Closed Dream a Little Dream of Me with KrocodileKrew
Roxas' cock grew to 14" long and 6" thick and was completely soft with basket ball sized testicles. When Roxas woke up, he gasped at the new size of his genitals.
Kylie woke up and was shocked at the size of her belly and breasts. Then the baby kicked in her belly and she realised she was pregnant.
Roxas called Kylie. "Come on, babe." he whispers.
Kylie picked up her phone, and saw that it was Roxas. She answered him. "Roxas, I'm pregnant!" she wailed.
"I have different problem. Can you come over, please?" Roxas asked as his massive cock started to harden.
"O-okay," she mumbled. "What's wrong with you?"
"Let's just say I can never go outside." Roxas replied.
Kylie waddled out to her parents' car and drove over to Roxas' house. She had to adjust the seat to accommodate her belly. When she arrived, she threw a stone up at Roxas' bedroom window to get his attention.
Roxas opened his window. "Come in. My parents are away on a trip." He said.
Kylie used her skeleton key to open his door and came inside, but struggled to get up the stairs due to her new weight. When she got to his room she was on the verge of tears. "Roxas, what am I gonna do?" she cried. "I'm not ready to be a momma!"
"Kylie. There's something I need to show you." Roxas blushed.
Momentarily distracted from her own immediate problems, Kylie became curious. "What?" she asked.
Roxas took his blanket off to reveal his massive genitals.
Kylie was shocked. Then she began to cry. "Oh, God, what's happened to us?" she sobbed.
"I have no idea." Roxas replied. "Thank God we do have school tomorrow."
"Roxas," Kylie whimpered. "Hold me, please. I'm so scared."
Roxas held on to Kylie on his bed. As he was holding her, Roxas started to get horny and his massive cock started to harden.
"Oh, Roxas, what am I going to tell everyone?" Kylie sobbed. "They'll think I was kidnapped by aliens or something! I never asked to be pregnant! Why me-hehehehe?!"
"It's OK, Kylie. We'll get through this together." Roxas said as he tried to calm Kylie down.
"I hope so," Kylie sniffled as she began to calm down. "I don't like being this fat and heavy and..." she blew her nose. "You must think I'm fat," she sighed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Under Da Sea (PreggySergal and KrocodileKrew) PreggySergal 39 5,821 08-19-2016, 03:44 AM
Last Post: KrocodileKrew
  Winter's War (Closed with KrocodileKrew) SRuiz 34 7,048 06-30-2016, 08:32 PM
Last Post: SRuiz
  The vampire's slave. (Closed with KrocodileKrew.) RelicDevachi 2 1,161 05-23-2016, 04:59 AM
Last Post: RelicDevachi
  C One Night (closed with KrocodileKrew) earl_grey 5 1,898 03-25-2016, 02:24 AM
Last Post: KrocodileKrew