Open The Painter's secret
Plot: A painter in 16th Century Italy has been hiding a secret from the outside world. The fact that he is pregnant, a male is enough to have the church on him. However hidden away in the contray side with his loving wife, the two have been riding the first eight months of the 'storm'. However will the final month go smoothly? And are the children actually human or the devil's work?
(looking for someone to play the wife; you can make her a supernatural if ya want.)

Dario gave a sigh as he set the brush down and set his hand on his large stomach. He hadn't a clue on how many was in there but he was positive it was more than one. It was so strange though...the only person he ever went to bed with was his loving wife. So why was it he ended up like this? He was pretty sure she would've run from him when he told her why he'd been gaining weight cause at the time he was making a rough guess. But instead, she stayed with him and gave all the support he was meant to give her during this part of her life. It did make him wonder, was it something in the wine from that night? Or...could something otherworldly be at work? It was hard to say what could've caused it though he was curious of the outcome. He wanted them to really be his children, a high chance of that already yes but to actually resemble his wife or himself in some way. Even though kids wasn't something he thought of much, it would give the chance to teach someone art again as he couldn't do that for the past nine months due to this secret. Besides his assistant was already off on their own, no need for him.

Feeling the youngster squirm inside of him, he felt a hard kick to the side and he winced. They were strong though...but at least they weren't all kicking at once. That was a horrible and the worst part? He was trying to sleep at the time when that happened. Well one kicking wasn't that bad. It always caught him off guard though. The sound of a door being shut caught his attention and he removed his gaze from his triplet sized stomach and looked to see his wife.

"Evening my dear, how are you?" Dario asked.

She was always lovely, no matter what time threw at her. To her though, she might see a bit of a mess as his short black hair was sticking up and on his clothes there were splotches of paint. Painting wasn't without a mess now and then. Even more so with youngsters kicking at you from inside of a ball of a stomach.
(mind if i join it?)

Sirena entered at the room and smiled at Dario. She was short and thin, had bright blue eyes, fine features, beautiful long blonde hair that looked like golden strings. Her skin was soft and pale as the moon, and seemed to glow during full moon lights. She had never told Dario, but she had a secret: she was a mermaid. She could become human whenever she wanted, but in her true form, she had a beautiful and shining blue/green tail. She was afraid that Dario would ran away if she told him what she really was. And, well, she had got him pregnant, indeed, but it was an accident, she didn't knew, 8 months ago, she could get a man pregnant. Now the only thing she could do was hope he would still love, hope he would survive everything...
Well, she smiled softly at him again before answering "sure, sweety, I'm fine. And how are you doing? Are they very active today? She asked, touching his belly before hugging him, and then laughing when her white dress got dirty of paint. She admired the colors, amazed.

(is this okay?)
(Sure you can join in and that was a good post.)

"I'm doing alright, I wish these little ones would cooperate enough to let me finish my work." Dario said with a smile ad he accepted her hug an felt her hand against his stomach. "They're always more active when you're around. See?"

A few kicks went off as Sirena's hand touched his stomach, the feeling always set a chill through him due to how sensitive his stretched skin had become even with his shirt on over it. Seeing her dress get a little dirty from some of the wet paint on his own shirt, he chuckled. She never seemed bothered by the messes he made with paint. He was glad for that. To be honest, when he took Sirena's hand in marriage, he didn't know what to expect. It was a arranged thing after all; like most weddings. So he was always afraid that she'd hate his work an the mess that it made. Even though these feelings had been mostly calmed over the years, it was still something that nagged at the back of his mind.

"So what are you up to this fine day?" Dario asked as he set his hand on top of hers.
Sirena smiled sweetly at him as she felt the babies kicking inside his belly. She was really thankful that her husband was so kind to her. She kissed his lips passionately and said "well, I was planning to make a pie for you and the babies, my love, but I'm up to anything you want... Maybe we could paint the baby's room" she said smiling excitedly at him, and holding his hands
Returning the kiss was easy and quite frankly, it was just getting him in the mood. Though he knew that would be a silly thing to do at a time like this considering his state. Even with the crazy thing going on, he viewed his wife the same as ever. A lovely woman with a goo heart.

"That pie sounds absolutely great." Dario said as he felt his hunger starting to come back.

One of the downsides to this, his hunger was almost always constant. Well it at least showed his body was doing what was needed to keep the kids alive and growing in there. His stomach was another downside, it was getting pretty big now. Even though his shirt covered it, he doubted the garment would for much longer. Standing up was tricky though he made himself getting up all while holding his wife's lovely soft hands. A smile remained on his face.

"How about....we get that pie started and while it cooks, we can just have some us time until it's done. Then paint the baby room?" Dario asked as he set his forehead gently against her's, looking into her lovely eyes.
Sirena smiled at Dario, admiring his body, remembering when he was starting to show and she realized that she still thought he was attractive. Now, months ago, her opinion was the same. There was something about the way his belly was round and full that made him look extremely sexy, at least for her. She rubbed his belly again and said "that would be great sweetheart. What pie flavor is your favorite?"
It felt rather nice to feel her hand on his stomach, the feeling was rather arousing. Though he was confused as to why. So strange how his body had changed though he was glad not everything about himself changed. It would be nice to figure out why he was the one to be carrying but it didn't really matter, just one of those back of the min questions that were nagging at him.

"Oh we don't have to plan everything do we? Let's make it a surprise pie." Dario said.

Little did he notice as his wife rubbed his stomach, the round mass pushed out a few inches. All he felt from his stomach was her rubbing it.
"Sure we don't have to plan it. Let's just go to the kitchen and do the best crazy pie every" Sirena said, smiling, and was about to go when she felt something like a kick and realized his belly was a bit bigger

"wow, look at that" she said, shocked bit still smiling at her beautiful (and now a few inches more huge) husband. "was that a kick? Your belly seems bigger than before... Maybe they are stretching?"
"I love the sound of that." Dario said though he looked at her somewhat confused. "What?"

She seemed shocked by something and he looked down. He did he look a bit bigger and he raised a brow.

"Yeah...they do kick a lot lately." Dario said as he nodded. "Could be or they're just getting into position?"

Oh how naive he was. The children were hyrbrids of human and merfolk, but they were still going to grow at a different rate than either species. So this growth wasn't the last they' see of it.
"yeah, maybe... That was strange" Sirena said, still a bit shocked, but then kissed her husband's belly sweetly, and talked to the babies inside "I love you so much. Yes, I do, I love you and your daddy" she smiled at Dario and got up again.

They went to the kitchen, where they started to make an apple pie. Sirena was concerned about Dario. His belly was so big, it must be really heavy "don't you want to sit down, my love? It's okay, I can finish the pie alone" she said, trying to convince him to sit down.
I'm trying to think of ways to make the rp more interesting, so sorry for the late late reply)

"I need to stress my legs more, I've been sitting all day." Dario commented, not liking the idea of sitting. "I'll just keep out of your way, is that alright?"

He honestly hoped for a compromise. The man didn't want to sit anymore for a little bit and it seemed the children agreed as they seemed to calm down.

"Ya know...it would be nice if we could figure out how many are in here." Dario added.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
"Yes, it would be very good. I think you are having more than one, judging by your size" Sirena said, smiling but suffering on the inside. She was feeling so guilty for doing this to him, she had to tell him somehow, she just didn't know how. She looked up at him, took a breath and decided to tell him. But first, she had to ask him "My dear... Do you love me?"
"Most likely, I do agree with you on that." Dario said with a smile and a chuckle.

Course a confused and surprised expression came to his face as he heard her words. Where was this coming from?

"Of course I love you! I married you instead of who I was suppose to wed and that was a forced union, you are a lovely person inside and out." Dario urged her. "Where is this coming from?"

"I... I have something to confess to you, Dario, my love." Sirena said, biting her lips nervously "I am not who you think i am. You think a good person, but i'm not even a person..." she said as tears started to appear on his eyes. She loved Dario so much she would be heartbroken if he ran away from her, which would probaably happen, but still shee had to tell him the truth
"Of course you're a person!!" Dario said as he went over to her and attempted to cup her face with his hands. "YOu are wonderful! Where is all this coming from? My dear, if I've done anything lately to make you think this please tell me what I did wrong !"

THe poor man didn't understand this. Was she unhappy after all? Granted the children weren't planned but...still.

"No, my dear, this is not your faault, it's mine, it's all my fault" Sirenaa said "I love you more than anything, more than the moon, but still i did something terrible with you." She took one breath and then said the truth out loud "Dario... I'm a mermaid. I am not human, i came from the ocean."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Top Secret Birthing Facility (New RP Idea) missingyou421 700 270,454 12-18-2017, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Animefan22
  O Emerging Secret (Open To Other Person) ShadowTiger 10 3,016 12-05-2016, 08:15 AM
Last Post: ShadowTiger
  Secret facility --NSFW pafp-- ~Zacharie~ 0 813 01-01-2016, 07:53 AM
Last Post: ~Zacharie~
  The secret vampire's breeding society Kirijo 29 6,123 12-11-2015, 02:12 AM
Last Post: OhMyBunnies
  The Pirate's Secret. A Fantasy Spinoff. FINISHED FweepFwopFwoop 471 152,434 12-21-2014, 04:09 AM
Last Post: Eskal