Medical testing [closed with Dots]
Tobias gave a loud frustrated noise, wishing the pain could go away. He spread his legs more and pushed, crying out as he was stretched even more. The skin around his opening pulling tight, making it feel like his balls were being pulled off. But then the head reached the thickest point, and with another push, suddenly popped free. "Aaah! Oh, god!" He gasped, feeling the sudden relief. With the head hanging out of him, he just needed to get past the shoulders and the rest of his first baby would be easy. "F-fuck!"
Sam smile as the head came out. it's too huge and There are some fluid and blood came out at the same time with the head. he was surprised that how Tobias can push it out. "you're doing great Tobias but it's not done now. you need to push the shoulders out and it'll be hard because the shoulders are wider than the head" Sam said before he move beside Tobias and wiped the sweat on his fore head.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
The baby had begun gurgling and trying to cry, but it needed to have its airways cleared. Tobias couldn't do anything but push, nearly screaming as the shoulders popped free and the newborn slid out of him. A boy, pretty much a clone of his parent, started to squirk and gurgle. "Sh-shit....help it." Gasped Tobias, trying to see over his still-swollen belly. All while his contractions continued, moving his second into position for birth.
"Don't worry about your baby Tobias I know how to do with newborn. Now you nee to focus on your labor I think it'll come soon" Sam said, cleaning the blood from the baby and dry him with the towel. "He's so cute Tobias" Sam smile, putting the baby on the another bed. he walk back to Tobias and start to check his birth canals. it's so wide from the first baby but he didn't see the second now. "Just relax now and wait for next one"
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Tobias leaned his head back, crying out as his second baby began to slide into his birth canal. He gasped and tried as hard as he could to push, finding it was a little bit easier than the first...Everything was already stretched out. But it still hurt far more than he would have liked.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,616 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,249 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,034 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,559 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,354 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 87,865 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 12,838 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,258 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 2,984 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,247 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8