Closed The attacker
When Racoon's hand lands on Rai's stomach his eyes slowly blink open before his hand moves to cover hers, a low groan slipping past his lips.
Racoon had gently spoken to her friend, feeling the pup moving and thrashing around as it had slowly prepared itself to be born. "Is it time Rai? .. I feel the pup moving around a lot." She had stayed near her beloved friend Rai, becoming worried but not as nervous as she was with the other pup. She had wanted to be there for her laboring friend, determined to get the pup out safely and not have it succumb to the fate that it's other siblings had went through. "Do not worry Rai .. we will get through this. This pup shall not succumb to death's clutches. I promise you."
"You can't promise that, we both know that" His hand runs slowly over his stomach as the pup begins to slowly calm itself once again, slowly working its way through his body as the labor progresses. This time he stayed in a laying position on the bed, being quite for the most part.
"I know Rai .. I did not wish to promise something that is out of my control." Racoon had simply nodded, just rubbing her friend's swollen and massively sized stomach. She had stayed quiet even though the silence between her and her friend was quite uneasy. She had stayed sitting on the bed beside her laboring friend, feeling the pup moving down the length of her friend's birth canal.
Rai keeps his breathing as even as he can, managing to breath through most of the contractions. His hands would grip the sheets every so often when a rather strong contraction would pass.
Racoon had frowned at her friend, trying to be as encouraging as she could be. She had rubbed her friend's stomach to try to ease the contractions as much as she could. She had felt the pup moving around inside of her friend's swollen stomach area as it had become more and more active to be born. She had felt bad that her friend had to go through such harsh pains but all she could do was be there for him through it. "You are doing wonderfully Rai .. just keep breathing." She had encouraged and coached her friend through each of the gut wrenching contractions.
It was only during the time when the pup was to pass through his pelvis that another low groan slipped past his lips as he bared down. He pushes for a good 10 minutes or so before the pups heard finally managed to pass through.
Racoon had moved to be between her friend's legs. She had gently cradled the head of the pup, gently helping and making sure that it's shoulders and body had slowly managed to slip through it's father's sore entrance and into the world fully intact. She had wanted to make sure that she was not hurting her beloved friend who was still birthing the pup.
With a few more pushes the pup finally slides from Rai's body. It immediately begins to squirm, it's whimpering cries soon filling the room.
Racoon leaves the room swiftly to get a few clean towels, reenetering the room and sitting on the bed beside her friend. She gently wraps the pup in a warm towel and wipes the blood from it's fur. She then holds the pup close to her chest and gently hums to it while keeping it wrapped up in a new and clean towel, making sure that her friend was alright and let him rest after such a hard birthing process. After all .. he needed it after bringing the pup into the world.
Rai soon reaches for the pup, taking it from Racoon before holding it against his chest.
Racoon lets her friend take the pup from her, simply sitting on the bed beside him. She had watched as her friend who had comforted the pup who was either his son or daughter. The young pup had gently paw it's father's chest, continuing to whimper as it was hungry after making the difficult journey into the realm known as the world. The pup's eyes were closed and was unable to see it's father properly due to it just being born a few minutes ago.
Rai carefully moves to pup to his slightly swollen chest, the pup latching on almost automatically, it suckling hungrily.
Racoon had smiled softly, finding the pup finally able to relax and be calm. She had reached out, stroking the pup's head gently as if it were fragile as it had fed from it's father's chest. "I am proud of you Rai." She had said softly to her beloved friend, congratulating him for giving birth to a healthy pup.
Rai nods slowly "Thank you"
"You are welcome." Racoon says with a smile.

(Can we do a new roleplay? or are we still doing this one?)
Rai nods before slowly drifting to sleep as his eyes slowly close

(Up to you)
(We can do a new one. Can I be the pregnant one?)

Racoon falls asleep beside her beloved King.
(Open to others for round two)