I need a little help with simulating.
Sad 
Okay, so, lately I've been at a down on ideas for simulation, and when I try to, I can never really make it look right.
I really need you guys' help for tips and methods!

So, here's what I have.

I have a beach ball, two to be exact, yet they're both not the same size. One is a 24-inch and the other is a 36-inch.
I also have many blankets and comforters, but I can never shape them right.
I also have stretchy, flexible under-armor shirts, since I've heard they work better. [ Correct me if I'm wrong! ]

With the beach ball, my wide body type makes the belly look weird, like you can tell it's a beach ball. I definitely need help with solving that problem.

Here's what I don't have.

Sadly, I do not have a leotard; I've been trying to afford one, but I don't know where to find one.

That's pretty much all I don't have, actually.

Please, share your tips and methods, it would be greatly appreciated!

-Steven
- ̗̀ Wowie Kazowie! ̖́-
I may be able to help! Do you have any vests, or stretchy T-shirts that you aren't using? If so, this could help.
My method is I wear a vest and a stretchy T-shirt on my top half as usual. Then, I take another vest (or a stretchy shirt with the sleeves cut off) and I put my legs through the arm holes, so the head hole of the shirt is over my crotch area. I first put whatever I'm using to simulate my belly under the vest on my top half, then I pull the vest on my lower half over it, and then the T-shirt. It tends to prevent any lumps and bumps.

Try the 36 inch ball and deflate it slightly. Make it so that when you put it on, the side against your belly will be flat and the side facing out is taut and round like a baby bump.

If you want to go for more realism in the belly department, get a funnel. It is difficult, but by squeezing and moving the opening of the beach ball, you can fill it with some water, making it heavier. Also, the cold water in the ball feels great sloshing against your belly!

http://postimg.org/image/682o1o083/

http://postimg.org/image/5znz1maeb/

That's what my belly looks like with this method. I hope this helps you out!

Edit: Also, rather than buying a leotard, by a large size women's one piece swimsuit. Cheaper!
Birth lover!
Love to RP with pics & short videos
On discord @zlastname
You can also try looking for an inexpensive wrestling singlet online; that's what I tend to use.
Get a maternity belly bump band http://www.amazon.co.uk/Maternity-Belly-...B00LMDMG5Q

And a punch balloon http://www.amazon.co.uk/10-PUNCH-BALL-BA...ch+balloon

1/3 fill the ballloon with warm water, then 2/3 air (to add some weight to it)

Then maternity clothing of choice, bra etc on top

Works brilliantly!! You can even position the nozzle of the punch balloon to give a belly button shape. I add to the realism by using an electronic muscle stimulator for reasl abdominal contractions (advantage - work on your six pack while you labour) and then add a butt plug for explulsive urges, stretching and pushing....

It's the most realistic way I know of simulating pregnancy and birth.

joshlg
Hello, everyone!
I really, really do appreciate the feedback! Sadly, I am currently not able to get the items you suggested! I lost my things from cleaning out my apartment, and now, I do not have enough splurging money to spend. Hopefully soon I can get some content up for you guys!

-Steven
- ̗̀ Wowie Kazowie! ̖́-
I use a cylinder-shaped microbead pillow with a wad of clothes underneath it for size. This goes under an A-shirt (or "wife-beater") two sizes bigger than what I regularly wear. I tuck the "belly" into a pair of spandex/cotton boxers, worn backwards and also two sizes too big, and stretch the boxers over the belly so that they almost touch my chest. After that, I can put on any pants or shirts that I want.

You can see the result of all of this in my profile picture. It leads to a realistic look, but I noticed that it does cause the belly to sit somewhat low.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone find a way to simulate your belly expanding? Or simulating fetal movement? Joan34 4 3,940 01-12-2022, 08:39 PM
Last Post: BUDDY