After Shift
Scott had been experiencing faint pains all day but those had been bearable and he found himself still able to work. As the day was drawing to a close the pains had become much more apparent but his shift still wasn't over. Scott worked at the local supermarket and for the most part had managed to conceal his pregnancy by keeping himself hidden behind the register for most of the time.

(Looking for someone to help, could also be pregnant if wished. I prefer a rather detailed labor and delivery)
(hope its okay to just jump in)

Its a long day for Mirna after her presentation about the new project in her office. She just want to go back home and sleep but of course she would remember about some items that already run out, so thats why she decide to shop in the local market and go home after that. She put all thing she would need in the basket and bring it to the cashier. While waiting the cashier finish counting everything, she asked, "hey, are you okay? you look pale. are you sick?"
Scott nods as he finishes bagging her groceries "Y...yes, I'm fine" His hand moves to unconsciously rub his ever tightening stomach, managing to bite back a groan of pain.
"If you are sure about it" MIrna said while giving scott her money to paid her groceries, but scott face that became paler not really helping her worries. "Hey, you definitely are not okay, lets go to the hospital, i'll bring you there"
Scott shakes his head until the contraction passes "I'm fine, my shift ends in another hour"
Mirna nods, doesn't want to overwhelm him. "If you are sure. But just in case here" she take her name card from her wallet and give it to him. "i lived near here so called me if you need my help okay?"