Clover Feild
((Anyone can join ._.))

Evan wanted more in life.

He had wanted more in life, but he had never expected something like this.

Never.

He sat on the park bench looking at the little kids running around. He smiled a bit, but it quikly faultered. His life had been ruined! Like always it wasnt his fault though. He had grown up spoiled, and made his own desisions but this, he never chose this.

Evan stood up and pouted immaturely as he walked away, bringing his hoodie closer as if he was cold in the hot weather. He didnt want to be near the crowd anymore, so he got in his car an drove off back to his huge empty house, but decided to stop at a cafe first for a waffle or something. He wanted a waffle though.

Evan hadnt planned on being jumped in that alley 2 months ago by some freak. He didnt plan on being raped, and he didnt plan on being knocked up either. He rubbed his thumb over the small bumb on his stomach.

He could have anything he wanted, with all the money he had received when his father passed away. He could go get help by some shrink to tell him it wasnt real, but for some reason Evan felt he had diserved it. Not that he would ever admit such a thing.

As he sat down in the cafe, as far away from people as he could have been, he opened his menu and scanned through the orders.

~!~

Name: Evan MacKenzie
Male
Nationality: Scotland
Apperance: Hard green eyes, pale freckled skin and dark red hair. Hes normal height, and a germaphobe. He doesnt eat much so hes really thin.
Apperal: Hes really rich so expencive looking clothing, but its casual expencive if you know what i mean.
In every language theres a word for love.
So love.
Grá - Irish/Gaelic/Celtic
Name: Kevin
Nationality: U.S.A.
Appearance: Blue eyes, Caucasian skin, and black hair; 5'6".
Apparel: Ankle-length shorts, and a normal t-shirt.

I walked into a nearby cafe, feeling really hungry. My huge belly's occupants were hungry, and they had made it well known. I was 5 months along with 6 kids, and my belly was massive. I was nearly 300 lbs, and it showed, especially in my belly.
Evan blinked as a huge guy walked in. His waffle had just arrived, and he did plan on eating it bit his gaze did faulted from the guy. Once he snapped out his head jerked back to his meal. Drool seeped out of his mouth but a sudden fear swept through him, leaving him feeling ill. He sighed an just stared at the slowly cooling waffle, his thoughts jumbled. What if eating the waffle would hurt the baby? Taking on his dads business had been stressful an this... The baby had been stressful and the attack to... What was he going to do?
So love.
I ordered some food and started eating, feeling some happy movement within my belly as the kids inside my belly got their nourishment. "I'm glad you like the food, my little ones." I said to my belly.
Evan watch as the guy sat and started feeding himself and the occupants of his large stomach. He asked a waiter to get him a box for his untouched breakfast, then when he received the box he placed the meal into it. He sighed and gently rubbed his two months along baby, who was still growing.
So love.
Name: Raven "Cloud" Gregory
Male
Nationality: Italian/German
Appearance: Pale white, stunning blue hair, with bright Chestnut eyes.
Apparel: More mainstream. Sneakers, blue jeans, white undershirt, and heavier green coat, with hood.
------------------------------------------------
Raven sat at a table sipping at a coffee' as he read the local newspaper. Slightly tipping back in the chair. Tapping his foot to the music he was listening to on his iPod.
Feather flow one way, but I don't.
As Evan looked around, he noticed more people who striked his intrest. One of them happened to peek it a bit more then others. Normally no one would ever strike his intrest, but he was pregnant, and a lot of things had happened. The guy had blue hair, and looked kinda like a punk in his opinion, a punk who read the paper. Evan inwardly chuckled, but shook his head. He really was starting to feel hungry again. WHY WAS THIS HAPPENING!

Suddenly he realized people were closer to his table than he would have perferded.
So love.
Raven stands and receives a to-go cup for the remainder of his coffee. He then folds the paper and place it back on the table. Gets up and walks outside where he looks up to the sky and leans against the wall outside the cafe. And pulls out a cigarette and lights it.
Evan shook his head again then quickly grabbed his waffle box he walked out of the building stumbling a bit. He reconposed himself and and walked over to his car, and fumbled with the keys but huffed and laid his head on the frame of the car door. Stress was finally getting to him... Dad had left him and now he had a whole business to take care of. All alone in a huge house with no one but a couple stuffy maids. No friends, or family to look for comfert when the attack took place.
So love.
Raven looks at a man who seems to be else where in his thoughts. "Hm..." He knocks off the ash from his cigarette and breaths out the smoke. Calling over to the man across the street. "Hey there. You know the keys go in the car right?" Walks across the street, flipping off a car as it stops before it hits him and gets to the sidewalk. "You seems bothered. Did those mean ladies int he kitchen of that cafe do something to your food? Couldn't be much worst then the coffee." Raven laughs out loud. Leaning against the front of the car."Such a moderate car for one with fancy clothes. You were expecting a date weren't you?" Taking another huff from the cigarette.
"No... just wanted a waffle... i happen to like their waffles..." Evan said, "A-and i know where the keys go!" he muttered, his accent a little scratchy from the moment he was having. He really felt like crying.
So love.
Raven chuckles. "I would hope you would know. I was only trying to get you to laugh. You seem very occupied. Not good. At least from the looks of how you have been dealing with it. Just breath and don't crush when you start to go." He looks over the man again. "Irish? You have that look about you. Proud, strong willed." Raven then sips his coffee.
"Ah... i was born there... and lived there for a bit... but my dad and me moved up to Scottland when my mum passed on." he said, smiling a bit. The memory of the open feilds made him happy. "Oh i hope im not bothering you... this cars a rental by the way my car got stolen... 2 months ago."
So love.
"Scotland not as great, I have been through Ireland however. Beautiful place. Sorry about your mother" Raven nods. "What a pity though, for your car. I am sure you could find it if you lost it here. This is not a very big place." He knocks more ash off and takes a huff, exhaling. "Don't worry about bothering me. The only thing that bothers me are assholes like the one in that car that almost hit me. Complete idiots." Shakes his head. "So what has you swarming in your head? I don't take it it's just the car."
"Ah..." Oh my this guy... was he an impath, like in stories? A fae maybe? No no... demon, trying to take advantage of him? No... he was just a punk, that was older than him, and mysterious. "My dad passed away... and his body went back to my grandparents, who hate me so i wasnt aloud to go to the funeral..."
So love.
"He said that? I do believe you would have a right to accompany the burial. Death is so refreshing in a world where people live longer. As ways sad to see a soul go, but good for the world you know? People live good lives. But I amuse your mother or father were not very old when they passed? And again, I am sorry to hear of your loss." Raven finishes his cigarette and throws the butt on the ground. "Well lets see. I know all your sorrows, but not your name, nor you mine. I am Raven Cloud." He extends his arm. This reveals a black, line patterned tattoo that disappears up his arm under his coat.
Evan shuttered and hesitantly took the hand in his own, feeling in danger but safe. "Evan MacKenzie." he said, "Your not some normal guy are you? Did you set your soul to the celtic ancients? Or was it taken by something else?" he muttered quietly, curius.
So love.
Raven chuckles lightly. "Are you scared? Why do I have to be more then what I appear to be. Human." Looks at him curiously. "Does fear hinder something you want more then ever? Companionship? I feel like you could use a friend. From loss of loved ones to being in such a small, secluded place in America. I would say you are longing for at least one person. "I do assure you however, I am no demon, or some other being." Takes his hand back. "Why do you ask?"
"I'm superstitious... or as my dad said... stupid-stitous. And yeah... a friend..." He managed to unlock his car, and open the jammed door. "I've been looking for some place with antic or classic cars... not all the new crap... i had a 67 impala convertable... thats the one that was stolen. It was so nice to,..."
So love.
"Does it happen to be have costume rims and a dullish gray color?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  – clover kennel; [open] mariah?! 10 3,063 03-02-2014, 05:44 AM
Last Post: mariah?!