Cruel Yet Agreeable Punishment (Closed with michime)
Steve narrowed his eyes in suspicion. "You really telling me you've never heard of that? It's not exactly sex-ed only knowledge. You see it all the time on...hmm." He reconsidered his boyfriend's possible experiences. "Actually, never mind that. I suppose you wouldn't watch videos like that. Anyway...I'll just show you. It's simpler."

He pulled Will's face to his chest and let him nestle between the fat and pliant breasts. "Just rub your face all over 'em, as fast or as slow as you like. I guess you can do other stuff, too, but that's the thrust of it. If you'll pardon the pun."
"That is not motorboating," Will explained when he finally raised his head from his lover's ample bosom.  "Tiling a field was the phrase used."  He smirked before he placed his head behind those glorious breasts again.  He even licked the skin between them for good measure. 
Steve lightly smacked Will on the head. "Whatever, you don't get to decide which phrase is better just because you heard that one first. This was just an excuse to see what this was like, anyway..."

Speaking of, he decided to shut his eyes and feel the swaying motion of his chest against Will's soft beard and gentle head shakes. Oddly enough, it reminded him of that kinetic ball pendulum but with fat flesh bouncing to opposite sides of a lecherous mind. Back and forth, back and forth...his chest felt warm and fuzzy in a peculiar way. It tickled, and Steve found himself giggling before long.

It was...arousing, too, feeling his chest bob like that. That tongue seemed intent to bring that effect to full force. What a lewd pair they made.
Will laid his head on one of the massive breasts and smiled slyly at the other man.  "Tiling the field sounds more erotic don't you think?"  He grinned before his fingers skirted under the hem of Steve's shirt.  "Plus I wasn't lying.  I have been out of practice for a number of years.  Add in the fact that most of experience is with men and you can understand my confusion." 

He leaned forward then and kissed Steve's lips.  "We will add that to the list." 
"Maybe we should start a glossary of dirty terms," Steve suggested idly. "Like Urban Dictionary, but just for us. All of the things we could say to each other at just the right moment to really make it hit home." He reached over and lightly squeezed Will's erection. "It'd be good to know if I could call this your 'battering ram' in the throes of passion, for example. Or maybe that'd throw you off. The More You Know..."

Steve thumbed the underside of his lover's cock leisurely but assertively. "Or maybe we'll just wing it."
"The cock has been called a battering ram for a very long time," Will moaned as Steve played with his cock.  Steve's hand was soft and warm without any rough spots and he liked that very much.  "Oh keep doing that.  You're good at it." 

He closed his eyes and enjoyed Steve's handy work for a few minutes before he blinked.  "We should make up our own dictionary of terms.  Descriptions and drawings would be good as well."  He leaned his head forward.  "Tiling the field," he explained before he buried his head between Steve's breasts. 
Steve chuckled. "I'll admit it's growing on me. Er, pun not intended." He rested a hand on Will's head as the dirty old man rubbed his head around to his heart's content. Applying just a tough of torque to the shaft - enough to relieve the tension of stiffness, not enough to ruin the sensation - he managed to 'pop' the pubic bone. A little explosion of energy to relax his boyfriend all the further. Like a small earthquake to stave off the groundbreaker to come, although it wouldn't be enough...it's just delaying the inevitable as the God of the Earth plunders his prize from the man of choice.

"You're shaking my tits like an earthquake, haha!" But when would Steve come crumbling down...again?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,680 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,432 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,106 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,722 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,898 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 88,961 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,097 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,755 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,028 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,785 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8