Closed Dream a Little Dream of Me with KrocodileKrew
The school day went by fast a Roxas was waiting for Kylie.

(Let's skip to that party and they have a sex dream again.)
(Okay.)

Kylie awkwardly wandered around the party, trying to find Roxas.
Roxas smiled as she found Kylie. "Hey, babe. Having fun?"
"I sure am," Kylie smiled. "Want to go somewhere private?"
"Sure." Roxas smiled. He led Kylie to an unoccupied bedroom.
Once they were inside, Kylie pushed Roxas against the wall and kissed him passionately. "I want you, Roxas," she whispered blushing.
"I want you too, Kylie." Roxas moaned. He took Kylie's shirt and bra ff and started to massage her large breasts.
Roxie moaned under his touch and pulled off his shirt, running her hands over his muscular chest.
Roxas moaned as he finished taking Kylie's clothes off. He took Kylie to a bed.
Kylie tentatively slid her panties down her legs. "Take me, Roxas," she begged.
Roxas plunged his huge cock inside of Kylie. Roxas groped her breasts ans he continues to thrust.
Kylie gasped as she was taken by his manhood. She groaned as he fucked her and gripped him tightly.
Roxas moaned as he came in a huge load inside of Kylie. After he pulled out, Roxas sucked on Kylie's breasts.
Kylie screamed out an orgasm, then moaned softly as he played with her breasts. She looked down at her distended belly. "I look pregnant," she whispered.
"Or you might be bloated from all of my cum." Roxas whispers back.
"I'd say that's it," Kylie said, poking her distended belly. "I do kinda feel like pregnant women do, but that's probably just the pressure your load is putting me under."
Roxas nodded and after a few hours, the left the party. Later that night, Roxas had another dream of having sex with Kylie, but this time in a grassy field and he started to feel tingly in his genitals again.
Once more Kylie dreamed about having sex with Roxas, and once again she began to feel a bloat in her stomach.
As Roxas started to thrust in and out of Kylie, his genitals started to grow outside of his dream.
Kylie tried to turn over in her sleep but found she couldn't. Something was weighing down on her abdomen. Outside her dream, she looked six months pregnant.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Under Da Sea (PreggySergal and KrocodileKrew) PreggySergal 39 5,818 08-19-2016, 03:44 AM
Last Post: KrocodileKrew
  Winter's War (Closed with KrocodileKrew) SRuiz 34 7,048 06-30-2016, 08:32 PM
Last Post: SRuiz
  The vampire's slave. (Closed with KrocodileKrew.) RelicDevachi 2 1,161 05-23-2016, 04:59 AM
Last Post: RelicDevachi
  C One Night (closed with KrocodileKrew) earl_grey 5 1,897 03-25-2016, 02:24 AM
Last Post: KrocodileKrew