Open Lack of Inspiration
Plot: A struggling writer is having a hard time finishing his final book for a popular series he's been writing. Feeling down in the dumps an unsure on where to take his story for the final step of it, the man soon ends up getting thrown into a strange new world as he ends up being the one to bear the young of another.

Name: Carlos
Appearance: short blonde hair and blue eyes, he wears a white t-shirt, black pants, and dark brown shoes. He's a rather slim person an often wears a red fedora.

"no....no...." Carlos muttered as he crumpled up the notebook paper for the twentieth time that day.

Dropping it into the waste bin, he gave a sigh as he stared at the blank page. The man was the writer of the popular book series, Tales of Old. The book series had five books in it already an sadly the fans were demanding another one. So he made plans that would end the series in one book. Sadly, he wasn't able to think of anything. Pulling at his fedora, the hate was pulled down to cover his face. This was seeming to be very hopeless and he honestly didn't know what to do. Should he just give it up?

Shaking his head, he pushed his fedora up onto the top of his head once more and got out of his chair. A walk always helped cleared his mind and that is what he choose to do. PUtting on a tan jacket, he went out into the night and started down the street. It was rather empty so that was nice, he didn't have to worry about people appearing and asking if he was the guy on the back of the book; in which he was for at least his own work. Little did he know, things might just give him the inspiration he wanted.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
(bump)

(The world you are talking about, any idea what it could be? I have a good one if you're interested in it.)
(I'm interested, I like to leave things open to help other people to feel like they can influence the rp even more; unless I have a idea for the world/time period right off the bat and in this case I don't. So please share your idea. ^^)

(That works. Though he just needs to get transported to this world, he's in for a shocker though once there.)

(He can be teleported.)

(fine.)

What Charles was unaware of, the world around him disappeared well in all honestly HE disappeared. The man had seen simple grey sidewalk as he was walking, only for that to disappear and he was on the street. Now that wasn't so bad, what was bad was a car coming right at him!!

"WOW!!" Charles shouted as he pulled off the road, only to watch a older automotive drive by with a angry driver.

However the poor man noticed that things looked...different. He stood out in this place and his eyes remained wide. This....wait...how was this possible?! He had seen pictures of the town he lived in from the older years but this couldn't....Unlesss, he somehow went back in time?! Silly lad didn't know what was going on, course he looked around to see that the time different, it was no longer night...it was day?!! LIke the high afternoon or something like that.

"What the hell is going on?!" Charles muttered.

When Charles looked to the sky, he saw something very strange, the sun was blood red and the clouds were somehow surrounding it, swirling around like a vortex. A gateway to hell floated over his head as demons and humans walked the streets. One man walked towards Charles and offered his hand.

Name: Kage
Appearance: black spiky hair, blood red eyes, tall, m thin but with some muscle. He wore a long black trench coat with a collar that hid everything below the nose, black boots and black gloves.

"You alright? Look like quite a fall." Kage said as he helped Charles up.
(Charles is already standing, he never fell over. Also please don't control my character even if it is tiny things like looking in a direction an such. Thanks.)

Looking up to the sky, he found a very odd sight. Red sun with..vortex like clouds? Okay...did that car hit him and he just lost his marbles. A voice came to him and he turned around to look. HE couldn't make much of the man's appearance other than those....eyes. Still he doubted things were okay.

"Fall? I didn't fall." Charles said. "I doubt I'm okay, I must be seeing things."

THe man rubbed his eyes to try and get his eyes to work. Though even when he removed his hands and looked around, it was still the same place.

"Where am I?" Charles asked.

-bump-)