Theme Change
is it just me or the theme change to blue lust for anyone?? i tried to make it back to default but cant do it
It's just me fiddling with the settings. No cause for alarm.
Lyric you shouldnt do handstands while pregnant XP

I guessed as much, i was a little concerned at first thinking something went wrong
Available for conversation, pm me.
So is it just me or is the website looking a little snazzier all of a sudden? Whatever the case, I love what you've done with the place.
I like the new theme <3
As do I, keep up the great job Lyric
*The Belly In My Avatar Is NOT mine**

What I want to know is, whose the father? 

Tumblr: https://amalepregnancyworld.tumblr.com/
I honestly would rather the old format. Can I change it myself somehow? I tried "blue lust" thinking that one was the old format but it's even worse than this.
I try to reply when I can, and am usually fast. If I'm going to be away for a while, I'll let you know here. Also, because of the sporadic nature of my irl job, I may suddenly drop off the face of the planet for a while without warning.
(01-15-2016, 11:24 PM)Tsukihime Wrote: I honestly would rather the old format. Can I change it myself somehow? I tried "blue lust" thinking that one was the old format but it's even worse than this.

The old format is called "Default".

Anyone else who wants to change back but can't figure out how, look here.
---            

If you have an issue, I can help! PM me or email me here--> thekicking@gmail.com

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mobile-friendly theme? WolfgangD 4 4,608 03-26-2020, 09:02 PM
Last Post: Preggerz
  Username change Seahorse_Boi 0 2,431 03-15-2020, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Seahorse_Boi
  How do I change my theme from this to normal? mpregisamazing 4 4,442 06-25-2015, 05:31 PM
Last Post: TheKicking
  how do I change my title from junior member to... Mpreglovingderp 1 3,332 01-26-2015, 01:26 AM
Last Post: FolkMaster
  Rules change concern darkfanboy 15 11,299 08-19-2012, 03:57 AM
Last Post: Mark