Open Fair View (Open to Everyone)
(02-04-2016, 02:56 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: Ryne rubbed his massive belly, a large amount of kicks appearing all over his belly. "Is there a way to get a sexual induction?" He asked.

"That may be rather difficult, due to your size. If there was a way to perhaps make yourself smaller, there could be a possibility that we could arrange such."
"I'm still regular size. I'm sure you have someone who's big enough to fit in me." Ryne said. Ryne was only 4ft 6in, but his belly was over 50ft in length and 25ft in width.
(02-04-2016, 01:41 AM)018Luxio Wrote: "Well then, how about we have a look and see how things are going? I figured we'd start with an ultrasound if your alright with that"

"Yes, sure" Scott said, smiling softly. He had never had an ultrasound,, and he was very curious about the babies' genders. He looked at Chris and asked "what do I have to do?"
(02-04-2016, 03:12 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: "I'm still regular size. I'm sure you have someone who's big enough to fit in me." Ryne said. Ryne was only 4ft 6in, but his belly was over 50ft in length and 25ft in width.

The doctor nods "Alright, ill go have a look around and see if we have any volunteers."

(02-04-2016, 03:17 AM)tjopj44 Wrote: "Yes, sure" Scott said, smiling softly. He had never had an ultrasound,, and he was very curious about the babies' genders. He looked at Chris and asked "what do I have to do?"

"Just lay back on the bed and pull your shirt up" Chris goes over to the small closet before pulling out an ultrasound machine before rolling it over to the bed. After Scot lays down he slowly rubs the gel on his stomach before beginning to move the wand around his stomach.
Scott shivered, surprised by the cold gel, but found himself looking at the machine, trying to see the babies inside him "can you see them? are they okay? Are they boys or girls?" He was so curious and excited
(02-04-2016, 03:48 PM)tjopj44 Wrote: Scott shivered, surprised by the cold gel, but found himself looking at the machine, trying to see the babies inside him "can you see them? are they okay? Are they boys or girls?" He was so curious and excited

Chris chuckles softly "Yes, They're perfectly healthy, and it looks like you've got two little boys" Chris shows him the outline of each baby, each time they move on the screen Scott can also feel them move around inside him.
(02-04-2016, 04:03 PM)018Luxio Wrote:
(02-04-2016, 03:48 PM)tjopj44 Wrote: Scott shivered, surprised by the cold gel, but found himself looking at the machine, trying to see the babies inside him "can you see them? are they okay? Are they boys or girls?" He was so curious and excited

Chris chuckles softly "Yes, They're perfectly healthy, and it looks like you've got two little boys" Chris shows him the outline of each baby, each time they move on the screen Scott can also feel them move around inside him.

Tears appear in Scott eyes, tears of happiness, because her was seeing his babies for them guest time. He rubbed his belly, smiling softly and ignoring the sharp pain in his belly. "thank you, Chris" he said, emotional
[/quote]
Tears appear in Scott eyes, tears of happiness, because her was seeing his babies for them guest time. He rubbed his belly, smiling softly and ignoring the sharp pain in his belly. "thank you, Chris" he said, emotional
[/quote]

Chris nods before cleaning Scott's stomach off and handing him the pictures of the ultrasound before putting up the machine"
[/quote]

Chris nods before cleaning Scott's stomach off and handing him the pictures of the ultrasound before putting up the machine"
[/quote]

"thank you" Scott said, accepting the picture and smiling "what is the next exam?" He asked
"Just a quick check to make sure you haven't dialated, don't won't anything to get infected or anything" Chris slides on a pair of gloves before looking at him "I'm going to need you to remove your pants and anything else you may have on"
"that was the part I was worried about" Scott said, blushing, but taking his pants and underwear off, very slowly, since the belly was very heavy by now. He avoid looking at Chris eyes
"I'll be quick" After Scott lays down on the bed again Chris quickly slides a finger into him, feeling around for a few minutes before pulling his finger out and pulling the gloves off. "All done, it looks like your about 2 centimeters dilated already but that's nothing to worry about until your water breaks."
"thank you" Scott said, still blushing, and quickly started to put his clothes on. He was a bit disappointed with his own dilation,,he was hoping to progress quickly. He ignored another contraction and looked at Chris, wondering if he still would do another exam
"That's about it for now, everything seems to be progressing nicely and everyone seems like they're going to cooperate"
(02-04-2016, 09:08 PM)018Luxio Wrote: "That's about it for now, everything seems to be progressing nicely and everyone seems like they're going to cooperate"

"thank you, Chris. You were very helpful" Scott said
"Your welcome, if you need anything I'm happy to help" Chris gives Scott a soft smile before leaving the room to go see about some other patients
Scott wear his pajamas and goes to sleep. His eyes close almost at the same time.

He woke up hours later, in the middle of the night, a strong contraction hurting his body. He breathed through it, until he felt, suddenly, his pants becoming wet, and he realized his water had broke. He looked at the clock and saw it was almost midnight. He grabbed the phone and pressed 9, hoping someone would answer
The phone rings a few times before someone finally picks up, Scott recognizing the voice as the nurse that showed him to his room. "Everything alright?"
Max shivered when another contraction hit him "n-no... Sarah, i think my water just broke" he tried to keep himself calm, and placed a hand on his belly, feeling the babies kicking him.
"I'll be there soon, just breath through the contractions" She hangs up the phone before heading to the elevator, it taking her 10 minutes or so to get to his room, her knocking softly on the door.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,353 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,018 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,001 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 31,705 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,056 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,283 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 2,966 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,515 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,061 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,409 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15