Poll: Do you enjoy inflation and or Simulation of pregnancy via inflation?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes! Very much!
34.29%
12 34.29%
yeah, but I'm not very good...
22.86%
8 22.86%
No, I don't have the knack for this kind of thing...
42.86%
15 42.86%
Total 35 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Simulation Ideas
Hey!
So, I was doing an inflation with air, which is actually somewhat regular for me to do often, and I decided to push it.
Well, first, it really hurt. I spent 20 minutes in aching pain, much worse than I had expected, but not unbearable. I felt literally like a balloon right then. It was actually a great experience, despite the pain. It felt like I could of gone farther, but I didn't. I didn't want to be in pain all day.......
Second, I felt huge.
I was probably around 40 to 42 inches around, but it felt easily like 50 inches. My normal size is around 33. It was a wonderful experience.
Also, there was a huge amount of pressure. back to the balloon thing, I felt like I was really pushed out and tight, even though I wasn't as big as I felt.
Third, was the weight. I did this inflation with air and I wasn't any heavier than my usual 190 pounds ( not that I could read the scale, but..... ) there was so much of the pressure that I felt like, when I laid down, at least, about 25 pounds heavier. it was like taking a big dumbell and putting it on your belly. It also was rather difficult to breathe, and I was feeling a bit short of breath.
So, why am I telling you something that probably doesn't matter to you, because it didn't happen to you, and you weren't in the room at the time? Because I came up with a way to do a great simulation from this.
If you were on the old forums, you might remember my only thread was about a ridiculous way to simulate a 9 month pregnancy and eventual birth. I have simplified that a whole lot, and I think more people will be likely to inflate with a tad bit of air, rather than need to find a ball, balloon, pump for air, pump for water, a private area, and have to suffer through tons of time and work to do a one-time simulation.
So! Here's how to do it:
Begin by finding yourself a pump that can pump air and a hose ( aquarium pump or nebulizer style ) that you don't mind having to cut the ends off of. Now, go to wherever it may be that you do your inflations / simulations, and get comfy. Do whatever it is to get yourself prepared, and read on. Make sure you are clean and dry before you begin as well. Lubricate the tube in something that ISN'T mineral oil or other not-internally friendly lube, otherwise holding in the air may be just about impossible. Hook up the tube and the pump, make sure there are no leaks in your seal. For a pump, I would recommend a balloon pump, aquarium pump, or, a blood pressure cuff, which is what I used for the simulation above. These can let some of the pressure off into an air bladder, with out totally letting it out into the room, which makes inflation to a high volume easier.
Now, take the lubricated end of the pump and place it into your anus, and a good few inches too, so that the air isn't stuck in your rectum. ( go to the bathroom first!!) Begin pumping (slowly) and feel your belly rise.
If you feel pain, stop, rub the area where it hurts, and continue when it subsides. Keep going until you get the desired results, which are pressure (feeling of fullness) weight (from the pressure) size(duh!) and whatever else it is you can think of.

For cleanup, do this in reverse, take the tube out of your anus, cut off the end which was in your rectum if it is full of waste, or just bathe it in alcohol if it is only a bit smelly or discolored ( your intestines are NOT a friendly environment ) and put it away somewhere safe.

Now, if you are really ambitious, (and at this point, unless you are an experienced bloater / inflator / etc, you won't be, because it will hurt a bit, and you will struggle to move if you get really full, or just not e able to hold it all in) you can read on for how to simulate birth.

To simulate birth, take a ball or other insertable of your choice, and put it inside of a party balloon. Fill the balloon with WARM water. Cold water will give you cramps and is not realistic. Tie it off, and carefully insert it into your rectum. Now, when you have the urge to move your bowels, (which will come soon) you will have to push out the balloon and insertable, which will cause your "waters" to break and thus simulate birth as you push out the insertable.
On a second thought, you might want to push the balloon up your anus first, and the use the same tube you used for the inflation to do this, and the tie it off, insertable inside, and voila! Amniotic sac and fetus!
Good luck everyone!

This space intentionally left blank*

Yes,I have the same aoproach. Having your belly stretched and inflated is the same feeling as being pregnant...and then having something big up your anus...really big...after a while the body tries to get rid of the air...and it leads to the urge to push...and the big thing starts to stretch your ass...more and more...and you push and push...
We can roleplay the inflation and ass birth together:)
Yep, but sadly, I don't have anything to use for an inflatable at the moment..... :(

This space intentionally left blank*

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Public simulation Minipreggo 23 12,517 03-14-2023, 02:00 PM
Last Post: saty
  Simulation Frequency AepiScorch 18 4,532 10-30-2021, 07:57 PM
Last Post: Belly Button
Lightbulb Integrated Multi-Sensory Mpreg Simulation: Silicone Belly, TENS, Vibrating Butt Plug johnqsocial 14 18,841 09-21-2021, 05:20 PM
Last Post: johnqsocial
  birth simulation preggster 30 26,113 07-26-2019, 09:22 PM
Last Post: Chicken man
  Wubble Simulation Twi 7 3,104 08-30-2018, 03:48 AM
Last Post: piecheese10
  Baby simulation Pregnantmand2 3 2,927 08-22-2018, 07:59 PM
Last Post: Pregnantmand2
  Balloon belly alternative ideas SupernaturalR 1 1,550 08-08-2018, 03:10 AM
Last Post: darkfanboy
  Heavy set simulation mpregisamazing 2 2,168 03-23-2018, 02:58 AM
Last Post: WolfgangD
  Is this the ultimate EMS for conraction simulation? joshlg_uk 4 2,729 01-28-2018, 07:20 AM
Last Post: Midwife
  Need belly simulation tips zacklovesmpreg 4 6,474 12-28-2016, 09:48 AM
Last Post: joshlg_uk