The job is never done. (Closed with Wolfmpreglover596)
A young man whose name was Koi had just gotten back from a killer performance with his famous rock band. He was boarding a plane to go to the next destination which was his hometown. New York. A.KA the Big Apple and the chance to make his appearance more well known and appreciated. He had hummed to himself, looking out of the window. Once he was fearful of getting on planes but soon he had gotten used to it and he would always take the seat with the window which would be used for his eyes to look out of it.
When the plane lands you first notice me at the airport. I'm wearing a black undershirt and a dark blue hoodie with grey sweatpants. I stretch out, and you notice I'm wearing a dog collar with a tag on it. My hair is bleach blonde and my eyes are a ghostly blue. Then you notice my skateboard and realize who I am. (Brandon Thymes, professional skater and your best friend.)
Koi had smiled, relaxing in his seat as the plane had descended. He had walked from the plane and over to his beloved friend who was Brandon. He had soon stopped in front of him, he had begun talking to him, glad to have been with him. "Hello Brandon, I am glad to see you again."
I grin. "Glad to see you too. Thanks for inviting me on this tour... I... Really missed ya...." I look Koi in the eyes, stretching. As I stretch I flex my abs and biceps, running my tongue over my teeth seductively. [They actually use to be friends with benefits.]
"I missed you too Brandon." Koi had smirked at his beloved friend, noticing the seductive vibes that he had given to him. He had felt attracted to his friend once more, approaching a step closer to him. He had felt the familiar scent of men's cologne that had turned him on like a roaring flame. He had felt aroused as well, taking one of his friend's hands and had walked in a rushed pace to his friend's sexy car that he had remembered making such passionate love to many times in.
I start to kiss his neck roughly. "What do you say we head to my place?" I whisper into Koi's ear, running a hand down his chest, my eyes deep with need.
Koi had tilted his head to the opposite side as the other side of his neck was being pleasured. He had moaned as if he were a purring kitten. shivering with delight. He had felt as if he were about to erupt like a volcano. He had smirked, agreeing with his beloved friend about traveling to his place. "I would love to go to your place."
When we get to my place I pull Koi out of the car, unlocking the door. I pull him in and kiss him, pressing him against the door. I smirk, pulling his shirt off. I pepper kisses down the contours of his neck, then his chest. I run my tongue across his flat stomach slowly, slowly unzipping his jeans.
"Mmmh .." Koi had moaned like a purring kitten, closing his eyes as he had shared a passionate kiss with his best friend Brandon. He had felt his once calmly beating heart beat faster and faster as if it were running a marathon. He had opened his chocolate brown eyes, looking down at Brandon's handsome blonde hair. He had wanted this moment or either of the other moments to never end. He was in heaven on earth, loving how his friend could render him breathless just by a single kiss or a few touches here and there upon his sensitive and eager body.
I smirk, pushing you onto the couch. "Hands and knees." I unbuttoned my jeans and pull down your jeans and boxers. I squeeze your ass before I pull your boxers down. "Tell me how much you've missed me, tell me how much you want me." I nibble your ear after you get on your hands and knees. I enter you, not bothering to gentle as I slam into you, quickly picking up the pace.
Koi had smirked back at Brandon, quickly getting upon his hands and knees upon the couch. He had soon been a moaning mess, gasping from time to time as he was roughly handled by his friend. He had cried out in pleasure, feeling the familiar pounding of his friend's large cock. He had dug his fingers into the armrest of the couch that he was tightly gripping into. "Yes! .. yes Brandon! .. yes! .. dont stop!" He had said aloud, feeling as though his heart were racing and beating hard which had made his lungs work harder and he was breathless.
My thrusts get faster and harder. I groan in ecstasy, digging my nails into Koi's back as I release my load into Koi. I'm breathing heavily, my heart racing as I pull out of Koi. I lay down, rubbing Koi's back as I pull him into my arms gently, I pull his back to my chest, our legs twining together. "Mine..." I grin, claiming him.
Koi had moaned louder and louder till he was practically screaming. He had felt as though he had finally had his beloved friend with benefits back. He had smirked, gripping the armrest of the chair tighter and tighter until his knuckles were white. He had soon panted, releasing his creamy white seed essence upon one of the cushions of the couch, when he was embraced by his friend his pleasured smirk became a loving smile, feeling as though his life was complete with Brandon around him. "I am yours." He had said in response.
I bring my hand up, stroking Koi's cheek. I yawn, hugging him as i slowly fall asleep, perfectly relaxed. Before I fall asleep Koi hears me mutter. "Love you..." I mutter, keeping him in my arms.
Koi had smiled, getting upon one of his sides beside his friend. He had nuzzled Brandon's strong chest gently. He had yawned softly, feeling as though his life was complete once again. "Love you too Brandon." He had said drowsily, soon closing his eyes and falling into a light but well needed slumber.
We're woken up that night and I nudge you. "Hey, wake up. Time to get ready for the first concert of the tour. Cmon..."
Koi was still sleepy but he had awoken anyway, getting up from the bed with a yawn. "Alright .. I will wash up and get dressed." He had said to Brandon, as he stretched his own arms and legs gently to avoid pulling any muscles. He had smiled up at his beloved friend, going to the restroom area of the house and dressing up in a black shirt, black jeans and black boxers. He had returned to the bedroom where his friend was, getting his electric guitar and had left with him to the concert that he was to play at that night. He had played a few song that he had written by himself and had rehearsed with the band, singing each of them perfectly on the right notes.
I smile, listening to you sing. Koi knows I'm a good rapper, but he doesn't know I can sing.
Koi had seen his beloved friend in the first row of the massive audience. He had smiled at him, singing the next song which was written about him. He had shredded perfectly on his electric scarlet red guitar with fast fingers, hearing the thousands of fans cheering his name. Soon he had finished the last song with his band, getting off of the stage and had wrapped his arms around Brandon, sharing a passionate and lustful kiss with him. "I hope that I sung the song that I wrote just for you was right."
I kiss Koi, grinning. "It was perfect... I have a competition tomorrow.... and I know you don't have a concert.... You wanna come?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,684 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,437 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,113 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,733 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,946 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,088 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,125 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,834 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,034 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,852 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8