Closed Sorceress' Demons with Boost
"I don't know." Sean replied.

"You two are perfect." A hooded figure smiled.
Blake's head whips around, and his gaze zeroes in on the figure, who cackles. "What?" Blake asks warily.
The hooded figure pulled down the hood to reveal a face of a beautiful girl.

"I'm gonna impregnate you two with demons." she smiled.
Blake's eyes widened, and he looked to Sean, and then the hooded figure. "Say what?"
She started to say a language that they didn't know.
"Stop." Blake said seriously, "Whatever you're doing, stop!"
The ritual circle started to glow white. Sean and Blake were gonna be pregnant, but they didn't know that they were actually gonna be pregnant with magical angels of light.
Blake grunted as his belly gurgled unusually, and twisted, desperately to be free. He looked to see Sean in a similar struggle.
As Sean's belly gurgled, he moaned as his belly started to grow rapidly.
Blake gasped as his belly begin to grow rapidly, and groaned as he felt it expand.
Sean's chest also started growing and soon looked like huge breasts.
Blake's chest felt somewhat heavier, and looked down in fear. There, like water balloons being filled, his pecs were beginning to swell, looking like women's breasts.
After a few hours, Sean and Blake finally stopped growing. Sean had GGG-cup breasts and he looked overdue with quadruplets.
Blake wasn't doing any better than Sean and they matched almost completely in sizes. Blake groaned as something moved in his gigantic belly. He blew out a breath, "Oh god."
"Good. My angels made it inside you two? The sorceress smiled.
Blake groaned, "You weren't joking."
"I don't mean real demons. I mean real angels. My name is Celestia." she pulled down her hood and revealed an angelic face with gold blonde hair and crystal blue eyes.
Blake huffed, "Why? Why us?" He asks as an angel rolls in his orb.
"Cause, I needed two people to protect these angels from my evil sister." Celestia replied.
"But there's tons of people in the world," Blake argues,

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Demons Pet -PAFP- ~Zacharie~ 1 945 11-04-2017, 08:29 AM
Last Post: Dale Yalewood