Closed Dream a Little Dream of Me with KrocodileKrew
Roxas and Kylie arrived at the movies. Roxas bought two tickets for Jurassic World. "What kind of snacks do you want, Kylie?" Roxas asked.
"Candy floss, please," said Kylie and a Coke for a drink."
Roxas ordered nachos, candy floss, and two Cokes. After they got their snacks and drinks, they went to their movie room.
Kylie smiled throughout the movie, munching her candyfloss and resting her head on Roxas' shoulder.
After a few hours, the movie was over. "Is there anything else you wanna do tonight or do you want me to take you home?" Roxas asked.
"Let's go home," Kylie smiled. "The movie was good, but I'm tired and I want to sleep."
Roxas nodded and took Kylie home. Later that night, Roxas had a dream that he and Kylie were having sex at some kind of party.
As Kyle slept, she dreamed about having sex with Roxas. Later, in the same dream, she began to feel a bloating in her stomach.
As Roxas kept dreaming, he felt a tingling feeling in his genitals. Babck into the dream, Roxas plunged his cock inside of Kylie.
The bloating in Kylie's abdomen no longer felt like it was in her stomach, but deeper still, in the maw of her womb. Her belly began to grow into a spherical dome as she dreamed of being pounded by Roxas' manhood.
The tingling in Roas' genitals went away, replacing it with a surge of growth as he continues to thrust in and out of Kylie in his dream.
Kylie's belly grew into a rounded swell as she dreamed Roxas was filling her with his seed. Before long she looked ready to give birth, she was so big.
Roxas' cock grew so huge, it made a massive tent in his blanket as he came inside of Kylie in his dream. When Roxas woke up, his massive cock disappeared.
Kylie moaned as she felt a kick inside her belly. When she woke up, however, her abdomen was flat again like it always was.
The next day, Roxas and Kylie walked to school. "Hey, Kylie. I had a weird dream last night." Roxas said.
"So did I," Kylie shuddered as they walked together. "I dreamed we had sex and I got pregnant - like, instantaneously."
"During our sex, did my cock grow?" Roxas asked as they got to the front gate.
"Not that I remember," Kylie replied. "Why? Is that what happened to you?"
"I'm not really sure. It was just a dream." Roxas said.
"Yeah, it was," Kylie said. "Let's not think about it anymore. We've got the whole day ahead of us."

(So what now?)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Under Da Sea (PreggySergal and KrocodileKrew) PreggySergal 39 5,821 08-19-2016, 03:44 AM
Last Post: KrocodileKrew
  Winter's War (Closed with KrocodileKrew) SRuiz 34 7,048 06-30-2016, 08:32 PM
Last Post: SRuiz
  The vampire's slave. (Closed with KrocodileKrew.) RelicDevachi 2 1,161 05-23-2016, 04:59 AM
Last Post: RelicDevachi
  C One Night (closed with KrocodileKrew) earl_grey 5 1,897 03-25-2016, 02:24 AM
Last Post: KrocodileKrew