What’s wrong with ImageFap?
Sad 
I don't know if this is just a local problem to myself (I'm in the UK), but has anyone else out there faced serious issues in simply trying to get ImageFap.com to work over the last six weeks or so? Cutting a long story short, I've only once managed to get it to work over that time period (approx) and seeing that no one else has commented on this, I'm worried it might just be me. 

All I get when it loads, after it times out, is the below message:

Network Error (tcp_error) 

A communication error occurred: “Operation timed out”

The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.

I've tried all three Internet browsers that I have - Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome. All have the same problem. I've even uninstalled and reinstalled the latter two.

Last week my laptop went in to an expert to be cleaned out (there was a few minor bugs in it anyway) and I had them change the anti-virus protection whilst they were at it. So, I know my laptop is now bug free, running as it should and using an entirely different anti-virus package. I thought that might have fixed it. 

Nope...Still nothing. I get the same error message as above.

I'm at a loss what to do now and considering ImageFap has been my main source of pregnancy pictures for about five years, I'm absolutely gutted that it simply won't load.   :(

I was wondering if anyone here has faced this trouble of the website simply not loading or whether you've found a way around this...? I'm at a loss as to why it no longer loads as I've not come across any news anywhere that suggests the website has gone down, been blocked e.t.c... On the one occasion I did actually get it to work, it looked as if pictures were still being uploaded on there but not quite at the same frequency. 

In the meantime, I've been looking around for other websites which have similar bulk, free content with regards to pregnancy pictures but there is literally nothing else out there. Gallery-Dump comes reasonably close and I'm already a member of Preggophilia.

To say I'm frustrated by this is an understatement...
It could be something your government is doing.  Have you tried running Tor?
Thank you very much for the Tor suggestion. You're a life saver...! I'd never even heard of it until now! I've downloaded it and whilst it seems to run slightly sluggish on my laptop - ImageFap lives again! Horray! 

I just don't understand what's happened. It worked fine one day (as it always has done) and then simply died the next. Despite a very brief respite a few weeks ago where it did work for all of an hour one evening, all I've been getting is a blank screen with the above message on ever since... It's really bizarre. I've never had this specific problem with any other website before.

I know our government was grumbling on about trying to 'crack down' on such websites (not necessarily ImageFap - no names were mentioned) about a year ago, but it all fell silent... It'll either be something to do with them or perhaps my ISP has done something. It's certainly not anything to do with my machine. I'm convinced enough to say that. As I said, it had professional attention last week and it was by a reputable guy/sole-trader who I've been using for several years. Once I got it back and ImageFap still wasn't working, I pretty much accepted something beyond my control was going on...

I know I could use my works' computer as they use a different ISP, but obviously it's not something I'd even consider doing there. Like most places, I'm almost certain they record all online activity anyway.

Honestly, if ImageFap continues to work on Tor for the foreseeable future, I can't thank you enough...!    :D
Governments are not to be trusted. I'm glad to help.