Some problems with rp here.
I wasn't sure where else to put this where people would read it.

But one thing I've seen running rampant here is over-exaggerated proportions...
Giant dicks, giant boobs, giant bellies. Played off as normal. It just bugs me.

I mean, my forearm is less than 10 inches. A person can be 40 inches tall. But I've seen threads where a person has a dick that long and goes about like it's normal.

I'm just saying, please consider how these giant assets would affect movement, daily lives, and how others would react to them.
Hyper is a strange concept honestly, but it's not for everyone, me included. I'm up for the slight swelling in certain aspects because of the pregnancy, but I wouldn't go far as to have a third leg that outweighs everything else. I like to have a little reality in some of the fictitious work I put together and this is probably one of the least. One of those to each their own kind of thing I suppose o w o
I don't quite understand the huge gentials but I can understand the large bellies. Some people like to have their characters go through a hyper pregnancy where they have more kids and some people like to rp the person being unable to move on their own, need help to move, or just can't move at all. I'm not really sure how to explain it but it is something people like. I don't really understand the genitals one but I guess it's probably the same reason but I don't really see the appeal of that one.

Everyone just likes different things and in fantasy/rping, you can make your rules so long as the people you are rping with are okay with it. If not then they rp with someone else. I'm okay with a small pregnancy size but I do like to give my character torture by making them bigger an having em go through a rapid pregnancy but I always respect what other people like to do to their characters. So I can understand why you don't the exaggerated portions. A lot of people use rping to escape the bounds of reality, I kind of do and I just let my imagination run. Anything can happen as it's just a story and why should we just bind our characters to the same laws as we are? (rhetorical question there.) It's just kind of boring ot me and maybe others to rp things as reality works for em. -shrugs- That's just my idea on why, probably not right but eh.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
I mean, I'm not a huge fan of hyper either, but I don't go around telling other people what they should be turned on and off by?

I don't really thread RP, but an RP thread encouraging reasonable proportions and sizes and stuff would probably be the best way to try and approach this problem. :3 I'm sure there's demand for something like that from other than just you, you should try it!
I don't have anything against crazy proportions. It's just when the characters involved go about like it's normal. Or are unphased by the sudden growth of their genitals. It just bugs me.
Like, they could be startled, a bit freaked out, then totally turned on by having a monster sized dick.

And one liners......I know I've done a few. But what is even the point of an entire rp with just one line posts?

Maybe I've just been RPing for so long that I expect too much of other players. I mean, I've been playing since AOL chatrooms. I learned to be quick to respond, but descriptive. Help paint a picture with your posts.
(05-28-2016, 09:18 PM)Gravid Lutra Wrote: I mean, I'm not a huge fan of hyper either, but I don't go around telling other people what they should be turned on and off by

x1000

Also, since this is neither a proposal nor contact info, can the mods remove this thread?
That's understandable in a way. Roleplay with what makes you comfortable. They're doing the same. It doesn't hurt to politely tell them, in case they ever ask you to Roleplay, that it's not your cup of tea. Someone like me, I do prefer the descriptions over a one liner and I warn in advance in case my thread wasn't enough that I will lose interest fast.

@Loki, it seems like a general discussion honestly, so maybe it just needs to be moved instead? I doubt the person was being bashful about the matter. Seemed like they were curious to me anyways.
I did move this, because it is more of a general discussion about roleplaying -- Which, Loki, is FINE. It was just in the wrong section.

And I didn't at all see the Hyenadog telling people what should and shouldn't turn them on -- But rather simply expressing frustration at the unrealistic proportions being treated as inconsequential, when, in fact, Hyenadog is very right.

I read (or skim, at least) every RP here, and I have long since wondered about the ridiculous proportions involved in some of them. I mean...a 24 inch penis circumference and a 36 inch length? That's two feet by three feet and HOW IN THE WORLD COULD THAT POSSIBLY FIT INSIDE SOMEONE'S BUTT?? And never mind that...How would you walk around with that there? Dress yourself to go out in public? Do anything?

(The giant boob sizes bother me as well. I myself sport a set of G-cups and that's...quite large. Generally sizes go up as large as N, but I'm pretty sure that's pretty rare -- And if mine are as big as they are at G, I can only imagine what N looks like.)

It's something that boggles me as well and I sometimes wonder if people don't realize how big that actually is or if they just don't care.

In any case, yes, people are allowed to RP whatever they want, no matter how impossible or extreme it is, but I can easily see where Hyenadog's frustration with this is coming from.
Sometimes, the world is cruel to shiny things...
Thank you.

Yeah, I just wish people would get a sense for how big things are. I measured my forearm, and its it's less than 10" long. The average rectum isn't that long and one needs to train the inner sphincter for deep anal play.
The average vagina isn't much more than 5" deep, but can stretch with practice to much deeper. But taking a long dick to the hilt first try would be uncomfortable, even painful.

Anal sex hurts without lube or prep. Cum is not a replacement for lube. Neither is spit.

I like reading other rp's, and it sucks when things like that ruins what could be a great plot.
And I hope people enjoy reading my rp's too.
Um, someone should maybe do something about whoever is spamming those links on this thread. But anyway, I kind of agree with what Hyenadog is saying. I actually tried a roleplay with someone on here that focused on enormous genitals and clevage just to try it. I was actually rather turned off by it AND because it was constant one liners. I admit one liners can sometimes happen but there was almost mo participation in the plot whatsoever.
Image came from a film.