Open The Pride
Name: Jelani
Appearance: Large male lion with a dark mane. In human form he is a rather large male with dark hair and brown eyes, slightly tanned skin
Backstory: Jelani was able to procure a rather large patch of land out on the savannah, the borders consisting of the river that ran through the great plains, mountains in the north, the rest consisting of nothing but grass land.
He has been known to take in and help other lions and lionesses in need until they either wished to leave or just decided to stay.

Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Pregnant:
Other:
Backstory:
(You have my attention XD)

Name: Rylan
Species: Lion
Appearance: Albino Male Lion and is a little on the scrawny side and has piercing blue eyes that are light sensetive. In human form he is a little over five foot five and his hair is snow white just like his fur. He wears sunglasses to protect his sensitive blue eyes.
Pregnant: not yet
Other: Shy yet friendly. He has a large amount of scars on his body including three deep ones on his face close to his eyes.
Backstory: Viciously mistreated by his parental pride, he was concidered a disgrace due to his albino status. He was starved and mauled on several occasions untill he fled. He spent the next nine months as a 'rogue male' or just general vagrant further emaciating him. He was discovered by Jelani close to his boarder in a terrible state and barely able to move with vultures waiting close by and was subsequently rescued.

(Hope this is good, i was hoping play him mid recovery)
Available for conversation, pm me.
Jelani was currently cleaning the small cabin that he used as a base for his pride. He had returned from a hunt not too long ago and had already begun to prepare the meat to be cooked, letting it soak in a special marinade for an hour or so. Glancing along the line of tents that were the sleeping quarters for the pride he noticed that none of the others seemed to be awake just yet seeing as it was still quite early, the sun barely rising above the horizon.
Rylan groaned and rolled over on his bed in his tent. he had had trouble sleeping again, his body aching as it usualy did when he tried to rest. he was hungry as usual, having eaten very little, each time he tried to his 'upbringing' screamed at him that he didnt deserve it or that he should go last, regardless of how his new Alpha leader tried to tell him otherwise.

He rose carefully to sit up then slowly get out of bed figuring he would try to go bathe in the river that ran close by the pride. luckily it was predator free so he didnt need to fear being attacked as he did. he limped a little as he walked, poking his head out of his tent to look around cautiously to see if anyone was around before he head off.
Jelani begins to fry the meat up after it marinated, the smell beginning to drift on the wind.
Once he is finished bathing Rylan slowly makes his way back up, purring softly to the smell he gives a soft whimper a moment later seeing the others come out of their tents and he trys to keep out of their sight as much as possible. he went back to his tent, ignoring his grumbling belly and he just gave it a soft rub "No... we dont deserve it" he says softly
After getting the meat finished Jelani makes that everyone gets their fair share before looking around for Rylan. Not spotting the male Jelani grabs a plate before making his way to Rylan's tent, announcing himself before entering and setting the plate of meat down on the small table by Rylan's bed.
Rylan gives a slight whimper seeing the male approach "I...I" he stutters seeing his alpha come in "I dont deserve it... p..please give it to someone who contributes to the Pride" he says softly pulling his legs to his chest
Jelani nods toward the plate "You deserve it just as much as anyone else here. Not eat, it will help rebuild your strength"
he gives a whimper and nods "Y...Yes Alpha" he says slowly and shifts over to it "I...Im sorry i dont help out more" he admits. he was aware that he had reopened several cuts and wounds while he was bathing but ignored them he ate slowly under Jelani's watch, probably to make sure he ate it all.
"It's alright"
"But im just a drain on pride resources""he says looking up to the male "im using up food and medical supplies al...and I'm so pathetic i cant even hunt for more to replace what i use..."
"You were also close to death if not already dead when I found you, our resources are fine and when the strength returns for you to hunt then you can do so"
He nods slowly and sighs "i was surprised when my father didnt come for me to finish the job he spent years working towarda" he says getting close to finishing his food "then again i was surprised that they never raped me... it was always a beating or worse for damn near anything... sometimes just because they could or hadn't that day"
Jelani nods slowly, taking the plate when Rylan is finished and taking his leave.
"I just wish i had a way to repay your kindness" he says before he leaves "right now i doubt id be good for anything but sex"
Jelani thinks over Rylan's words for the rest of the day and into the night, unable to get them out of his head.
Rylan stayed in his tent mainly, occasionally coming out to go to the toilet or for some water, but it was clear he was still scared of the others, particularly the females of the pride anways jumping when they spoke to him.

Sadly this was his mother's fault, she had been one of the more sadistic of his tormentors and it had left a lasting scar.
One evening Jelani manages to convince Rylan into accompanying him on a quick border patrol
Rylan was nervous but went with him following his alpha closely.
"I still cant believe i managed to get away from them" he says softly thinking about his parents pride "im glad they arent anywhere near here"