Open The Streets
Chase let's him be for the majority of the time. After a foraging run one evening Chase carries a bag of food to Liam's hiding spot, it being rather easy for the canine to find.
Liam mewled to him when he appeared, his stomach large and firm, plumped up nicely with a huge litter. He was a little frightened by the canine getting close but happily allowed him when he realized he had food.
Available for conversation, pm me.
Chase drops the food nearby as he watches Liam. The feline was currently positioned in a rather small crate that he was currently using as shelter.
He looked to the food then the canine and shuffled forward towards it, giving a mewl and purr ad thanks.
Chase nods, letting Liam eat as a cool breeze blew by bringing with it the smell of rain and of an oncoming storm.
Liam could smell it aswell, and once he was done he retreated to his box although he seemed to make room for the canine to join him
Chase shakes his head, the box was already quite small. As the first drops of rain began to fall Chase found himself picking the feline up by the scruff of his neck and carrying him inside the building and upstairs where a bunch of old blankets and things had been laid. Chase made his way over to the pile of blankets before laying down on them and finally putting Liam down as well beside him.
Lian snuffs at them, he had been surbrised the canine had been able to lift him, as he had been struggling to luft himself. There were others in the room, and he was a littlw cautious of then but curled up with the canine.
The storm began to get worse outside but inside the building they were dry for the most part, Chase's fur and larger size generating enough heat to keep both himself and Liam rather warm throughout the night.
Liam stayed snuggled close to the canine, waking up some time later in a bit of pain yet he didnt know why.
Chase continues to sleep, not yet aware of Liam's discomfort
Liam mewls sofly trying to ignore it but it just continued to build. It wasnt till he was midway through birthing the first that he realized what was going on.
Chase had awoken to Liam's heavy breathing and faint mewls of pain
He whimpers and mewls softly, others all gathering around. It wasnt long before he had the first three safely against his belly nursing, the other five still on their way
Chase hadn't moved from his position, Liam still nuzzled against him for warmth as the storm continued to rage outside.
He was thankful that the canine stated witg him, keeping him warm and the others away with a soft growl when they go too close. As the labor went on he was showing signs of getting tired just how the storm seeemed to be weakening.
There were still only three kittens, the others seeming to take their time despite their fathers weakening state.
Eventually he had the fourth and fith, but was running out of strength and energy fast, his meows of distress getting softer and weaker as time went by.
Chase leaned down to offer a soft nuzzle of encouragement, the contractions continuing to run through the felines body
It took some time, but soon he had them all birthed and nursing greedily while he sleped, passed out from exhaustion

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C On The Streets (with missingyou421) tjopj44 0 686 02-08-2017, 06:42 AM
Last Post: tjopj44