The job is never done. (Closed with Wolfmpreglover596)
Koi had nuzzled his husband's chest, whimpering pitifully in pain while he had had the same look of worry in his own eyes. "My stomach hurts again .."
"Maybe there's another..." I spread Koi's legs, slipping two fingers into him, pushing them in deep. "You're contracting still... Wanna try pushing some more? "
Koi had clenched his teeth behind his lips, letting his husband check him with his fingers. He had nodded at his husband's question about pushing, beginning to do his task of pushing. He had taken in a few deep breaths, groaning, grunting and panting in pain. He had tried to keep his outbursts to a minimum.
I kiss his neck, pulling his legs wide apart as he feels something begin to slowly move down. I rub his stomach, keeping Koi close.
Koi had panted heavily, feeling tired after a while but not giving up. He had nuzzled his husband's chest gently, letting him know that he was glad that he was there for him in his time of need once again. He had did as he had felt like doing, trying to get the child to move through him as fast as possible to avoid pain.
"You're doing so good! Keep pushing baby!" I gently pull him open.
Koi had panted with much exertion. He had held the backs of his legs, groaning in pain and discomfort as he had tried to get the unborn baby moving through his body. He was glad that his beloved boyfriend was with him and was helping him. He had tried to smile but he was in too much pain to attempt that. He had gripped his thighs as he had felt the head of the baby slowly moving down through him. He had tried to get the baby to be born as fast as possible but time seemed to be much too slow for him.
"Get on your hands and knees, I wanna try something. " I state, helping him into position.
Koi had slowly gotten up to his hands and knees. He had quivered as the pains had worsened. He had clenched his hands into fists, groaning in pain as the baby had slowly moved down his narrow birthcanal. He had whimpered, letting his beloved boyfriend do as he had needed to do as he had stayed still.
"Just tell me if you want me to stop" I move behind Koi, pulling his shirt off as I kiss his lower back, pulling his legs wider apart. I start to rub his entrance, slipping a finger in. I slowly pull it out and push it back in, repeating the motion.
Koi had blushed at first, sighing happily as his backside was kissed by his boyfriend. He had moaned with pleasure as he was pleasured by a few of his beloved's fingers, shivering in delight. He had felt as though he was a cat being loved and pleasured by petting, biting his lip as he had closed hs eyes and had moaned for a few hours ore as he was being pampered sexually.
"Here it comes Koi!" I cup the crowning head, slowing it down. "Baby pant. Don't push anymore"
Koi had did as he was told by his beloved boyfriend, panting hard while he had felt the baby's largely sized head crowning slowly. He had felt a strong urge to push but he had strongly fought against it as much as he could. He had felt his body struggling while he had felt it quivering.
"Good job baby... I love you...." I kiss his lower back as I allow the head to slow slip out and the baby to turn. Once the baby turns I help Koi deliver the shoulders and the rest of the body then I hand her to Koi.
Koi had panted heavier and heavier with each breath that his lungs had taken. He had sighed happily as he had felt his lover's lips upon his exposed backside. He had clenched his teeth, keeping back a few pained groans as the baby's head, shoulders and body had emerged one by one at a slow pace and had turned around. He had soon cried out one last and final time, soon letting out a gasp and then a sigh as the baby had finally been released from his body. He had turned around, sitting up and holding their newly born daughter who was soon crying. "I love you too .. thank you for helping love."
I grin, hugging Koi tightly. "My boy..."

[So what's next?]
(We could do an idea that I have made up if you want.)

Koi had smiled, nuzzling his husband's strong chest gently with a side of his face.
[What is the idea?]
(Two lovers fall in love even though they are forbidden to do so by the threat of death. The lovers are two human males in the victorian ages or it could be modern age if you want.)
(Sounds cool. Sure I'll try it)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,680 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,432 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,106 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,722 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,899 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 88,965 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,097 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,757 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,028 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,786 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8