Open The aliens clutches
An alien decides to implant his cluster of eggs into a group of boys one night while they were playing video games.

Larson wasn't quite sure how he managed to land himself in this situation but now there wasn't much he could do to change it. He and his friends had been playing video games late one night after class when it happened. There was a sudden bright flash of light before everything went black. Larson was the first one to wake up, him feeling as though something was on top of him, holding him down only when he opened his eyes he found that his stomach had grown until he now appeared 9 months pregnant with quads. Glancing around at his friends he found that they also looked the same only some bigger than others

(Looking for others to play the friends. I prefer a detailed labor and delivery)
(RP will include almost continuous pregnancy, egg birth, etc)
Everything happened too fast for Aiden to process; all he knew was that a bright light had flashed in front of him before everything went blank in his mind. It wasn't until his eyes fluttered open and he was conscious once again that he realized something was wrong, which was evident from the sudden, heavy weight on his abdomen. The boy wasn't sure if something was on top of him or if he was simply imagining the weight, but once he looked down at his stomach, he realized in horror that he now sported a massively swollen belly.

Aiden opened his mouth to scream, but no sound came out, almost as if he'd lost his voice. He could only frantically look around at the rest of his friends and come to the terrifying conclusion that he was the largest of them all, his stomach so enormous that he couldn't even sit up or move around. Because of this, he was forced to remain splayed out on his back. "W-Where are we?" He finally choked out. "What...what happened to us?"
Larson glances over at Aiden, thankful that someone else was awake. His hand moves to his rather large stomach "I....I don't know"
Aiden's hands settle on the curve of his swollen belly, but then feels movement inside and instantly pulls his hands back. "Oh god," he gasped. "T-There's something actually inside me." There is suddenly much more movement now, almost as if an entire litter of creatures are squirming within. "A-And there's more than one!"
Larson attempts to pull himself to his feet, it becoming much more difficult than he thought. He slowly made his way over to Aiden before taking a seat in the chair beside him.
Aiden's eyes widened when he saw Larson's own swollen body and he tried to sit up once his friend was seated next to him, but couldn't seem to do so with his massive stomach. "How did this even happen to us?" He groaned.
"I don't know...all I remember was a bright light" Larson's hand runs over his stomach a time or two.
((I hope it's alright that I jump in?))

Ben was the third to come to... Though it was taking some considerable effort to wake up. Bleary eyed and dizzy, Ben tired to wrench himself up into a sitting position but was immediately hindered by the mass of his large stomach. The strange weight forced him onto his back once again.

That hadn't been anything he had been expecting. Not at all.

Instant terror flooded through the boy, and he clamped a hand to his mouth to stop a horrified yelp from escaping him. After a night filled with snarky teasing, and video gaming with his friends.... How had he ended up like this? He tried desperately to remember, but to no avail. All he could recall was a bright flash, and then darkness. Nothingness. And now this.

Head pounding, and hands trembling, Ben ran both hands over his distended abdomen, realizing that there was something, or somethings, inside of him, and they shifted as he moved. Suddenly even more terrified, Ben forced himself to sit up (With some difficulty) and glanced around him. He realized that he was still amongst the company of his friends. Two of which seemed to be awake as well.

"Larson?" Ben blinked a few times, his voice already shaking. "Aiden? Wh- What's going on?"
Ryan woke with a spasm. "Ben?" he mumbled. He thought he'd heard Ben's voice. Coming to Ryan's stomach felt bloated. He sat up with some difficulty and leaned against the wall. His stomach was extended and had strange bulges. He touched one tenderly and hissed as it squirmed. He kind of looked... pregnant. Really pregnant. Trying not to hyper ventilate he twisted to his five friends in similar state of.... roundness. Three of them were awake while the other two were still sprawled out on the floor. "Ben!" He squeaked. "What's inside us?"
"R-Ryan?" Ben's attention suddenly snapped from Larson and Aiden, to Ryan as he heard his name. "I- I don't know-" He touched a hand to his belly and winced a bit, and then looked back up at Ryan, his blue eyes darting wildly as he realized that the fourth boy was in the same state that the rest of them were in. It was bizarre, and sickening at the same time. He really had no idea what was happening, and he hoped that all of this was somehow a dream, even though it felt extremely real...

"I just know that I don't feel very good." Ben finally whimpered a bit. He was still trying to wake up, and he was feeling nauseous and overly warm. His tight belly felt strange, like it was putting pressure on his spine... It was extremely uncomfortable.
Ryan stood shakily to his feet. He panted and glanced at Aiden and Larson. He sighed half heretical with morbid relief. Whatever was happening at least he wasn't nearly as large as Aiden, yet. "Come on," Ryan panted to Ben. "Lets move over to Aiden and Larson." He wobbled over to Ben and after glancing down at Ben's bulging middle he held out a reluctant hand. "Need help?" Ryan wasn't sure if he could help lift Ben up, especially with his own added weight, but Ben didn't look like he was going to be getting up anytime soon. "Maybe we can figure this out together."
"Alright." Ben said breathlessly, and then reached to take Ryan's hand. He wasn't sure that he was even going to be able to move. He didn't seem to be quite as swollen as Larson or Aiden... But he did feel like he was probably going to puke at any moment.

Luckily, with Ryan's leverage, some determination, and probably what was a bit of luck, Ben was able to right himself. He found, to his relief, that he wasn't quite as dizzy once he was standing, and started to make his way towards and Aiden and Larson, looking back to make sure Ryan was coming with him.

"I feel like I got hit with a truck." Ben complained. "What happened to us?"
Larson watches both Ryan and Ben, not sure what to say as the two made their way over to Aiden and himself. "I....uh....don't really know" Larson's hand runs unconsciously over his stomach.
Ryan eased onto one of the chairs, breathing heavily. "Well do you at least know where we are?" he snapped then immediately felt like a jerk though he didn't apologize. "This is pretty freaky. You all look pregnant! This must be some kind of sick joke." Though he couldn't see how. His stomach felt plenty real and heavy. Aiden's stomach moved and Ryan blanched.
"Yeah, well you look pretty pregnant yourself..." Ben glanced at Ryan as he settled himself on the floor again, arms behind him, leaned back onto his hands. He had no idea where they were... But both Larson and Ryan seemed to have found some chairs at least. It was rather dark... "I feel like I'm tripping on something, nobody slipped us any 'special' brownies or something, did they?"

Really Ben had no idea how drugs worked. He'd never been high before in all of his seventeen years, he'd never been high... But if he wasn't dreaming, then what other explanation was there?
"We've just been playing games all night....and this is all too real for us all to be experiencing it"
"Okay...." Ryan said. "I guess we will just have accept that whatever is happening is real." He looked down at his belly and rubbed it. There were strange lumps. "But whatever this is.... we're not really knocked up are we? Cuz I'm pretty sure I'd remember something like that." That and Ryan really didn't want to think about the labor part that followed pregnancy.
"I don't know- I mean... All I remember is that flash of light." Ben answered. "And now, this is happening." He gestured to himself. "It's like a surrealistic nightmare... And it hurts." He sighed. He still felt strange, and his stomach, or rather whatever was inside seemed to be putting an immense amount of pressure on what felt like had to be his pelvis, and his lower back. "I want to go home... Or wake up, or whatever the shit we have to do to make this stop."

He suddenly looked worriedly at Larson and then Ryan. "If this is all real.. I don't know how to birth a freaking kid out of myself. I can't do that."
"I don't think we'll have much of a choice.....considering that no one is going to believe this is real without some freaking experimenting. That and none of us could even fit behind the wheel of a car"
Ryan's stomach clenched and he groaned in pain. "I-I doubt we'd ... ugh... be able to walk out of here anyway." Ryan eyebrows twitched down. He hoped that'd been a ... a practice cramp or something. He'd heard of fake labor pains before. It had to be. But then he noticed that his stomach had grown a little bit larger than it had been when he first woke up. "Guys.... I think we're getting bigger."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The science of Aliens (Closed with thoughtless) secretsparrow 46 4,298 03-11-2018, 05:22 PM
Last Post: secretsparrow
  Aliens Among Us||Open Koi 0 775 10-28-2017, 02:58 AM
Last Post: Koi
  Aliens!? (closed with jrcash) secretsparrow 0 586 09-19-2017, 12:47 AM
Last Post: secretsparrow
  C Kidnapped by Aliens with TigersPregnant Roxas Atlas 29 5,661 11-02-2016, 05:51 PM
Last Post: TigersPregnant
  The aliens are here (open to one more person) anibus3 0 677 08-17-2016, 04:59 PM
Last Post: anibus3
  C The Aliens Last Hope with BowserGreninja HeavyBellyGirl 121 20,042 05-22-2016, 05:08 AM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  Aliens Kidnapping (closed with Shane20) WeekEndPreg 23 8,801 03-01-2015, 06:26 PM
Last Post: WeekEndPreg
  When aliens invade DaRealLeon 241 70,268 02-05-2014, 11:02 PM
Last Post: DaRealLeon