Closed Dragon Breeding Facility (Closed)
"Oh crap," Reva said. She picked up her radio. "This is Reva Habbar. Sorry about that. She's...new. We weren't planning on her entering Avalon, but she insisted that was the habitat for her. She likes to think that she's as civilized as a human. She seems to think that she can 'tame' the other ones. Anyway I'll get a profile up for her after a week or so, when we know more information."

-----------------------------

Ky could feel the eggs pushing up against Nym's belly. He was surprised and a little in aw. He'd felt this before, with Ivan, but it was like it was brand new again. He kept his hand over Nym's belly, after Nym let go. He shifted so that they were pressed together, Ky's hand caressing over the outer lumps. He pressed his forehead against Nym's, staring the shorter dragon in the eyes. "You're amazing," he breathed before dipping down to give him a quick peck on the lips. "Okay." He let Nym go. "We'll see what they want, but this time I'm coming with. I don't care if seeders aren't supposed to be there for the ultra sounds or whatever."

He held Nym's hand and walked forward toward the handlers. "We're here," he shouted. "What do you want?" He tried to stay calm and nonthreatening. They were just there to see what the humans wanted, but he still found himself straightening and edging in front of Nym.

--------------------------------

Ivy looked away, biting her lip. "Well...they didn't let me come when Ivan had his, but..." she glanced at Ceral and squeezed his hand. "He wasn't my mate. I don't know if I can stay calm if they take you away." She followed Ceral's lead out toward the gateway. She frowned when he mentioned that it was getting better and he didn't want to tell the humans just yet. "Okay, if you think that's best. You know your body better than I do. But I swear if you get any worse I'm dragging the doctors to you, even if I have to snatch them out of the air with my claws."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,684 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,156 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,437 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,113 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,733 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,946 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,096 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,126 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,840 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,034 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg