Pregnant Mon, Open (Fem allowed)
(Sorry passed out)
Merin gave a soft whimper, the shop attendents voice and words swimming through his head. Was he ready for kittens? He didnt think he was, but he was in debt to the human for saving him so maybe he would be willing to make that sacrifice. He shook his head a little trying to put it out of his mind and held the two items aloft for Chazz to see.

"W...which one?" He asks simply trying to get back into his child like curiosity and joyfulnes. He no longer trusted thw man at the checkout, the gaze he aas giving him was filled with lust, although it was a lust for money more than anything else.

He never realized how much trouble he would cause if he was ever captured. In the back of his mind he doubted leaving Chazz would ever be a good idea. Now his existence was known of to the local town, if he was ever wild again it probably wouldn't be for long.
Available for conversation, pm me.
(It's okay, had to go to be anyway.)

"Hm." Chazz pondered as he stared at the items. "I think the hat would suit you more."

Truthfully, he wanted to avoid breeding since once you start it you kind of have to do it more than once. And also, did he really want to be pregnant? Yes pokemon an digimon were fascinating creatures but...would he really be able to handle it? Some of em could have big litters.

"So..I know you heard that conversation but...what do you think we should do about it?" Chazz asked.
Merin gave a soft sigh as he looked over the hats. He pulled out a small tiara and sat it playfully on his head with a giggle before putting it back.

"I dont know... my species isnt exactly known for their fertility" he said continuing to look "even if we did try id probably need to be the one to carry them as it gives a greater chance of success... and while i am willing... to do anything for you for saving me... i dont know if im ready for kittens... or to just give them up" he gave a sigh then pulled out an acubra hat, fitting it over his ears and onto his head.

"Especially if they are going to be sold by him... i dont trust him" he finished off and turned to look at Chazz, the black hat with white band sitting on his head, a pokeball badge on one side "hows this?"
"I know, that's why I'm asking you. I don't want to force any of you to have young that's why I tried to put breeding of any kind really far down the list. As a last resort and sadly it's starting to look like the only option is to take that option." Chazz answered. "You won't have to breed if ya don't want to, I'm not gonna force ya."

Chazz gave a nod. The owner was a creepy guy and one that made Chazz feel uneasy. The best bet would be selling any young or eggs to a lab or a adoption agency. They would at least get goo treatment. Still, Chazz had a feeling that he'd end up keeping most of the young, baby pokemon were too cute.

"I like it. Anything else you want?" Chazz asked.
Merin looked around the store then held up the tail vuff with bell atatched. He didnt want him to spend too much on him, figuring they were either tight on finances already, or going to be soon.

"I dont mind i guess... but id rather not have more kittens than there are homes for..." he said trying to think of a better way to say it "id rather all my kittens go to a good home... than sit in a store window" he wagged his tail slowly and looked sadly at the mons in the display cabinets.

He had once been in one... back when his parents first got rid of him. However when he got to old to be sold he was dumped in the forest.
Seeing the bell, he gave a nod. Whatever Merin wanted that was fine, Chazz had enough money currently to afford a good deal of things. He also already had the food brought so he could spend money on some simple things that his friend wanted.

"It's alright. You don't have to, whenever you want them is your choice." Chazz said. "Let's go check out."

Chazz was heading to the counter when he noticed something to the right and he looked. It was a digimon, a...gomamon right? Yeah that's what it was. Chazz was still a bit rusty on the digimon names; since he mainly dealt with pokemon.

"Hey fella." CHazz greeted as he bent down.

The Gomamon blinked and waved at the man. It seemed they were nervous, they had a collar round their neck an Chazz couldn't stand it. The collar looked really tight so he picked up the fella and moved over to the counter.

"How much for this guy?" Chazz asked.

He knew he shouldn't but...he couldn't leave someone with such big eyes looking....unhappy.
Merin purred and followed him, he spotted the digimon at the same time Chazz did and followed him over. He seemed so down trodden, possibly because he had been in the store for so long. It was a sad truth that not all of them were wanted or ever gotten.

He leaned over, nose to nose with the mon and gave a comforting purr, hoping that the price wasnt too high. A look back to the cage he had been kept in ahowed he was on 'super special' meaning that his price was possibly lower than they wanted but they were just trying to get rid of him.

(Mind if i play the gomamon?)
(Go ahead. ^^)

"Well that one is really cheap, he's been here for a long while and honestly I don't think anyone will want him now. You sure you want em?" The owner asked.

"I'm pretty sure. So how much for all the stuff and him included?" Chazz questioned.

"Hm...let me see." The owner rang the clothing items up and then put in the info for the gomamon. "It'll be 500 dollars for all of it, with the digimon included."

That wasn't too bad, adjusting his grip on the digimon to take out the money an pay for everything.

"Thank you for your business, and do consider my offer." The owner said.
Merin felt his fur stand up a little at the mention of the 'offer'. He would have hissed at him but he just wanted to get out of the store now. He took the items in his grasp and started to follow chazz out.

Name: none yet
Species: Gomamon
Description: a typical looking gomamon, small, white and seal like woth purple marking. He has a collar that is way too tight around his neck making it impossible to speak and difficult to breath.
Extra Info: a little nieve and cocky, he is used to being ignored so tries to make up for it by neing attention seeking.
Pregnancy Length/Numbers: not currently pregnant, prefera to be on top.

When he lifted me from that cage and placed me on the counter i was so hopeful. My sales price had been slashed and slashed then slashed again. I could barely squeak when he lifted me, the store owner having never enlarged my collar as i grew so now it was choking me.

I jumped when the mewtwo put his nose to mine and started purring trying to be cute. I couldnt help the smile when he purchaced me and the store owner handed over my digivice.

I hoped he would be a kind master... id do anything i could to make this up to him, reminding myself of that over and over as we left yhe store.
(Heading to work, see ya tonight)

"Yeah..sure..." Chazz said as he left, holding the Gomamon and hopefully with Merin following.

Once outside, he bent down and set the Gomamon down on the ground. That collar had to go. Even he could see it was doing more harm than good.

"Hold still for a few moments, okay buddy?" Chazz asked as he reached and looked for the connecting parts of the collar.

When he found it, he unclipped it and threw the collar away. Now they could breathe easier.

"There we go." Chazz said. "You okay?"
Merin followed close and watched as the collar was removed, he shuddered as the store door closed and let out an irritated hiss towards it.

The gomamon took a sharp and deep breath, rubbing at his neck and nodding "oh so much more now!" He declared his voice a little raspy from lack of use.

"Thank you somuch... how can i ever repay you?" He asked "that guy was horrible! I sware we were lucky to be fed some times!"

"I see the stores haven't changed much" Merin muttered softly.
"I'm certainly glad I won't be agreeing to any suggestions of his then." Chazz said as the gomamon spoke of what went on. "Well you'll have plenty of food once we get home."

Bending back down, he carefully picked the digimon up and started to walk down the street.

"So is there anything you'd like to be called?" Chazz asked. "Or is Gomamon okay with you?"
The small digimon gave a shrug and looked to his new owner "we had all been told our new owner fould give us a name" he admits "i dont mind what i get called though"

"Heh, thats what they told me too" Merin admits with a soft chuckle as he followed, getting the sence they wer heading back home. He continued to run the thoughts of him carrying and having kittens through his head. He was curious as to who would be the 'father' seeing as he would need to be the one to carry.
"Well....how about......" Chazz pondered for a few moments. "Amon? Or...Gin?"

Believe it or not, he was bad at giving names. He always tried though an that's why he always asked if the name was okay with the pokemon/digimon. Nothing was worse than being called something you didn't like. As they walked, Chazz paused and glanced at a building. It was tall and rather large with a red paint job and black roof. He knew what this place was.
"Amon sounds good!" The digimon decladed happily. He turned to see what chazz was looking at and gave a gasp of surprise when Merin accidentally ran into the back of them not having seen that they stopped.

"S...sorry" he said gently brushing off the humans back "whats wrong? Whats that place?"
"I'm glad." Chazz said, ignoring the building for a moment though he went a few steps forward when Merin bumped into him. "It's okay Merin, I'm the one who stopped. Well that's the breeding place in town. Pretty much where you go to sign yourself or you pokemon/digimon up for breeding where you can choose to do things the old fashion way or they give you a amount of eggs and hope they take."

It wasn't a bad place, it was just that all options seemed to be pointing to this place. So that's why he had paused, they were right in front of it. So....it was either gonna be now or, when they were in desperate need of money.
"I see" Merin said looking to the building "always been curious why these places exist... but then i guess mons like myself need help occasionally... i cant imagine being mounted by a stranger though" he shrugged and looked at Chazz from the corner of his eye.

He was a handsome specimen, no doubt about that. And he had that caring, nurturing quality that, in the mewtwos eyes, made him a good candidate for a parent. He took a stride towards the building starting to walk towards it.

"If nothing else we can get a tour and ask some questions" he said iver his shoulder, the digimon nodding in agreement.
"Yeah, some people prefer to have their companions breed with only certain others. Plus I think they do have a program to help the infants to find good homes, I think." Chazz added. "Well you two do have a point, let's head on in."

Following after Merin till he caught up, Chazz was the one to open the door to reveal the large an open interior. It was rather neat looking, glass ceiling to reflect everything going on down bellow in the lobby. There was quite a bit of people and their pokemon/digimon about. Some of them were already carrying others were probably new members or returning ones.
Amon looked around curiously, taking in all the sights and sounds. No one paid he or chazz any mind till the mewtwo walked in. There was a gasp and almost all eyes locked onto him causing him to blush and squirm a little. He looked down to see what was going on below them, not wanting to meet any of their gazes.

He made sure to keep an eye on Chazz's feet, staying close he was almost tempted to wrap his tail around the humans hips to give him some additional comfort.
Chazz was fine with Merin's tail wrapping round his hips, it did surprise him at first but he understood why. Still, all the eyes made Chazz get annoyed.

"I'm sure you all have buisness to do." A female voice said as they approached Chazz, making the crowd look away for the most part. "Sorry about that, we don't get many legendaries here. Are you perhaps here to sign up?"

"Actually I'm here for information." Chazz answered.

"Oh but of course. What would you all like to know?"

"Well, are you....hiring exactly?"

"Only in the breeding areas, in which we are hiring for humans and mons."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,396 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,164 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,078 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,271 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,307 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,269 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,515 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,030 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,557 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,219 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething