pain in my abdomen is so sharp, and regardless of the fact that I've been in labor for a while, it still catches me off guard. While I feel like I'm being stabbed in the stomach, my ass feels like it's on fire. I know the baby's head is pushing its way down my birth canal and trying to stretch the opening. "Honey, check me...can you see the head yet?" Sweat is covering my body as I continue to labor through the contractions.
"Okay honey I'll check your belly now. just calm down and do everything slowly." I said and moved to between your legs. "No sorry honey I didn't see the head yet and your ass hole dilated not enough now . I think our son is a big one and you should push more and more honey" I said and moved back to beside you. I wiped the sweat on your forehead and rubbed it for calm you down. I saw your pain on your face that make me feel bad but I must strong for you. "you can do it honey" I grab and squeeze your hand.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I continue to labor with no ending in sight. Each contraction is longer and harder, and my energy is slowly starting to disappear. When one contraction ends, I feel like I have some time to rest, but then a stronger contraction starts about a minute or two later. I try to focus on my breathing, but the pain is really intense now. The burning in my ass is unbearable, and I think that pushing will ease some of the pain. Unfortunately, I'm not dilated enough to begin pushing, so I just have to suffer through each contraction. This baby is tearing me apart from the top of my belly to my ass. "I'm so glad you're here. I know I wouldn't be able to do this without you." I caress your face and pull it closer to me for a kiss. It's then that I noticed that my cock is still harder and, surprisingly, I think it's actually gotten harder as my labor has continued. I'm a little embarrassed that I'm in so much pain, but my cock seems to be enjoying it.
"Hey honey I'm your husband that why I'm be here and I won't go anywhere I'll be here with you until this labor end" I kissed you and touched you face softly. "My love you can do it. you carry this baby for 9 months and this is last mission for your pregnancy. I'm sorry that I can't do anything much but I want you to know that I love you and don't worry about you cock honey it's just side effect of the labor. Although I's really turn me on but you must focus with you labor now" I said while rubbing your forehead to calm you down. I saw the baby in your belly is moving down and I know that will very hurts for you.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"I want to get in the bathtub. I think the warm water will help. Fill up the tub...hurry!!!" I'm not sure I want to move from this position at this point, but the pain is too much. I'll do anything to get some relief. It feels like I need to go to the bathroom, but I know it's just the baby working his way out. While the tub is filling up, I lay down on my side on the floor and rub my belly. "It's ok, baby. It's almost over. Please don't move around so much. You're hurting daddy...." Another contraction tears through my body. I feel like a gigantic hole is opening up from my belly to my ass. The burning and the stabbing pains have combined to push me to the edge. I can tell that the baby and my belly have dropped significantly...it's almost time to push, but I desperately want to get into the bathtub first.
"Okay honey just wait a minute" I rushed to the bathroom and filled with warm water and helped you to get into it. "Hey honey it's okay. I know it's almost time to push now. Just control your breathe and do everything slowly" I said as I saw your pain on your face and body. It's more than I thought and I know that the baby almost ready now. I started to massage your belly because I think that may be help you to take it easy. "Okay honey If you want me to do anything just tell me." I said and kissed you.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Can you get a cup and pour the warm water over my belly? I think that will make it feel better." The contractions are on top of each other now...as soon as one stops , the next one starts. It feels like the head is starting to come out, and my legs are naturally spreading to make the birth easier. "Can you check me? Can you see the head? I feel like I need to push, but I'm afraid I'll tear if I'm not completely dilated."
"Yeah honey I'll check you ass now" I reached to between you leg and check your ass. I don't see the head now "Honey I don't see the head but you're fully dilated now I think you will can push soon" I moved back and pour the warm water over your belly. "Just calm down and make it easy honey. our baby is coming" I said and pour the warm water more.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I start to panic a little waiting for the next contraction. I've been waiting to push all this time, but now that it's here, I'm worried that I won't be able to handle the pain. I didn't have to wait long. "Here comes a contraction...aaaaaahhhhhhh...." I take a deep breath and push, bearing down hard. I feel my ass opening up, but the pain is unbearable. I can feel it stretching further than it has ever before. I grab your hand to support me.
"It's okay honey your ass is openning for the head now but it's not enough honey you need to push more" I say and squeeze your hand tightly. I wipe the sweat on your forehead abd kiss it to help you to relax. "Hey honey you can do it just breath and make everything slowly. You should push harder when the next contraction hit you. If you want me to do anything just tell me."
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,688 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,440 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,119 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,737 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,964 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,174 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,135 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,866 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,040 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,886 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8