Im new here
Hello im new here and I want to knew what are the best way to similat pregnancy.and or lactation?
i love my preggo belly. dont u? lol
(07-27-2012, 06:42 PM)Mr.pregnantboy612 Wrote: Hello im new here and I want to knew what are the best way to similat pregnancy.and or lactation?

Well i'm not sure about lactation but to simulate pregnancy (without an expensive suit from a props maker) I use 2 balloons. One water filled (90% water) inside one air filled (100% air) - i'm still trying to figure out a way to get around the friction issue but it was the best simulation i've had to date. It was heavy and huge! Also if you use hot (not too hot!) water it stimulates the bladder into wanting to go more often.

I tend to simulate a 6 month + gestation so the baloons I use press quite firmly on my bladder, also giving a realistic effect. (even when using one balloon filled with air)
(07-27-2012, 06:42 PM)Mr.pregnantboy612 Wrote: Hello im new here and I want to knew what are the best way to similat pregnancy.and or lactation?

The question is, are you comfortable with inflation?
Then I can help you.

These are some results! (not very good ones.... but they give a decent example.)

This space intentionally left blank*

(08-10-2012, 11:06 PM)inflator Wrote:

The question is, are you comfortable with inflation?
Then I can help you.

These are some results! (not very good ones.... but they give a decent example.)
I tried it but I stop because I didnt want to hurt myself.
i love my preggo belly. dont u? lol
That is good.
Smart, er... Internet-connected human, I guess.
PM me if you want details on how to get better at inflation.

This space intentionally left blank*