Mpreg Dynasty (closed with SRuiz)
(Recently posting in the thread about leaving, some good news turned up. I'll be more than willing to continue this)
(06-30-2016, 08:32 AM)SRuiz Wrote: (Recently posting in the thread about leaving, some good news turned up. I'll be more than willing to continue this)

(If you return I'd love it if we can continue, just let me know. :) )
Image came from a film.
(Yea. It's no issue when it's the weekend.)

It was a start at least. Bao was willing to let the male take him to breakfast. He noted the male's voice cracked a bit. The male was probably still a bit upset about the situation, though Xiahou Ba hoped he wasn't angry at him all the more. He wasn't in control, but then again, the situation itself was very embarrassing overall.

"Great. I'll uh lead the way."

He tried his best not to say anything on the way there. He would not know where to begin honestly. When they arrived, maybe for Bao's sake, there were only a few soldiers remaining. Most had moved on with Ba when they were done. Sims Zhao sat with Wang Yuanji, both individuals glancing in the direction of the two men. They resumed their conversation as usual however.

All the while, a thought came to mind. What if he left? Xiahou Ba could not believe something of that caliber would be pulled and honestly, it really upset him. What good would he be against an empire he had be born to serve though? That was a lot of fighting for no given reason. And what of Bao? What if he actually was pregnant?

"Umm...do you feel any different" he asked when the male came to the table with his food.
Bao began to eat quietly, but stopped once Ba began to speak. "Well...I mean, about the pregnancy, I don't feel any obvious symptoms yet." He answered. His forehead dripped in sweat, as if just being in the room was exhausting him "But I hate this in general." Bao hit his fist on the table in frustration, which gave the attention of a few others. "I was so prepared for death just like any warrior would....but this is just too unreal, my whole life is just for some magician's amusement now." He finally looked at Ba. "U-um...I'm sorry....I know you were just as much a pawn in this whole thing." He couldn't think of anything to continue from there, so he looked down at his food again before continuing to eat.
Image came from a film.
Xiahou Ba was relieved. Relieved that Zhang Bao did not feel any different. He did note the male was seemingly exhausted however and judging from the matter in which he was eating, he seemed like he hadn't had a proper meal in a while.

"That's good..." At least he hoped it to be a good sign. That was until Bao started to get angry that Ba felt even more sick to his stomach. Sick in that he helped participate in the matter. He then apologized, but it was true. They both were used for Sima Yi's gain.

"Don't worry about it. You seem a bit exhausted though."

He would try to console him a bit more, but he wasn't sure how Bao would react and if that actually was a good idea.
Bao didn't say anything else for the remainder of the feast. He didn't feel any better as Ba consoled him, but he didn't tell him to stop and was mostly unresponsive. Finally, the fold on his plate was all gone. He would never say it out loud to get the satisfaction of an enemy force, but he actually did enjoy the meal.

"I'm gonna head back to the room." Bao finally said after a long silence. He stood up and walked about 3 steps before realising he had no clue where he was going "Um...can you show me the way back?"
Image came from a film.
Xiahou Ba simply nodded. He rose from the table, leading Bao back to the room.

"Umm, try to rest up a bit. I'll be back as soon as I can."

Of that he was certain. Xiahou Ba did not like the situation any more than Zhang Bao did and so he was going to do something about it. He took it upon himself to head to the towers of the castle, securing a few maps for him to use as a form of escape. Just because Sima Yi assumed he was a pawn to be used for his plans did not mean Ba was an imbecile. He had a mind and he was going to use it. The male moved quickly, as much as his bustling armor would allow him, rigging a few powder bombs here and there and he had to do it so carefully that nobody would point it back to him.

"Magic, huh?" He chuckled as the explosions set off. By then, he was back at his room. "I'm getting us out of here!"

He made sure Bao was ready to go, having horses nearby for them to flee on.

((Sorry for the delay. Had a writer's block lol))
(No problem)

Bao had been laying down on the bed until Ba suddenly entered. As soon as he said the word "out" he stood up like someone just said his magic word.

"Wait, we're escaping?" He asked, unsure if he was more surprised or relieved. He didn't have much, so he put his robe back on and started to follow suit. "Where are we headed to?" It was then that he realised that Xiahou Ba wasn't leaving by anyone's permission, he wished his weapon wasn't broken in battle now.
Image came from a film.
When they were outside, Ba grabbed a bow.

"I know it's nothing like your weapon, but I hope you can use this for the time being."

He had numerous maps rolled up like scrolls, placed in a bag on the horses.

"I took everything I could find. Once we're past the gate, there will be some issues for a bit, but after that, we should be safe."

He climbed on the horse, gripping his long sword over his javelin. He needed both hands for that and presently he could not afford to use both when needing to steer him and Bao out of the castle. He rode off when Zhang Bao was ready, Sima Yi enraged nearby at the idea of someone attacking the castle. He was not aware that it was an escape however.

"The gates on the east end are close to closing" he yelled out. "We should be able to escape there. When we get out, check the map for a route for us to take."
Zhang Bao hopped onto the horse, sitting behind Ba. He didn't have much experience with a bow, but it didn't seem like to be a problem. The gates were not very well defended, due to to everyone's attention being towards the towers. No one knew that anyone was on horseback outside.

Zhang Bao didn't need a map to know that there was a small fort under Shu's control nearby that occasionally did reconnassaince on the Wei castle, though it was too weak to actually make an attack but Wei did not seem to be aware of their prescence.

"We will eventually be caught if we stay on our own." Zhang Bao finally said "You probably won't like this....but I'm pretty sure Shu's remnants from Fan Castle were taking refuge near here. I could maybe use one of the maps to lead us there."
Image came from a film.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,688 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,440 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,119 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,737 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,964 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,176 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,135 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,866 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,040 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,886 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8