Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed)
Merin felt and heard his belly rumble hungrily. he hadn't eaten in a day or two, hence why he had gone to such desperate lengths to find something. The feline shoot his head slowly to the question of what to have.

"I...I don't know" he says slowly "All I've had is berries that I've found in the past... I did plant some once... but some trainer found my small collection of bushes one day..." he gives a soft mewl continues to pet Heart absent-mindedly not realising he was doing it.

"Whatever they want will be fine" he says blushing.
Available for conversation, pm me.
"Berries!" Heart squealed happily.

"I guess it's a good thing I had gotten some earlier today. I can make us all a berry salad." Chazz said as he set Heart down. "Shouldn't take long."

It honestly didn't take long, ten minutes honestly and that was due to washing everything off and making different size bowls for everyone. Flare got a bigger bowl since he was the biggest one and had a stomach capable of holding it all. Heart had a smaller bowl and Chazzfigured that Merin would prefer a medium sized bowl. With them all prepared, he took em out to where his companions were.

"Here ya go." Chazz said as he handed Merin a bowl, he then procedded to give Flare an Heart their's.
Merins face lit up looking at the bowls contents, filled with all the berries that he loved. He smiled and purred loudly, his tail wagging and he sniffed at it.

"Th...Thank you!" he says purring "I love it!" smiling he rubbed his cheek against Chazz's side before taking a piece and eating it. savouring the taste of it as he ate it. it took him a little longer to eat it than the others as he savoured each bit.

"Thank you Chazz" Merin said with a purr once he finished eating "I haven't been this full in weeks"
"I'm glad, I'm not that great at cooking but at least I can make a salad." Chazz said. "Well you won't have to worry about food here, I always keep a eye on the fridges contents so there'll always be something to munch on."

Heart was actually the first one done with her bowl surprisingly. Holding it up, she looked at Chazz.

"More please!" Heart requested causing Chazz to laugh.

"Looks like I misjudged how much you could eat." Chazz said as he laughed, though he took her bowl and headed back to the kitchen to refill it, leaving his own half eaten salad on the table.
The mewtwo smiled and nodded purring loudly his tail wagging. if he had been raised as Heart had been, he would have been asking for more at this point aswell but being raised as a feral, he had a small stomach capacity at this point, something that would possibly change the longer he stayed.

"I've never been good at getting a fire started to cook with" He admitted and placed his bowl on the counter once done with "so i stuck to eating berries... but this year they have become more and more scares in the wild, possibly due to more and more trainers who dont replant once they pick them" he wandered over to and sat next to the large dragon, starting to feel a little safer around him.
Returning with the refilled bowl, Heart accepted it happily and started to munch away. Chazz honestly forgot how long he had the electric pokemon, wasn't she like the third? Fourth one he caught? Eh didn't matter. As Merin spoke, Chazz glanced over to em to show they had his attention. Flare merely munched on the berries, letting Merin take a seat next to em.

"Yeah that's true. Part of the reason I quit after falling the Elite Four was due to the fact that I realized that I was just going to be doing the same thing again with new pokemon. And at that point, I didn't want to put Flare away or leave him behind. So I called it quits and decided to stay here. I just need to figure out something to do with my time." Chazz admitted. "I just....don't know what."
Merin nods slowly looking to the human and listening to him. He was surprised that he had given up after the elite four failure, but guessed it was his choice.

"I wish I could help with that decision" he admitted softly "I guess I don't help being with you... I'm just another maw to feed..." he frowned a little and looked to the floor.

"I could try growing some berries... I'm not too bad at doing that" he admitted looking up to his new owner.
"It's okay, I still have money left over from when I was trainer so I'll be able to use that for a good while till I figure out something else." Chazz said, trying to reassure merin it would be fine. "Growing our own berries would help with cost, I think that's a pretty good idea."

"You could try an be a breeder?" Heart suggested, Chazz shrugged.

"I don't know, I think I'd get really attach to the young to give em away, even more so since you guys are my friends and they'd be your kids."

"True, but you could always do it." Chazz sighed.

"Well....I guess that's a option but let me see if I can find something else. Being a breeder, any of us being a breeder to get more money is the very last option and only to be used as a last resort. Okay?"

It seemed only fair. Yes the labs could always use starter pokemon but still. He wouldn't mind carrying pokemon or digimon for that matter. He just...wanted to explore all options before taking that route. Course he was open for having his own kids to keep about.
"Heh... imagine if you started a breeding program for mewtwos" Merin said spacing off a little "We cant be starter pokemon... so only the best trainers can own us" he wagged his tail slowly against Blaze.

"I...Ill have a look in your yard tomorrow morning to see where i can plan some berry bushes" he says smiling "But im sure there are other options... maybe if we get enough bushes going maybe we could start selling them?"
"That is true, you may not be starter pokemon qualified but you're great pokemon to have around no doubt." Chazz said. "I like that idea, though we'll have to grow a lot in order to sell them and keep some for us. So I'll still have to find another option. We'll see how it goes. If I don't find anything I can withstand or can get hired for in till next month, I'll put more thought into the breeding program. That sound good with everyone."

"Fine by me." Heart said, her ears twitching.

Flare merely nodded, silent one as usual. HOnestly hard to believe he used to be a talkative little charmander.
Merin nodded slowly trying to imagine who he would be bred with. hoping and preying it would never be a Ditto. he looked up to the silent pokemon curious as to why he was quiet but he wouldnt push it.

"It may be a good idea for me to... explore the town soon too... so i can find my way home if i wander off accidentally"
"I can show ya around tomorrow it ya like." Chazz said. "It's best if I tagged along though, so people wouldn't try to catch you."

"Hurry for showing around town!" Heart exclaimed and Chazz chuckled.

"You're staying put here Heart, someone needs to watch the place while I'm gone."

"Aw but what about Flare?"

"Flare can't fight into some areas, so he'll need a paw in keeping a eye on the place."

"Aw." Chazz went over to her and picked her up.

"Don't worry, you can tag along next time."
Merin Blushed and nodded "Y...You dont need to go out of your way to show me" he said softly watching him with Heart. in his mind he thought of suggesting a collar for him so he could wander around without him and not fear random trainers, but he didnt want to suggest anything as he had just gotten there.
"Nonsense, it won't be out of my way. I have to look around for a place to get hired at anyway. So I'll already be going." Chazz said. "Well since we got lots of things planned for tomorrow, I'm going to head to bed. See you guys in the morning."

Falling asleep was the easy part and during the night, Heart and come upstairs and curled up on his bed. Chazz was always fine with his companions sleeping on the funiture so she knew it was okay to do this. When morning came, Chazz got ready and after making a simple breakfest that everyone ate, he glanced to Merin.

"Ready to see the town?" He asked.
Merin purred and nodded stretching, he had had a reasonable nights sleep, starting on the bed, then to the floor, then when he awoke in the morning he found himself curled up against blaze. He had worried at first thinking that he would be mad with him for it.

The breakfast, while simple, to him had been delicious. And he had enjoyed it greatly.

"Yeah im ready" he said softly with a slow purr as he finished stretching.
Flare hadn't minded when Merin had fallen asleep next to em. It reminded him of when they were out traveling and Chazz often slept next to em. So it didn't bother. When Merin said they were ready, Chazz took em outside and they started to roam the town. People stared at em, mainly due to what Merin was. Course Chazz had to tell several people that the mewtwo wasn't up for trade. A few hours of wandering and all they managed to get was a lot of questions and the seeds for the berry trees.

"Well, this is going....swimmingly." Chazz said, trying to stay opptomistic.
Merin nodded staying almost attached to Chazz's shoulder. Every time a new trainer came up asking to trade or battle he jumped a little and cowered away. Every time Chazz said he was not for trade made him smile and fill with a bit of joy.

"I...i'm sorry i'm causing you problems" he admitted sadly "th...this is why i used to avoid towns as much as possible... maybe we should get something i can wear to show im not wild? For if i ever go out without you"
"Naw, it's not you. Lots of people tried to get me trade Flare when I arrived in smaller towns after he evolved an they saw how strong he was." Chazz said. "Besides, this place doesn't have many opportunities for a job. The pokemart is a possibility but...I may have patience for pokemon and digimon but....my patience fades faster with other people for some reason. But if you do want something to wear, we can check out a few things. We can go in this store."

The store had all sorts of things, clothing, a few objects for decoration, and even some pokemon an digimon for sale. Allowing his companion to look around he could hear the owner whistle.

"Boy, is that...legendary yours?" The owner asked.

"He's my friend, I don't own him but yes I did catch him if that's what you mean." Chazz answered, oh boy this was going to be a blast.
Merin tried to ignore the constant gaze the shop keeper left on him as he had a look through the racks. He did contemplate a few things, a jacket or hat, he eventually settled on either a tail bell or just a regular collar An ornamental masterball hanging as the tag, he then looked to Chazz to ask his opinion on them, who seemed to be irritated.

"E...everything ok?" He asked looking at the human and held the two choices in his handpaws ready to ask his opinion once he answered his question.
"Everything's fine. What's up, Merin?" Chazz asked as he eagerly turned his attention to the pokemon.

The pokemon and digimon for sale were curious and they were all staring at em. Curious to see what the shop owner was wanting from the two customers.

"You know lad, I might just have a deal for you an your pokemon." The owner started, though Chazz gave a narrowed gaze at the man.

"I ain't selling nor trading Merin." Chazz sternly replied, the owner chuckled.

"Of course, I understand that. I was thinking something else. Perhaps you could breed a few mewtwos for me eh? You can get anything you want from the store for free if ya do." Chazz sighed.

"I was hoping to...kind of avoid that..."

"If ya worried about your pokemon's wellfare don't be! You have a good body structure, you should be able to handle it. Besides, you must have some skill to get a legendary, one of your other pokemon can carry em. If that all falls, I can offer one of my digimon to help out."

"I have to discuss that with my friend."

Without much of a warning, Chazz gently grabbed Merin and pulled em to the other side of the small shop. Once away from the owner, he turned a kinder gaze to Merin.

"Sorry about that, what were you gonna say again?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,353 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,018 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,002 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,244 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 31,706 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,057 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,284 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 2,966 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,515 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,062 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething