Slave to the master. (Closed with Shane20)
(Sorry. I got confused abit.)

The slave had sighed in pleasure, feeling the pain from his struggling hips and swollen stomach become dull and fade. He had laid the back of his head against his lover's strong chest.
(No problem! She can be a girl if you want)

"You feel better like that slave? You are doing very good and I'm very pride of you! Your baby gonna come very soon", ask his master as he continue to rubbed his belly and move his hips.
The young man had sighed happily and with pleasure. He had smiled up at his beloved master, soon closing his eyes and had laid his head upon his master's chest.

(He can still be a man. Thank you for letting me choose what gender the person would be though.)
(You are welcome and no problem!)

Andrew return the smile and kiss him gently as he check how far his slave his dilated because he want to know how his slave labour progress.
The slave had continued to smile up at his beloved master. He had held in a breath and had softly but shakily had let it back out as he was being checked. He had tensed up slightly as he had felt his master's two fingers inside of him but did not complain.
"You are almost ready to push slave! You are a very good boy! Your baby is very strong", said his master with a reassuring voice.
The slave had smiled once more at his master. He had soon felt the painful pressure from his master's fingers slowly dull. He had breathed softly, relaxing and resting before the hard birthing process. "Thank you master. You are sweet. I cant wait to see our child."
"You are welcome slave and you are a very good slave! You are gonna a many beautiful babies and it's your first pregnancy", add his master who remove his fingers and clean them. After that, he let his slave relax.
The slave had smiled up at his master, blushing shyly as he was complimented about being a good slave. He had soon closed his eyes and had fallen asleep for a while.
Andrew let his slave sleep as he change the water in the birth pool for more hot water and he rock gently his slave in his arms to keep him loved. He cannot wait to see his slave have more and more pregnancy with the time.
The slave had slumbered soundly, curling into himself. He had dreamt of many children in his dream.
Andrew kiss him gently and place his legs into the stirrups in the birth pool and he continue to let his slave sleep.
The slave was slumbering soundly, soon awakening as he had felt pain in his stomach area.
Andrew rubbed gently his slave belly. "It's okay you have contractions. Do you want something fort the pain?" Ask his master with a gentle voice.
The slave had wanted the pains to stop, he had nodded at the question his master had asked. "Yes master. I do."
"Okay, I'm gonna replace you on hypnosis to stop the pain and help you with the contractions", explain his master with a reassuring voice.
The slave had nodded, preparing himself for the hypnosis. He had wondered as to what would happen when he was put under by the hypnosis.
"Follow the light only with your eyes and focus on my voice only, you are safe and relax your body", begin his master with a reassuring voice.
The slave did as he was told, following the light with his alert eyes. He had soon felt no pains as his body had begun to untense and relax. He had breathed in and out calmly, sighing calmly as his body had became eager to birth the child that was inside of it.
"You feel more and more tired, your hear only my voice, let your head fall on your chest, the pain is change into pleasure", continue the master gently.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,677 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,393 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,099 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,706 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,851 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 88,793 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,073 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,693 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,028 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,703 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8