Aussie Soap Episode
So, there's this one popular Australian soap opera called "Home and Away", and awhile back it was brought to my attention by a member that there was an episode that had mpreg in it, and asked me if I could find it for him, so, I've been searching and researching VERY hard to find it, and I came up with many leads over this period of time, however, each were a dead end since the episode aired SO long ago (April 12, 2001) not to mention the fact that the show has been running for 25 years since about 1988 and has nearing 5,555 episodes in the coming few weeks...this makes this near impossible to find it...BUT, it *may* air again in Australia in 2021, 9 years from now, since Aus has been playing the episodes from the VERY beginning (season 1) since 2009 (1 epi/day, 5 days/week), and if they keep up their pace at this rate, I did the math and it's looking like the episode will air again in Aus on or around August 3, 2021...UNLESS something happens to delay or even speed up the schedule (like 2 epi/day, 5 days/week)...

So, since I pretty much ran out of leads, I was wondering if ANYONE has episode 3024 of "Home and Away" possibly? (Season 14 Episode 64)

I wanted this find to be a surprise for members since this is rare Aussie mpreg mainstream media, BUT, I've pretty much put this sighting find on hiatus...I am NOT giving up on finding this episode, it's just I'm getting VERY frustrated with finding this, you have NO idea, lol! XD

Once (and if) the episode is found I will change the title of the thread to the full name of the show and the episode number, so check back often to see whether it is found.

Anyway it's the overall series episode 3024 (season 14 episode 64) and it aired on April 12, 2001. Here's a summary of the episode:

http://www.backtothebay.net/episodes/2001/3024.php

Quote:Brodie's not resting easy after getting her grade. Guilt got the better of her and she asked Fisher why she received such a mark. Fisher knows she's struggling and wouldn't normally cheat, so he called Rhys and Shelley in to discuss Brodie. The poor girl felt so guilty that Shelley and Rhys know all they can do is try and help her. Rhys is giving her a hand with memory exercises and is boosting her confidence by cheating himself every now and then.
Unfortunately Alex is chuffed with Skye. Leah complained to Vinnie about the 'developing' relationship. Vinnie got upset and told her he's not accountable for Skye, then he had a go at Alex. He went and had a word to Skye about it, who said that she likes playing the field. Well, she certainly proved that after she stood Alex up!

Colleen, Alex and Leah are concerned about Vinnie's mood swings. Shelley and Leah discussed pregnancy symptoms and discovered that's what Vinnie's suffering from. When Shelley approached Vinnie about his 'hysterical pregnancy', Vinnie denied it. He was having a nightmare about being pregnant. He's worried that she won't be big enough to have the baby. It's funny, but we know what Vinnie's like.

Now, about Colleen and her date with Geoff. Apparently she went trooping down to see what Geoff and his 'floozy' were up to. She was shocked when she realised Avril was his wife and she was the 'floozy'.

Anyway, Geoff and Avril appear to be making amends but taking it very slowly. Shelley's happy about that and Kirsty even more so, as it was she who called Avril.

Erin Flannery
We're all members of one human family! ^_^
One great big, loving, dysfunctional family. -_-;

MRCA
Human Family Tree
Check YouTube there are a lot of episodes
I saw that one but not all of it I think it was a clip but yes YouTube have a lot of full episodes of "home and away" :)
Are you sure, I pretty much checked YouTube all the way...

When did you see it and did you see the pregnant dream Vinnie had? Also, do you remember the title of the video?

Tell me as much as you can! ^_^

MRCA
Human Family Tree
im not sure if you saw this one , this was the only one they had on youtube and this was the one that i saw, i also did some looking around and just like other soaps its very hard to find some episodes so im sorry :(
http://youtu.be/yxwsSBezk-o - part 1
http://youtu.be/aM6SLdA9Osc - part 2
Oh, OK, I already knew about this uploaded vid, this episode was actually just the beginning of his sub-plot, it started in episode 3022, continued a bit in 3023, and Vinnie's actual pregnant dream was in 3024.

MRCA
Human Family Tree
This was posted years and years ago but I always felt like it was the one that got away lol. Did anyone ever find or see this episode??

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video आखिर Raj कैसे हुआ Pregnant? | Meri Biwi Wonderful | Full Episode ciara24 1 1,307 08-11-2023, 06:53 PM
Last Post: mprego2
  Mpreg episode? jrcash 1 2,272 02-07-2022, 03:00 PM
Last Post: tn6775
  Fascht e Familie Episode Scheinschwanger Mpreggerman21 5 6,246 12-28-2021, 06:13 PM
Last Post: maora_way
  Hulu Original “Monsterland” Episode 4 BUDDY 2 3,307 03-03-2021, 03:32 PM
Last Post: rubmybelly42
  Big Mouth Season 4 Episode 3 charmed101 0 1,522 12-07-2020, 09:26 AM
Last Post: charmed101
  some mpreg episode jrcash 1 3,449 10-03-2017, 09:57 AM
Last Post: Frisby2007
  mpreg episode? jrcash 1 4,876 06-22-2017, 12:23 PM
Last Post: mpabs
  Red Dwarf (Lost Mpreg Episode) PorterBailey 5 9,006 02-17-2015, 04:41 AM
Last Post: ruvenwolf
  Quantum Leap - episode "8 1/2 Months" ruzenavonprasecak 1 4,712 11-07-2013, 01:45 PM
Last Post: hugebelly
  An episode of The Golden Palace hugebelly 1 4,272 05-18-2013, 02:24 AM
Last Post: mind