How I do birth simulations
Okay so I see a lot of people discussing birth simulation over here and how they do it, so this is just my way of doing things. Take note than I'm a trans man and therefore I've been using my vagina for birth simulations, so I don't know how well it would work anally.

So first of all I put on my simulated belly, but nothing on my bottom half yet. I have a travel-sized toiletries bottle, which has a string tied around it's neck, and I push that up into my vagina. If you walk around with it in for a while it should become more settled and slip in a bit deeper. 

Next, I get a condom and fully unroll it, and cut off the rim. I fill it halfway up with water, and lightly tie a knot in the end. I place it between my legs in my boxers, so the knot is under my vagina.

So with my boxers pulled up, waters and "baby" in place, I pull on some pyjama shorts and relax. I don't have anything to simulate contractions so I do some moaning and groaning. 

When I decide labor is going to progress, I take off my PJ shorts. I go to check my dilation and undo the knot in the condom, and whoosh! Waters broken.

Once my waters have broken I pull off my soaked underwear. I get into position for birthing, whatever that may be, and start pushing. As the bottle emerges I control it's speed but holding it, so I can push it without it moving. If I want to do multiples I'll push it back in after a "delivery"

Does anyone have any alternative suggestions?
Birth lover!
Love to RP with pics & short videos
On discord @zlastname
That would look great, wish i could be with you do to don one.
transguy here as well, and this is exactly what I do! i've never done the labor or left it in, but I pretty much use the same exact item and do the same thing for multiples, but I'm totally gonna try your method.

also, I actually found a small enough baby doll to fit inside me (which says a lot, lol). Sometimes I use that! I can fit it all the way in. It came with a few extra things but you can take the clothes off of it. It's like a hard rubber material; honestly I think it's kind of perfect, but the head could be bigger for crowning. if you can find one, try that too! it was only 5 or 6 dollars.
"undo the knot in the condom, and whoosh! Waters broken."

What about using a small latex water balloon coated in mineral oil instead. It will degrade the balloon causing it to pop, but you won't know when. I think I read about a few people on this forum that tried it...
(07-14-2017, 09:31 PM)HollyWd Wrote: "undo the knot in the condom, and whoosh! Waters broken."

What about using a small latex water balloon coated in mineral oil instead. It will degrade the balloon causing it to pop, but you won't know when. I think I read about a few people on this forum that tried it...

mostly cos the condoms are convenient! this is a good method too, i just don't have the materials to hand
Birth lover!
Love to RP with pics & short videos
On discord @zlastname

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Realistic birth Libbylogan 9 5,750 11-05-2023, 04:19 PM
Last Post: jme829140
Lightbulb How to get a Realistic birth! 分娩模擬 4 2,248 02-28-2022, 09:20 PM
Last Post: pregnantscubasteve40
  Preparing for simulations Birthingman 2 1,216 10-31-2021, 01:38 AM
Last Post: PregBull
  birth simulation preggster 30 26,010 07-26-2019, 09:22 PM
Last Post: Chicken man
  Tens/EMS for birth sims joshlg_uk 2 1,938 04-26-2018, 09:40 PM
Last Post: SwollenBellyEnvy
  Object birth suggestions? loveydovey7 2 2,451 11-24-2017, 09:53 PM
Last Post: loveydovey7
  Balloon for Preparing for and Easing Human Birth yellowhoodie10 3 2,724 01-12-2017, 09:36 AM
Last Post: xHappyBumpx
  Realistic/enjoyable birth simulation Junk 9 13,570 07-15-2016, 03:36 AM
Last Post: HollyWd
  what to birth?? LillyDoll 3 5,389 04-12-2015, 06:49 AM
Last Post: Hastor
  Snake Birth idea? Junk 6 4,490 01-08-2015, 12:05 AM
Last Post: inflator