Yu-Gi-Oh! (Everyone can join!!!!)
This is a Yu-Gi-Oh! based RP. If you know how to play the card game, join us.

When a battle starts give a location.
Stay on topic, and have fun.
Fill out list below to join; It makes it easier for everyone.

Name:
Type of Deck or favorite card:
Catch phrase:
Age, Sex (Fe/Male/ Herm):
Type(bi, straight, gay):
Baby(s) willing to have:
Extra(hair, eye colors/ Height):
(Breeder/ Seeder/Both):
Background:

Name: Sean Woodard
Type of Deck or favorite card: Blue-Eyes White Dragon
Catch phrase: It's Time to Duel!
Age, Sex (Fe/Male/ Herm): 18 yo male
Type(bi, straight, gay): Straight
Baby(s) willing to have:
Extra(hair, eye colors/ Height): 5'7'', slim with a little muscle, Brown, straight, blue, clean-shaven face, tanned
(Breeder/ Seeder/Both): Both
Background: Sean started playing Duel Monster since he watch Yugi Moto played the game. Now, Sean is preparing himself to become the next King of Games.

Sean was at Duel Academy, strengthening up his deck. "I think that's good." Sean is also an Obelisk Blue, a high-class rank at the Academy.
Name: Kage
Type of Deck or favorite card: Red Eyes/ Odd Eyes Pendulum Deck
Catch phrase: N/A
Age, Sex (Fe/Male/ Herm): Male
Type(bi, straight, gay): Bi
Baby(s) willing to have: Hundreds
Extra(hair, eye colors/ Height): silver hair, 6"10' tall, blue eyes
(Breeder/ Seeder/Both): Both
Background: A seasoned player who wishes to learn more. Kage joined after seeing Kaiba duel Yugi in Battle City. In the Slifer Red dorm, he is considered the top player.

Kage was adding a few neck cards to his deck to create a more powerful deck. His monsters were rare and powerful, being able to summon without tributes.
Sean saw Kage and thought he was really good. "Hey, Kage." Sean said.
Kage looked over at Sean, unimpressed. "What is it?" He asked as he finished putting the last of his new cards into his deck.
"I was wondering if you wanna test out our new decks in a duel?" Sean asked.
"Very well. I have been meaning to use my new cards." Kage said as he got up.
Sean and Kage walked the Duel Field. "This is going to be an awesome duel!" Sean said enthusiasticly.
Kage nodded as he stood apart from Sean. "Would you like to go first?" Kage politely asked.
"Sure!" Sean said as he activated his duel disk.

LP: 4000

"Draw! First, I summon Kaiser Sea Horse."

Kaiser Sea Horse
ATK: 1700
DEF: 1650

"Then I'll equip it with Black Pendant, that increases its attack points to 2100. I place two cards face down and end my turn."
"Very well. I set the Pendulum Scales. I place Timegazer Magician with a scale of 1 and a Stargazer Magician with a scale of 8. Now I can summon monsters with levels between 1 and 8. I'll use that to summon Red Eyes Black Flare Dragon."

Red Eyes Black Flare Dragon
ATK: 2400
DEF: 2000

"Next i equip it with Black Metal Dragon, giving it 600 ATK. Now I end my turn."
"Then it's my turn. I activate Kaiser Sea Horse's special ability. I can sacrifice it as two tributes to summon a LIGHT attribute monster and I'll do that to summon Blue-Eyes White Dragon.

Blue-Eyes White Dragon
ATK: 3000
DEF: 2500

Blue-Eyes attacks Red-Eyes Black Flare Dragon.
"You would destroy both of our monsters! We both have 3000 ATK!" Kage exclaimed.
"Then I'll activate Rush Recklessly, which will increase Blue-Eyes' attack points up to 3700, so only your Dragon will be destroyed." Sean said.
Red Eyes Black Flare Dragon was destroyed, but Kage didn't flinch.

LP: 3300

"Since Black Metal Dragon was sent from the field to the graveyard, I can add one Red Eyes card from my deck to my hand." Kage explained as he took his deck and looked for the card he needed. "My move now." Kage said as he drawn his card. "First I summon another Black Metal Dragon, but I'll banish it from the field to special summon Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon."
Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
ATK: 2800
DEF: 2400

"Now I can summon dragons from anywhere on the field. Now I'll use it to summon back Black Metal Dragon to equip it to my monster. Now he has 3400 ATK. Now I attack!" He exclaimed.
LP: 3600

Sean flinched as his Dragon was destroyed and lost 400 Life Points.
"Impressive skills. Bringing out a Blue Eyes in only two turns. But the power of the Red Eyes will not be stopped." Kage stated.
"We'll see. I've got a few more tricks up my sleeve." Sean smirked with confidence.
"Perhaps we could make a bet?" Kage offered.
"What's the bet?" Sean asked.
"Put simply, you can ask me to do whatever you want and the same goes for me as well. What do you say?" Kage asked.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Pregnant High... (Anyone and Everyone can JOIN!) VicaLovey 330 59,466 04-07-2018, 05:09 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Wink Creature/ Maker Island! (EVERYONE CAN JOIN) hmclain9 226 29,430 11-29-2015, 09:39 PM
Last Post: hmclain9