My simulation technique
I posted a while back about how i simulate being pregnant.  It was a very basic description and there were a couple comments asking me to do my own thread and explain it in a bit more detail, so here it is.

First off i have a shapewear dress that is a size too small that i put on to give the tight feeling around my belly (http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00IJZ8R...ref=plSrch). Mine is skin tone colour.

I then have a maternity shapewear dress i put on top of that (https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00J1ZS...UTF8&psc=1

I then put a giant balloon (one of the 36" ones) under the maternity shapewear dress.  Its only partially inflated.  The good thing about this is you can vary the size of the pregnant belly so you can simulate different stages of a pregnancy, not that i ever look like im not sbout to pop when i do mine.

Once ive got the balloon in position and im happy with the placement i put on another normal shapewear top (http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B004126Q...=shapewear) to pull the balloon into me.  Then i have another maternity shapewear dress of a smaller size that i pull on over it to shape the belly more.

And thats it , i just add some maternity clothes and im good to go.

Here is a simulation i did last night.  I think this is the best and most realistic pregnant belly ive simulated with.

http://youtu.be/zaEFsta_T0s
Wow your video looks amazing, liked and subscribed.
That's genuinely impressive. Nice work!

I have to say, I'm struggling to think of many, if any, other balloon inflations which look as realistic as that. I can see a lot of effort has gone into making that look as realistic as possible. I'm not just talking about a certain angle either. From everywhere in your video, that simulated belly really does look very good indeed.

If I had my own place and more spare time, I would love to do something as involving as this. The best I can muster at the moment is occasional bare belly push-outs (usually after eating) and carefully positioned cushions under my regular t-shirts.
Yeah, I certainly can't argue with results like those! Do any of the shapewear dresses ever make wearing more masculine clothes difficult, or are they stretched so far across the balloon that they usually don't make it down to your pants?
(01-30-2016, 09:19 PM)TheBoyWithTheBelly Wrote: Yeah, I certainly can't argue with results like those! Do any of the shapewear dresses ever make wearing more masculine clothes difficult, or are they stretched so far across the balloon that they usually don't make it down to your pants?

I wear some of my normal clothes as well (t-shirt and trousers) and ive never had an issue with the length.  They do come down over pants but if you adjust them up a bit trousers fit over it fine without bunching.
Update

I saw a while back on other threads about something called a tens machine and people using them to simulate labour.  After a while of putting it off i got one and i have to say it really adds to the overall experience of me simulating pregnancy.  The one i got wasnt expensive so after a playing around with it for a while i found i could take max power of it (im not bragging about it coz it fucking sucks at full whack.  

Id waddle around and dial it up to full power and id struggle not to groan and at that point when my stomach is being shocked it makes it feel as big as the pregnant belly i have.  I actually done the whole lour breathing thing to get through the pain until i dialed it back down.  Id take a minut or two break and dialed it up again and id do this over and over again for a 20 minute period and then carry on as normal.

So would i say it was worth getting, yes.
In a couple weeks ive got a solid week of simulating planned as i have a free house.  I was womdering if people had any ideas for outfits to wear (maternity or male clothes) that people would like to see and il try sort them and post some pics.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-14-2016, 02:20 PM)Minipreggo Wrote: In a couple weeks ive got a solid week of simulating planned as i have a free house.  I was womdering if people had any ideas for outfits to wear (maternity or male clothes) that people would like to see and il try sort them and post some pics.

For me, it always has been and always will be all about the belly! Anything tight and showy is alright with me. Your avatar is actually a pretty good example. If you're looking to get more "out there," I always like seeing the pregnant individual in very domestic situations. Perhaps an apron would be a good choice? :)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Public simulation Minipreggo 23 12,419 03-14-2023, 02:00 PM
Last Post: saty
  Simulation Frequency AepiScorch 18 4,493 10-30-2021, 07:57 PM
Last Post: Belly Button
Lightbulb Integrated Multi-Sensory Mpreg Simulation: Silicone Belly, TENS, Vibrating Butt Plug johnqsocial 14 18,672 09-21-2021, 05:20 PM
Last Post: johnqsocial
  birth simulation preggster 30 26,009 07-26-2019, 09:22 PM
Last Post: Chicken man
  Wubble Simulation Twi 7 3,094 08-30-2018, 03:48 AM
Last Post: piecheese10
  Baby simulation Pregnantmand2 3 2,882 08-22-2018, 07:59 PM
Last Post: Pregnantmand2
  Heavy set simulation mpregisamazing 2 2,145 03-23-2018, 02:58 AM
Last Post: WolfgangD
  Is this the ultimate EMS for conraction simulation? joshlg_uk 4 2,708 01-28-2018, 07:20 AM
Last Post: Midwife
  Need belly simulation tips zacklovesmpreg 4 6,422 12-28-2016, 09:48 AM
Last Post: joshlg_uk
  Realistic/enjoyable birth simulation Junk 9 13,568 07-15-2016, 03:36 AM
Last Post: HollyWd